剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
You put it on a vacuum robot, seriously?
是的 记录移♥动♥
Yeah, registers movement.
我明白
Yeah, got it.
其实这很聪明
It's actually, uh, quite clever.
抬起脚来 戴上脚环
Foot up, bracelet on now.
这并不聪明 伙计们
Not smart, guys.
该死 快点
Damn it. Hurry.
我们马上来
We'll be right there!
你吃了大蒜卷吗
You ate garlic knots?
特别美味
Incredibly delicious.
缓刑部门 快开门
Department of Probation; open up now.
让我上黑脚环网上确认一下
Okay, let me look it up on bailhack.Com.
把那玩意给我
Oh, just give me the damn thing.
我们俩等下要好好谈谈
We're gonna talk later, you and me.
晚上好
Evening.
我收到一则报告称贝切利先生的脚环
I got a report of a possible malfunction
可能出现了故障
with Mr. Bechley's ankle bracelet.
不好意思 是贝切利医生
Excuse me, it's Dr. Bechley.
你可以找我 我是她的律师
And you can address me. I'm his attorney.
好吧 我要知道他是否做了一些
All right, I need to know if he did anything
会导致故障的事
to cause that malfunction.
长官 这里唯一的故障
The only thing malfunctioning here, officer,
就是这个犯罪执法系统
is the criminal justice system.
你们拷上了我目前为止
You shackle my client who, by the way,
依然在法律上来说是无辜的当事人
is still innocent in the eyes of the law
然后这么晚出现在他的家里
and then you show up at his home
是想干什么 骚扰他吗
at this late hour to what? Harass him?
你可以看到他就在这里
You can clearly see he's here.
他一直都在这里
He's been here the whole time,
你拿走这个吧 因为你放心
so you can take this, because rest assured,
我明天一大早就会去找法官
I will be in the judge's chambers first thing tomorrow morning
修改他的保释条款
to have the terms of his bail modified.
晚安
Good evening.
很厉害
Very impressive.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我之前喝了三杯苏格兰威士忌
Because I had, like, three Scotches earlier.
好不容易撑下去的
I barely got through that.
你当初觉得你要怎么逃脱
How'd you think you were gonna get away with it?
底部有个小传感器
Oh, see, there's a little sensor on the bottom.
我们已经没有在说脚环了吧
Oh, we're not talking about the ankle bracelet anymore, are we?
不好意思
That's my bad.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
你一天天都会想
You go one day to the next thinking, uh,
"明天我就去坦白"
"Tomorrow I'll come clean."
然后 一年就过去了
And then, uh, you know, the years pass
明天好像
and, uh, tomorrow somehow
不会来
doesn't come.
现在就是明天了 爸爸
Well, it's tomorrow now, Dad.
我负责了这案子三天
I've been on this case for three days now,
你们目前是我遇到过的最烂的
and you guys are by far the worst family of any client
当事人家庭
I've ever experienced.
不要再上交电脑 或者带爸爸兜风什么的了
No more turning in laptops or taking Dad on joyrides, please.
我看了你的雇佣合同
Oh, and I read your employment agreement.
现在诊所归你管了
You run the clinic now.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
最下面有一条表示 如果里昂失去行为能力
There's a clause at the end referring to a succession plan
就交付诊所的管理权
should Leon become incapacitated.
-现在你管事了 -等等
- You're in charge. - Wait.
她是老大了吗
She's the boss?
你是老大了
You're the boss.
我是老大了
I'm the boss?
艾萨克肯定不会喜欢这样的
Oh, Isaac is gonna hate this.
你肯定不想带她回去把
I don't supposed that you want her.
是的 女士
No, ma'am.
给你一个月 就一个月
I'll give you a month. That's it.
-我爱你 -你不爱
- I love you. - No, you don't.
你们能出去再说吗
Can you guys take this outside?
什么意思 这是我的真情实感
What do you mean? It's how I feel.
-不是 -你怎么会知道我的真情实感
- It's not. - How can you know how I feel, Julsey?
确保我们到周一之前
So let's make sure that we've contacted
联♥系♥上其余所有受到影响的病患
any of the remaining patients by the end of day Monday.
-可以吗 -茱莉亚
- okay? - Oh, Julia.
-你好 珍 -你好
- Hi, Jan. - Hi.
大家好 艾萨克 你好
Hello, everyone. Isaac, hello.
我能坐在这里吗
Uh, do you mind if I sit there?
茱莉亚 你不知道被免职就是指
Julia, you do understand that part of being terminated
你不用来参加员工会议了吗
is you don't show up to the staff meetings, right?
我知道 但是我很快给大家念一遍
I do, but I'm just gonna read this real quick.
贝切利机构的规章上说
The bylaws of the Bechley Institute state,
"假如里昂·贝切利医生
"In the event of the incapacitation
无法自主活动或行动
or removal of Dr. Leon Bechley,
所有控制权交由茱莉亚·贝切利"
all operational control is retained by Julia Bechley,"
那就是...那是谁来着
which is, um--who is that again?
是我
Oh, it's me.
艾萨克 你可能应该把座位让给她
Isaac, you should probably give her the seat.
真不知道为什么要
I don't know what a medical facility
把一个医疗机构交给你
expects to do with you in charge.
你又不是医生 不过没事
You're not a doctor, but sure.
来
Go.
你说得对
You're right.
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
也不是天才
Or a genius.
我没有那种不管我做出什么事
I don't have that arrogance or that certainty
都能肯定我做的永远是对的
that comes with thinking that I'm always right
那种傲慢和确定
no matter what I do,
但我在乎人们
but I do care about people.
我一直在乎
I always have.
也许会太经常 太在乎
Probably too much and too often,
我知道现在外面有很多人
and I know that there's a lot of people out there
需要得到关心
that need to be cared about right now.
他们需要答案 他们需要支持
They need answers. They need support.
社区
Community.
我们可以为他们成为那样的地方
And we could be that place for them.
不一定只有可能是贝切利的孩子们
Not just for potential Bechley babies,
但还有 还有那些觉得自己的身份
but for--for anyone who feels like their identity
不属于自己的人
has been torn from them.
像我一样的人
You know, anyone like me.
这才是我们要做的
So, that's what we're going to do.
这才是我们的未来
This is our future.
新的贝切利研究所从今天开始
The new Bechley Institute starts today.
-说得真好 -谢谢
- Nice speech. - Thank you.
你知道要怎么做吗
Any idea how to implement it?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
我们能一起努力
We'll do it together.
我们会一起努力
We'll do it together.
但我是老大 但是一起
With me as the boss, but together.
我们还在查明
We're still in the process of identifying
被告为数众多的后代身份
the defendant's innumerable offspring.
现在 街上随便拉来一个人
At this point any stranger on the street
都可能是潜在的证人
could be a potential witness.
法官大人 控方不能就这么断定
Your Honor, the prosecution has no reason to believe
贝切利医生恫吓或阻拦证人
that Dr. Bechley would engage in witness tampering.
他一直非常配合...
He's been fully compliant with the state--
但是缓刑办公室的一则报告显示...
Despite a report from the probation office--
那已经被确认是机械故障
That was deemed a mechanical malfunction.
贝切利医生现在已经做好了完全的准备
Dr. Bechley is looking forward to mounting a vigorous defense
洗清自己的罪名
to clear his name.
他也正处于心脏病的恢复期
He's also recovering from a heart attack.
将他限制在自己的公♥寓♥里
Restricting him to his apartment
显然过于严苛 没有必要
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表