剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
Right, right, right, right, right, Julia is the boss.
我自己测了
But, um, I already did it myself.
你可以在线测试
Yeah, you can get that test online.
了不起 我不知道你还能在线测
Oh, cool, I didn't know you could do it online.
听着 说正经的
Look, in all seriousness, um,
我很期待 能慢慢了解你
I'm looking forward to, like, really getting to know you.
图享上的每个人都很假
It's, like, everyone on Insta is so fake.
做尽搔首弄姿 博人眼球之事
They're just, like, flexing and looking for clout, and...
而你与众不同
You're just different,
那么鼓舞人心
and it's inspiring.
这两个不太像生育诊所
These two are a little less fertility clinic,
开枝散叶
更像园艺供货商
a little more garden supply.
枝繁叶茂
这个有点意思
this one has potential.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得给诊所更名就是个错误
I think changing the name of the clinic might be a mistake.
-是你的主意 -我知道
- Uh, it was your idea. - I know.
我想给大家一个新开端
I wanted to give us a fresh start,
远离父亲的事
some distance from my dad.
但现在看着它 我感到
But now that I'm looking at it, I feel...
很怕听到他要说的话
Scared of what he's gonna say.
内疚 因为要抹去他的痕迹
Guilty about erasing him...
我知道 这没道理
which, I know, it doesn't make any sense,
在他做了一切之后
after everything that he's done,
但这就是我的感受
but it's how I feel.
而现在 感恩节他也不来
And now he's not coming to Thanksgiving.
他 噘嘴 生气
He's--he's pouting. He's mad.
即便多诺万会来
Donovan's coming, though.
进展好快
that was fast.
没有你和罗克西快
Not any faster than you and Roxy.
说得对
Fair enough, yeah.
罗克西似乎没有慢速模式
Roxy doesn't really seem to have a slower setting.
她是不是有点 不对劲
Has she seemed a little off at all?
她好像一直怪怪的
She always seems a little bit off.
但最近 每次我试图靠近和她说话
But, yeah, lately, every time I try to get close enough to ask her,
她都恨不得把我吞了
she bites my head off.
没准你能和她好好处
Maybe you'll have more luck with her.
有些事人们意识不到
You know, what people don't realize
每当站在平衡木上 双杠上时
is that when you're up there on the beam or on the bars,
你不是一个人
it's not just you up there.
肩上扛着所有人
You're carrying the weightof all these people,
你懂吗
you know?
父母 教练 经纪人 公♥关♥人员
There's parents and coaches and agents and publicists,
全都指望着你 懂吗
and they're all depending on you, you know?
甚至赛后也从不消停
And they never stop, even after you're done competing.
他们想对你物尽其用
Yeah, I mean, people will use you up.
没错 有时候真想喘口气
Yeah, sometimes you just want a break.
背又疼了 姐妹 你和医生在一起
Is it your back again? Dude, you're dating a doctor.
他们没有 好点的药吗
Don't they have, like, the best meds?
我没事
I'm fine.
我不知道
It just--I don't know.
好多人都在说
It just seems like a lot of people are piling on.
-没那么多人 -你确定
- Oh, it's not that many people. - You sure?
是的
Yeah.
我是说 有谁在远处观望着你
I'm--I'm just saying, who's looking out for Roxy?
我只想告诉你
I... I just wanted to tell you
我没想从你身上得到什么
that, like, I'm not trying to take anything from you.
除了这根薯条
Except this French fry!
汉娜 很高兴你坐车过来
Hey, Hannah, I'm--I'm really glad you took the bus.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我知道我们今年成倍努力地工作
I know we've been working twice as hard this year,
但业绩却在成倍下滑
but profits are twice as bad.
有时候 辛勤付出需要时间
Sometimes it takes time for hard work
才能收获回报
to reap its rewards.
这让我想起我认识的一个小女孩
it reminds of a little girl I-I knew once
本该连续6年在科学展览上
who deserved to win the science fair
获奖
six years in a row.
