剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
- Fries for lunch? - They comfort me.
我想我自己去饭店
So I'm thinking I'm dropping off the records
送记录
at the restaurant myself.
但你说他不想和我们扯上关系
But you said he doesn't want anything to do with us.
一开始是这么说的
At first.
在他走之前 他很好奇
And then right before he left, he got all curious.
我觉得
I think there's something going on
在这光彩动人的青瓷色眼睛下面是有故事的
underneath those gorgeous celadon eyes.
"光彩动人的青瓷色的眼睛"
"Gorgeous celadon eyes"?
请不要告诉我你又迷上另一个兄弟了
Please don't tell me you're attracted to another brother.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
不 那是最棒的地方
And no, that's the best part.
他是同性恋
He's gay.
你说的语气为什么像中了奖一样
Why are you saying that like you won a prize?
我没有
I'm not.
他只是另一个被倒置人生的人
He's just another person whose life has been upended,
我对帮他有独天得厚的优势
and I'm in a unique position to help.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我总是想要个同性恋兄弟
I've always wanted a gay brother.
有人能分享我的兴趣
You know, someone who shares my interests
总是陪伴着我
and is around all the time
不像直男那么恶心
and isn't disgusting like straight men.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I'm talking about.
-不是我一个人这么想 -是的
- I'm not alone in this fantasy. - You're not alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
但他不想认识你和我们
But he doesn't wanna know you or us,
那是他的权利
and that's completely his right.
我知道
I know.
我只会把我爸的医疗记录
I'm just gonna drop off my dad's medical records
送到饭店 仅此而已
at the restaurant, and that's it.
我又这样了 是吗 我都意识不到
I'm doing it again, aren't I? I didn't even know I did that.
显然 我敲牙这个习惯有好几年了
Apparently, I've had this annoying tooth-tapping habit for years.
我一直都不知道
I had no idea the whole time.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what's going on?
不 我不想
No, I don't wanna tell you.
蒂姆想要孩子
Tim wants to have kids.
那你呢
So, um, what do you want?
未来十年不想考虑这件事
To not have to think about it for the next ten years or so.
好 作为一个
Right, well, as someone
在生育诊所工作的人来说...
who works at a fertility clinic--
我知道 我的生物钟...
I know, my biological clock...
我喜欢孩子 我爱蒂姆
I love kids, and I love Tim.
但我只是...
But I just-- I...
我只是开始觉得我不知道自己想要什么
I'm just starting to feel like I don't know what I want.
是因为和阿曼达的事吗
It's what happened with Amanda?
小声点
Keep it down.
不用让整间餐厅的人都知道
The whole restaurant doesn't need to know.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爱他 茱莉亚 真的爱
I love him, Julia. I do.
但是
But...
我觉得说出这些话
I think-- and it makes me feel defective
让我觉得自己有缺陷
to even say this out loud,
但我认为我没有出现
but I don't think I have that thing
我这个年纪的人会有的困扰
that people are supposed to have at my age:
必须生孩子
"Must procreate."
没有孩子 我就不是个完美的人
"Without kids, I'm a failure of a human."
我没有这种困扰
I-I-I don't have it.
如果我告诉蒂姆 他会心碎的
And if I told Tim, it would break his heart.
你需要这些
You need these.
是的
I do.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我只是在补充物资
Yeah, I'm just, uh, restocking.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我是贝切利医生
I'm, uh, Dr. Bechley.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
他的DNA里没有家族遗传疾病
So there's no genetic disorders in his DNA.
他有高血压 但是因为生活习惯导致的
He has some hypertension, but that's lifestyle-related.
你们身体状况很好
And, uh, yeah, you should be good.
所以你和你丈夫可以开始计划组建家庭
So you and your husband can start planning a family of your own.
谢谢你 这真是好消息
Thank you. That's amazing news.
只是希望能帮上忙
Yeah, just wanting to be helpful.
你真的不必亲自送过来
Well, you really didn't have to hand-deliver it.
没事 小意思
No, it's no big deal.
-你没事吧 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
因为我感觉到有别的事
'Cause I'm sensing something's going on.
我很敏感
I'm very sensitive.
这是一种祝福 也是一种诅咒
It's kind of a blessing and a curse.
好吧 我能先澄清一件事吗
Fine. Can I clear something up first?
我要知道你不是那种
I need to know that you're not one of those
我在婚礼上遇到的绝望单身女性
desperate single women I meet at a wedding
或是在杂货店排队结账时
or in the checkout line at the grocery store
不停给我发短♥信♥
who won't stop texting me
还幻想能交个同性恋好基友
and have this offensive fantasy of having a gay best friend.
这真的很烦人 而且我容忍♥不了
It's really annoying, and I don't have the bandwidth.
我不是那种人
I'm not that person.
那好
Okay.
我不确定我想要孩子
I'm not sure I wanna have kids.
我想我可能在病历的事上
I think maybe I was hiding a little bit
隐瞒了一点
behind the whole medical history thing.
我为什么和你说这些
Why am I saying this to you?
人们对我敞开心扉
People open up to me.
-是祝福也是诅咒吗 -是吧
- Blessing and a curse? - Kinda.
我想也许我用这个作为借口
I think maybe I was using it as a an excuse
这样就不必去尝试了
to not have to try.
这么说很可恶吗
Does that sound terrible?
不会
No.
其实这话听起来很耳熟
That-- that sounds actually very familiar.
不是每个人都有这种感觉的
You know, not everyone has that feeling, that...
必须生孩子 否则我就是个有缺陷的人
"Must procreate or else I'm a defective human."
没错
Yes, exactly.
我
I...
我爱理查德
I love Richard.
我不想失去他
I don't wanna lose him.
但我害怕如果我们开始组建家庭
But I'm scared that if we start a family,
我们会失去让我们成为灵魂伴侣的本质
we'll lose what makes us great as a couple.
完全可以理解
That's completely understandable.
现在
Well, these days,
这种想法在同性恋中占少数
you're in the minority as a gay man if you think that way.
我不觉得优先考虑自己的婚姻是自私的
I don't think it's selfish to prioritize your own marriage.
我就是这种感受
That's how I feel,
但我不知道理查德会不会明白
but I'm not sure Richard will understand.
你和他谈了吗
Well, have you talked to him about it?
没
No.
怎么
What?
怎么 天呐 我的话过分了吗
What? Oh, God, was I out of line?
没 完全没有
No, no, not at all.
你说得对
You're right.
嗯
Yeah.
好 我会去和他谈
Okay, I'll talk to him.
很好 这是个好主意
Good. That's a good idea.
好了 我不打扰你了
Anyway, I will get out of your hair.
很抱歉我暗示你是个绝望的单身女性
Hey, um, I'm sorry I clocked you as a desperate single person.
这么说不公平
That was unfair.
你的洞察力这么强
I got, you know, all this insight.
你肯定有一段属于自己的忠诚感情
You must be in a committed relationship of your own.
是的 我有
Yeah, yeah. Yes, I am.
-好了 我要走了 -等等
- Okay, well, I'm gonna go. - Wait.
我说了这么多自己的事
I talked about myself so much.
和我说说他 还是她
Tell me about him... her?
是他
Him.
他是律师
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表