剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
我知道茱莉亚很生气
I kn... I know Julia's really upset.
我... 我就是见到你太激动了
I'm... I'm just really stoked to meet you.
罗克西
Roxy.
你能来真好
So kind of you to come.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Hey, listen.
如果有什么需要帮助
If you need anything,
在任何♥平♥台上搜
you can find me
TheRealRoxyD04这个账号♥都能找到我
@TheRealRoxyD04 across all platforms.
第一季 第二集
-茱莉亚 -格蕾丝
- Julia. - Grace.
太好了你在这里
Thank God you're here.
发生什么了
What is happening?
你♥爸♥爸真的做了那种事吗
Did your father really do those things?
我们坐下说
Um, let's sit.
一切都会没事的
This is all gonna be okay.
你♥爸♥正在接受调查
Your father is under investigation
有流言说这里要关门了
and the rumors are this place is getting shut down.
是这样的 我在这
Just, I'm--I've been trying
尝试受孕五年了
to have a baby here for five years.
我刚做完第四轮体外受精
I just finished my fourth round of IVF,
我和我丈夫历尽艰辛
and my husband and I have already been through so much
-现在又 -格蕾丝
- and so now with the-- - Grace.
听着 我知道这非常不容易
Listen, I know that this is hard
奇怪又非常不公平
and weird and completely unfair,
但我们会支持你
but we are going to be here for you.
我会支持你 我保证
I am going to be here for you. I promise.
在你宝宝的照片挂上那面墙前
I will not rest until your baby's picture
我决不罢休
is pinned up on that wall.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Trust me.
好 好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
茱莉亚 开会了 大家都在等你
Julia, the meeting. People are waiting.
我第一次来这个诊所时
The first time I came to the clinic,
还是个卖♥♥女童子军饼干的六岁小女孩
I was six years old selling Girl Scout cookies.
十四岁时 我第一次在这做暑假兼♥职♥
At 14, I did my first summer job here.
大学期间我每年暑假都在这实习
During college I interned here every summer
接着我毕业后正式在这工作
and then I started working here right after I graduated.
这是我的家 是我们所有人的家
This is my home. This is home for all of us.
我知道现在外面有很多人都
And I also know that there's a lot of people out there right now
惶恐不安 不知所措
who are scared and uncertain.
人们觉得一封检测机构的邮件
People who feel like one E-mail from a testing company
就可以让他们的生活支离破碎
might tear their entire lives apart,
但我们总是悉心照顾这里的大家
but we have always taken care of people here,
我们现在也应该继续这么做
and that shouldn't stop now.
生命不再等待
Pema Chodron--
一位我得搜一下才知道的佛教老师曾经说过
a Buddhist teacher that I had to Google-- once said,
"果园能顽强不倒只有当"
"The orchard is only as strong"--
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
告诉她 艾萨克
Tell her, Isaac.
告诉我 告诉我什么
Tell m--tell me what?
茱莉亚
Julia...
我们开这次会是有特别原因的
We, uh, called this meeting for a very specific reason.
好的
Oh, okay.
你们不想知道果园怎样能顽强不倒吗
don't you want to know what the orchard is as strong as?
怎么了
What's going on?
我们要对你的职位做出一些变动
We have to make a change to your employment status.
好吧
Okay.
什么样的变化
What kind of change?
我的天啊 茱莉亚
For God sakes, Julia.
你以前就没有被解雇过吗
Haven't you ever been fired before?
我刚刚才告诉大家
I just got done telling everyone
这里是我唯一工作过的地方
that this is the only place that I've ever worked.
你不能解雇我
You can't fire me.
如果我们还想经营下去的话
If we have any chance for survival,
我们不能雇佣贝切利家的人
we can't have a Bechley here.
我又不是我爸
I'm not my dad.
你们都知道的
You all know this.
艾萨克
Isaac?
茱莉亚
Julia.
珍
Jan?
我爱你 茱莉亚 但是
I love you, Julia, but
我更爱享有医疗保险
not as much as I love having health insurance.
茱莉亚
Julia.
-茱莉亚 等等 -干什么
- Julia, wait! - What?
你想怎样
What do you want?
你要来幸灾乐祸一下吗
You need a second to gloat?
你赢了 你摆脱我了
You win. You got rid of me.
茱莉亚 没有人想要摆脱
Julia, nobody wanted to get rid--
我爸做的 不是我 好吗
My dad did this, not me, okay?
我的生活一塌糊涂
My entire life got turned upside down
我唯一剩下的就是这愚蠢的工作
and the only thing that I had left was this stupid job.
你应该支持我的
You should have stood up for me.
这里的人都听你的
People listen to you here.
茱莉亚 等等
Julia, wait.
-是根系 -什么
- The root system. - What?
让果园顽强不倒的
That's what makes the orchard strong.
是根系
The root system.
法官阁下 我的当事人在社区里德高望重
Your Honor, my client has a prominent standing in the community.
他的工作也受到国际认可
He's internationally recognized for his work.
只能说明他有潜在逃跑的可能
All reasons he's a potential flight risk.
富有财政资源和国际关系
Financial resources, international contacts.
他又不是詹姆斯·邦德
He's not James Bond.
他只是个服务社区多年的医生
He's a doctor with years of service to the community.
他也是个罪犯
He's also a criminal,
考虑到他造成的危害 制♥造♥的骗局
and given the damage he did, the deception he practiced,
他被软禁在他那华丽豪♥宅♥中
that community is better off with him
对这个社区更有益处
under house arrest in his nice, big apartment.
好了 我想这些足够我考虑了
Okay, I think I have enough to deliberate on,
律师们
Counselors.
很高兴知道住豪♥宅♥是犯罪
Nice to know it's a crime to have a big apartment.
我可不知道 律师
I wouldn't know, counselor.
我拿的是政♥府♥薪金
I'm on a government salary.
那也不妨碍你买♥♥最新季的蔻依皮靴
That didn't stop you from buying this season's Chloe boots.
不能只靠面包过活
Can't live on bread alone.
安德森一家明天会过来检查
The Andersons are coming in for a check-up tomorrow.
她很好但她老公一团糟
She's fine but the husband is a mess,
他喜欢喷气机队[橄榄球队]
so, um--he's obsessed with the Jets,
据我所知不怎么样
which--I know--is sad.
看一下今晚的比赛
Watch the game tonight
然后明天他们过来时
and then tomorrow when they come in
也许可以跟他交流一下
maybe talk about it with him.
-能让他冷静下来 -明白
- It'll calm him down. - Got it.
黛比·戈德曼星期三
Debby Goldman is bringing in her baby
会带她的宝宝过来
for a visit on Wednesday.
一定要拍一张好看的照片挂墙上
Make sure you get a good picture for the wall,
让她知道我会出席洗礼
and let her know that I will be there for the bris.
格蕾丝·菲尔茨在我们这里
And Grace Fields has been trying to have a baby
尝试受孕五年了
with us for the past five years,
如果这次下一环节不顺利的话
and if this next round doesn't go well,
她会崩溃的 所以要照顾好她
she's going to be a wreck, so take good care of her.
好的
Okay.
真不敢相信我要走了
I can't believe this is happening.
好了 就这些了
All right. I think that's it.
我很抱歉 茱莉亚
I'm sorry, Julia.
我知道 谢谢 珍
I know. Thanks, Jan.
我想我告诉过你
I thought I told you t--
是的 我想让你帮个忙
Yeah, I'd like one favor.
不行
No.
好吧 我想自己做的
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表