剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
这只是个开始
That's just the beginning.
碾压
Crushed it.
这里有没有谁
So has everyone here, at some point,
跟这之外的人约会吗
dated everyone else here?
你要想成为这个世界的一部分
You want to be part of this world,
你就得跟和你有关系的
you got to stay friends with every woman
每一个女人成为朋友
you've been in a relationship with
哪怕就见过一面
or even made out with once.
你太夸张了 真的
You're exaggerating, obviously.
可能有一点
Maybe a little.
你能告诉我金鱼是什么吗
Will you please tell me what a goldfish is?
金星是个从未跟男人在一起过的女同性恋
A gold star is a lesbian who's never been with a man,
所以金鱼是
so a goldfish is...
我
Me.
-是你问的 -好吧
- You asked. - Okay.
-我从没想要说什么 -知道了
- I didn't want to say anything. - Got it.
干杯吧
So cheers to that.
不错 今天学到了很多
Right, great, learning so much today.
你想听什么
Okay, what do you want to hear?
我用一美元买♥♥了四首歌♥
I got four songs for a dollar.
我不知道
I don't know, you know,
比如梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇的 或者
just, like, some Melissa Etheridge or, um...
尼·迪弗朗库
Ani DiFranco,
特蕾西·查普曼
Tracy Chapman.
你不用非得说
You don't have to name an artist
你觉得是我们类型的歌♥手
that you think "Our kind" Like.
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
我在找我喜欢的
I'm looking at what I like.
好吧
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Oh, okay.
这 这对我来说有点冒犯
Okay, that's--that's a little aggressive for me.
我很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
看上去你有个喜欢的女孩
It seems like you have a girl that you're into,
然后你吻我是想去证明
and it feels like you're kissing me to prove
你想和她在一起
that you want to be with her.
你觉得是不是对我有点不公平
You see how that's, like, a little unfair to me?
我也不知道我在干什么 真抱歉
I have no idea what I'm doing. I am so sorry.
如果你是我的女朋友 我绝不会把你推走
If you were my girl, I would never push you to go
去和其他女人约会
and make out with other women.
那无关同性恋 而是不安全感
That's not a lesbian thing. It's an insecure thing.
锻炼愉快
Good workout?
罗克西 你吓到我了
Roxy, you scared the crap out of me.
我也会那么做 把钥匙放在指间
I do that too, my keys between my fingers.
是件趁手的武器
It makes a decent weapon.
我不像你 罗克西 我没那么勇敢
I'm not like you, Roxy. I'm not brave.
我见过你在平衡木上向后团身跳
Come on, I've seen you back tuck on a balance beam.
是啊 只要你一开始这么做了
Yeah, after you did it first.
我真的不能像你那样站出来
Look, I can't come forward like you.
好吗 我没办法成为那种
Okay? I can't be that person
在谷歌♥搜索的时候 第一个跳出来的新闻
that you Google and the sexual abuse scandal
是性♥虐♥待丑闻的人
is the first thing that comes up.
你并不需要让它成为你的标签
You don't have to let it define you.
但就会是这样
But it will.
那会成为大家知道我的唯一的一件事
It'll be the only thing anybody knows about me.
我不能这么做
I can't have that.
你知道在晚上是什么支撑着我吗
You know what keeps me up at night?
那些小女孩们
The younger girls.
如果我们什么都不说的话
I mean, if we don't say anything,
谁来保护她们呢
who's gonna protect them?
我知道独自站出来
I know that it can be scary
会非常可怕 但你不需要
to come forward alone, but you don't have to.
我们一起做这件事 我们是个团队
We can do it together. We can be a team.
我们不再是团队了
We're not a team anymore.
我很抱歉 罗克西
I'm sorry, Roxy.
甘菊茶
Chamomile.
谢谢
Thanks.
这次造访是为了什么
What do I owe this unexpected visit?
你认识帕蒂·弗莱彻吗
Do you know a Patti Fletcher?
认识 你妈妈的表妹
I do, your mother's cousin,
很有个性 很多头发
big personality, big hair.
就是她 我从没见过她
Yeah, that's her. I never met her,
因为她和妈妈渐渐疏远了 对吗
because she and Mom drifted apart?
她不喜欢我 从没喜欢过我
She didn't like me, never liked me.
我 我觉得她很矫情
She, um--I found her to be quite pretentious, actually.
我觉得她没有公平地评价我
I thought she judged me unfairly.
她觉得我对你妈妈不够好
She thought that I wasn't good for your mom.
她有点野 从来没结过婚
She was a bit of a wild card, never married.
她跟我说我妈妈以前是个舞者
She told me that mom was a dancer,
我觉得她跳舞的时候一定超级漂亮
and I guess she was pretty serious about it.
她甚至想过要追求专业道路
She even was thinking about pursuing it professionally.
我 我猜她很多我不知道的
I--I guess she had these big dreams
大梦想
that I didn't even know about.
茱莉亚 说实话 我刚刚有点太过于着急
Honestly, Julia, I'm just a little too preoccupied
要去澄清过去的事情了
with the present to be dredging up the past.
-所以 -好吧
- So... - Right.
我会 我会自己想明白的
I'll--I'll figure it out on my own.
你的妈妈有一个我不曾参与的世界
Your mom had a world I wasn't a part of.
她去了一个舞蹈工作室
She went to a dance studio.
她觉得跟那些人待在一起很舒服
She felt a kind of kinship with the people there.
那些晚上她回家的时候
And on those nights when she'd come home,
是不一样的
she was different...
就像把心留在了那
like she left a piece of her heart there.
抱歉
Sorry.
我知道的也不多 不过...
It's not much, but...
聊胜于无
It's something.
我想在卫生间把她吞下去
I tried to devour her whole in the bathroom.
虽然我对蕾丝这些事懂得不多
As naive as I am about the whole lesbian thing,
但也知道那肯定挑不起人兴致
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a turn- on.
-这不好笑 -抱歉
- It's not funny. - I'm sorry.
你亲得愉快吗
Did you enjoy it at all?
不 我感觉好丢人
No. I embarrassed myself.
我那么急切
I came on so strong,
只因我想证明一些事...
all because I was trying to prove something...
向你证明
to you.
宝贝
Babe.
我铤而走险和你在一起
I risked so much to be here with you.
你怎么会觉得我想去
What makes you think I want to run off
勾搭陌生人呢
and make out with some stranger?
我满脑子想的都是吻你
All I think about is kissing you.
你说爱上我的时候 我...
When you told me you were falling for me, I- -
我觉得自己欣喜到...
I felt a kind of happiness I just- -
想拒绝那种感觉
I don't allow myself to feel anymore.
一旦失去那种感觉的话...
The kind that if it's ever taken away...
为什么会失去
Why would it be taken away?
也许我心里还是有点不敢相信
I guess a part of me just couldn't believe
你选择了我
that you were choosing me.
后来玛格丽特让我更患得患失
And then Margaret made it worse.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
她跟我讲了一个
Oh, she gave me this cautionary tale
爱上情场新手的警世故事
about getting caught up with someone who only had one experience.
等等
Wait.
这整件事都是因为你前妻吗
This- - this whole thing is about your ex-wife?
她只是想保护我 而且...
She was just being protective and- -
而且明显还放不下你
And still holding on, apparently.
我出去透口气
I'm gonna get some air.
伊迪
Edie.
我们都知道前任那些事
We both know that relationships with our exes- -
很复杂
it's complicated.
是啊 但你至少可以坦诚告诉我
Yeah, but you could have been honest
是谁让你不安的吧
about where it was coming from.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表