生活待她不公 现在仍不公平
Life wasn't fair for her, and it's not fair now.
所以带着一颗沉重的心 我
So with a heavy heart, I--
我想茱莉亚是想
I think what Julia is trying to say
展开她那很有说服力的演讲
in her very eloquent speech...
-爸爸 -我懂
- Dad-- - I know.
这个 我们贝切利诊所
Is that, uh, we at the Bechley Clinic--
非常珍视并且尊重员工
we value and respect our staff.
-你在做什么 -我有话要说
- What are you doing? - I have to do this.
所以 这是今年的节日奖金
So here are this year's holiday bonuses.
赞
Yes!
支票的事情你该和我商量下
I really wish you would've discussed those checks with me.
我们不能一亏再亏了
We can't dig ourselves into a deeper hole.
那些是我个人账户里的支票
Those checks are from my personal account.
诊所出问题不是他们的错 不是你的错
The clinic's problems aren't their fault or your fault.
而是我的错
They're my fault.
谢谢你 慷慨解囊
Thank you. That's very generous of you.
这个"枝繁叶茂"是什么
What is, uh, "Growing Branches"?
我还没顾上跟你说
yeah, I haven't told you about that.
我们要换掉贝切利的名字
We need to take the Bechley name
重新开始
off of the clinic and start fresh.
就是种策略
It's just optics.
有人在员工会议上提议说
Someone brought it up at the staff meeting and--
-有人 -是我
- Someone? - Me.
大家一致同意在事件了结之前
And everyone agreed with me that until the case is over,
我们需要和流言蜚语保持距离
we need to distance ourselves from the scandal,
尤其 在那篇文章...
um, especially after that article--
你不必一直提那篇文章的事
Well, you don't have to keep bringing up that article.
-只是公♥关♥ -嗯
- It's optics. - Yeah.
-让我们远离... -你说过了
- Just giving us some distance- - - You said that, yeah.
-好吧 -我凭什么不同意呢
- Okay. - I mean, who am I to disagree?
毕竟这一切都是我造成的
I'm the one who, uh, you know, caused all this damage.
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
不 我理解
No, I understand.
这想法不错 很有前景
You know, it's good thinking, good optics.
我其实是想告诉你
I, uh- - you know, I- I actually wanted to, uh, tell you
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我想和你一起过感恩节
I'd- - I'd like to come to Thanksgiving.
来我家吗
T- to my house?
过...
For...?
太棒了
G- great. That's great.
-要我带什么吗 -棒
- What can I bring? - Great.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你好像
Because... because it seemed like
很不想打破传统
you felt pretty strongly about not changing traditions.
对 不过我...我又想了想
Yeah, no, but I- - you know, I thought about it,
我...对于改变和我的墨守成规
and I- - you know, you had a good point about change
你说得挺有道理的
and my resistance to it.
因为我打算做一些重大改变
Because I have some pretty big changes planned,
比如咖哩调料
like, curry spices.
茱莉亚 你不想让我和你一起过感恩节吗
Julia, are you trying to now disinvite me from Thanksgiving?
不 你能来我很开心
No, I- I- I'm happy you're gonna be there.
你可以带红酒来
You can bring wine...
多带些
lots of it.
真开心终于能带你们来我办公室转转了
So nice to finally be able to show you guys around the office.
我还有好多装♥修♥想法
I have lots more ideas for it- -
墙上再多挂些艺术画作
more art on the walls,
人体工学椅子
ergonomic chairs.
等你们成为合伙人后 想怎么装♥修♥都行
You can do whatever you want to the place when you make partner.
你们俩让我们自豪 尤其是伊迪
We're very proud of you both, but especially Edie.
在这种大公♥司♥里
For a woman to be lead counsel
一个女人能成为轰动案件的首席律师
in a high-profile case at this firm,
实在是了不起
that's an accomplishment.
这条路上若没有你这样的女前辈
Well, I wouldn't have this opportunity
我也不会有这样的机会 格拉迪丝
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表