剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
Well, okay, I would do it myself,
但你把我的笔记本上交给警♥察♥
but you turned in my laptop to the police
现在我戴着一个
and now I--I'm wearing an ankle bracelet
连接到一位缓刑监督官的电子脚环
that talks to a gentleman from the probation office.
现在时机不太好
Your timing is horrific.
好吧 我想让你把
Okay, I--I'd like you to bring me, uh,
你为我画的那幅画拿给我
that drawing that you made for me.
什么画
What drawing?
你知道 就是我放在桌子上那幅
Well, you know, the one that I keep on my desk.
我想是你三年级时画的
I think you made it in the third grade.
上面写着"世界上最伟大的爸爸"
It says, "World's Greatest Dad."
我想你是用意粉
I think you made the stethoscope
做的听诊器
out of, uh, spaghetti.
那是通心粉和烟斗通条
It was macaroni and pipe cleaners.
好吧 好的
Right. Uh, okay.
茱莉亚 是这样的
But, uh, Julia, here's the thing.
你能不能 拜托你把它拿给我
Could you just--could you just please, uh, bring it to me?
你知道 他们
I mean, you know, they--
他们把所有的东西都拿走了
They took everything else.
那画对我很重要 如果我能拿回来就太好了
It would-- it would mean so much if I could just have that back.
其实我也是贝切利的孩子
I am in fact a Bechley baby.
我现在站在一面墙的婴儿照片前
And here I am in front of a wall of babies,
整面墙都贴着可能像小小的我的大头照
a whole collage of potential mini mes.
我要挂了
I have to go.
大家看看
Check it.
我的下巴和这个小宝贝的长得一模一样
Me and this little dude are total chin twins.
罗克西 我们和你说过 你不能录影
Roxy, we told you this. You can't film in here.
不是录影 只是记录
It's not film. It's digital.
好 好
Okay, okay, listen.
你不能再拍了
You have to stop doing that, okay?
-我刚和她说了 -艾萨克医生 你好
- I just told her that. - Hi, Dr. Isaac.
我不知道你有没有听说
Listen, I don't know if you heard,
但我现在是这个家的一份子了
but I'm actually part of the family now,
如果你别插手 那就太好了
so it'd be great if you could just back off.
搞定她 茱莉亚
Take care of that, Julia.
简直不可理喻
This is total crap!
他们怎么能这么对你
I mean, how can they do this to you?
你父亲可是里昂·贝切利
Your father is Leon Bechley.
没错 毁了我人生的那个人
Right, the man whose response to ruining my life
现在让我把我八岁给他画的图
is asking me to bring him a drawing I made for him
拿过去给他
when I was eight years old.
真是有爱
Aww, that's really sweet.
不是 你不了解他的把戏
No, it's not. It's-- you don't know his game.
一开始是叫我把画像拿给他
First I'm bringing him the drawing.
然后他会叫我去托托利亚·布察意式餐厅
Next he'll have me picking up his hand-rolled tortellini en brodo
帮他买♥♥手卷鸡汤小帽饺
from Trattoria Buca.
托托利亚谁
Trattoria who?
那是他最喜欢的餐厅
It's his favorite restaurant,
那里食物非常不利于他的健康
which is terrible for his health.
他现在可能也不吃药了
And he's probably not taking his meds.
他刚刚心脏病发作完
He just had a heart attack.
医生是最不乖的病人
Doctors are the worst patients.
你想去看他吧
You wanna go see him, huh?
不想去 我想杀了他
No, I don't. I wanna kill him.
但是这么久以来 我的工作就是担心他
But it was my job to worry about him for so long.
我今天有点空闲时间
You know, I have a little free time today.
如果你想 我可以去看看他
If you want I can go over there and check on him
确保他吃药
and make sure he's taking his meds
然后告诉你
and-- and let you know.
好
Fine.
好 你就过去
Fine, just go over there
确保他吃药
and make sure that he's taking his meds.
-全吃了 -嗯
- All of them. - Yeah.
-然后向我汇报 -好
- And-- and report back to me. - Okay.
-别在那逗留 -好
- And no lingering. - Yeah.
不 听着 你不会后悔的
No, listen. You won't regret this.
能借我50块吗
Can I borrow 50 bucks?
知道了 我们现在就走 马克
Yeah, we're leaving, Mark.
今天的听证会
So at the hearing today...
只是我觉得
Is it me or was there,
还是你和阿曼达·道尔蒂之间擦出了火花
like, a vibe happening between you and Amanda Daugherty?
-我听不懂 -我不知道
- I don't know what you mean. - I don't know.
她逗你笑的方式
It was like the way she made you laugh,
好像她吸引了你
it was like she caught you off guard,
我不知道
and I don't know.
我只是觉得我有段时间
I just feel like I haven't been able to do that
都没办法做到这点
for you in a while.
你一直看着我们俩在争辩
So you were watching the two of us sparring?
两个女人 你怎么
Two women and you got what?
还吃醋了
Jealous?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I-- I just--
还是这让你性致盎然了
Or did you get turned on?
两者都有
Both.
这点我也许能帮到你
Well, um, maybe I can help you out with that.
希望我没打扰你
Hope I'm not interrupting.
罗克西 是你
Roxy, uh, it's-- uh, it's you.
一只小鸟告诉我这是你最喜欢的餐厅
A little birdie told me that this was your favorite restaurant.
布卡餐厅
Bucca di Beppo.
错了吗
Is this wrong?
是的 其实是托托利亚·布察
No, it's actually Trattoria Buca,
不是 布卡...
not, uh, Boopa de-- the...
天呐 我就知道我会买♥♥错
Oh, my God. I knew I would get it wrong.
我全弄错了
I get everything wrong.
你这么赫赫有名
You're this fancy person.
你当然不会吃连锁餐厅的东西
I mean, of course you're not gonna eat from a chain place.
-对不起 对不起 -不不不不
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
这样很好 没事
It's great. It's okay.
不不 等一下 请进
No, no, hang on. Come on in.
食物很香
You know, it smells, uh, great.
只是我第一次听说
it's just, uh, you know, it's new to me,
所以
so I, uh, yeah.
这些是什么
What are, uh, these?
大蒜结
Garlic knots.
很好吃
That's delicious.
是的
Yeah.
见到你我很紧张
I was so nervous to meet you.
我一生中
This is, like, the biggest thing
没发生过这么重大的事
that's happened in my life, like, ever.
完全不能和你在雅典运动会的落地比
No bigger than landing that vault at Athens.
两周半
Two and a half twists?
但是我在个人赛屁♥股♥着地了
Yeah, but I mean, I landed on my ass in the individuals.
我只能拿个银牌
I had to settle for silver.
不是你只能
You didn't settle.
而是被人夺走了
You were robbed.
来吧
Come on.
我也这么认为
I think so, too.
审判体系不公正
I mean, and the judging system is so rigged.
不要让我开始讲罗马尼亚人
I mean, don't even get me started on the Romanians.
我现在也不喜欢这个体系
Yeah, not a huge fan of the system right now, either.
你会打赢这场官司的
Hey, listen, you're gonna beat this case, okay?
特别是还有伊迪帮你
And especially with Edie helping you, I mean,
我还以我很紧张
I thought I was intense.
我很肯定伊迪忙得倒头就睡
Pretty sure Edie sleeps upside down.
她会帮到你的
You're in good hands.
话说 你看着还挺好的
Anyway, um, uh, you seem all right.
我真的要走了
Uh, I can't really stay.
你不和我一起吃吗
Well, you're not gonna join me?
我一个人吃不完
I mean, I can't eat this all by myself.
我想多听听你的事 请坐
And I wanna hear more about you and-- here you are.
还有你的奥♥运♥殊荣之路
And your-- your road to Olympic glory.
让这些大蒜结冷掉
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表