剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
千万不要掉以轻心这一点
I'd be careful with that.
检方会把他们问得说不出话
Prosecution will tear them to shreds.
-会吗 -会的
- Will she? - Oh, yeah.
伊迪 我能问你件事吗
Edie, can I ask you something?
晚点你有时间和我联♥系♥交叉盘问吗
Do you have time later to do a practice cross with me?
你想我假扮阿曼达吗
You want me to pretend to be Amanda?
如果这样不是太奇怪的话
If it's not too weird.
非常奇怪 蒂姆
Well, it's all weird, Tim.
茱莉亚和我说你在用约会软件
Julia told me you're on Footsy.
怎么样了 有约到谁吗
How's that going? Met anyone?
伊迪 你已经无权干涉我的生活
Edie, you don't call the shots in my life anymore,
我也完全不需要向你汇报我的约会生活
and I sure as hell don't need to fill you in on my dating life.
没事 抱歉
Okay, never mind. Sorry.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
要小心点 外面到处都是骗子
Should be careful, there's scammers out there.
我会的
Yeah, okay, I will.
然后我真的遇到了一个男人
And then I actually did meet a guy right after,
一个非常好的男人
a really nice guy.
但他已经有孩子了 他不想再要孩子
But he already had kids and he didn't want more
他的一个孩子非常讨厌我 然后我们分手了
and his one kid really hated me and so then we broke up.
现在我想要找到我的生父
Now I'm trying to figure out who my real father is.
-厉害 -真是有意思
- Wow. - So that's fun.
只能说厉害
Just wow.
嗯
Yeah.
我真的很抱歉之前骗你
So I'm-- I'm really sorry about all of it.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是怎么应付这些事的
How are you handling it all?
我不知道 一天天过吧
I don't know, day by day, I guess.
最疯狂的是我现在发现的这些
The craziest part is I'm finding out
所有关于我妈妈的事 我以前都不知道
all these things about my mom I never knew.
比如她在80年上了改变人生的舞蹈课
Like, she took these life-changing dance classes in the '80s,
直觉告诉我
and something tells me
她是在那里遇到我的生父的
that's where she met my real father.
但我一直到处碰壁
But I-- I keep hitting all these dead ends,
真的很丧气 也很难过
and it's really frustrating and painful.
那是什么时候的事
When was this?
87或88年吧
'87, '88.
里昂对这些事是怎么说的
What does Leon say about all of it?
他不想说这些事
He doesn't wanna talk about it.
这只是他瞒着我的另一个"有趣的"秘密
It's just another secret he kept from me, which is fun.
别难过 茱莉亚
I'm sorry, Julia.
灰白皮诺葡萄酒能让你开心点
Pinot grigio helps...
如果你想来高级点的 桑塞尔白葡萄酒也行
Or Sancerre, if you're feeling fancy.
你怎么样 理查德好吗
How are you? How's Richard?
我们很好 我们...
We're great. We're um...
还行
Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's good.
祝你找到你的生父
Good luck with your search.
我都不记得上次吃芝士火锅是什么时候了
I don't remember the last time I had fondue.
我感觉很乐观
Well, I was feeling optimistic.
芝士火锅太好吃了
It's so delicious.
那我们对什么事而感到乐观
So what are we feeling optimistic about?
今天我和我的导师吃了一顿意义非凡的午餐
Well, I had a promising lunch today with my mentor,
西奥多·路易斯医生同意作为品格证人
Dr. Theodore Lewis, and he has agreed to come on board
出庭为我作证
as a character witness for my trial.
所以稳赢了 再来点酒吗
So it's win. More wine?
不了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
怎么了 芝士变冷了吗
Why? What is it, the cheese get cold?
-你不记得了吗 -什么
- You don't remember? - What?
我来见你之前 我去见过他
I went to see him before I came to see you
那时我正想能怀上孕
when I was trying to conceive.
他当时是个自以为是又自大吹牛的人
He was a self-righteous, pompous windbag.
是的
Well, I mean, yeah,
他的确很自大
he does have a big personality.
不 我才自大 没有借口可言
No, I have a big personality. That's no excuse.
路易斯医生忽视我所有的问题
Dr. Lewis ignored every one of my questions
让我觉得我就不该蠢到去问他
and made me feel like I was a fool for even asking them.
我从来没有感觉到如此被人忽视和轻视
I never felt so disregarded and dismissed,
但在那之前我有过这两种感觉
and I've felt both of those before.
那太糟糕了 没有借口可言
Yeah, well, that's terrible, no excuse for that.
我认为这是一代人的问题
I do think it's a generational thing.
他和我们不是同一代人
He's from a different time.
我们真要来这套吗
Okay, we're going there?
昔日美好时光 白人知道
"The good ol' days," when white men knew
什么对这个世界来说才是正确的
what was right for the world.
小吉 我们现在说的不是这个
Oh, now, Gen, that's not what we're talking about here.
拜托
Come on.
我明白不是所有的人都喜欢他
Look, I-- I get that he's not for everyone,
但他是个天才
but the man is a genius.
他涉及过更多的领域 治疗过更多女性
He's done more for the field, for women,
比任何一个物理学家都要多
than any physician out there.
他能适应目前的形势吗
Does he fit in the current climate?
-不 但他是... -里昂 别说了
- No, but he is-- - Leon, please.
我希望你们所有人
I hope you of all people aren't trying to play
别再用这套"但他是天才"的说辞了
the old, tired "But he's a genius" card.
因为这以前对我来说没用
Because that didn't fly with me then,
现在也没用
it doesn't fly with me now,
我认为在法官面前也不会有用
and I don't think it's gonna fly with the jury--
该死的 小吉
All right, damn it, Gen.
我现在面对的可是坐牢
You know, I'm facing prison here.
如果你没注意到 我的支持者并不多
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly swimming in supporters.
我又不能自己选择盟友
It's not like I can pick and choose my allies.
如果我有别的王牌可以出
Now if I-- if I had a different card to play,
我会的 但是我没有
I would play it, okay, but I don't.
好吧
Okay.
-我没有食欲了 -别别别
- I think I've lost my appetite. - No, no, no, no.
-别别 你不必 对不起 -我没有
- No, no, you shouldn't-- I'm sorry. - I didn't--
-不不 没必要... -没事
- No, no. That's no reason to-- - It's okay.
不 但你不必走
No, but you don't have to leave.
我想我们今晚到此为止吧
I think we should call it a night.
为什么
Why?
你怎么样
How are you?
还好有案子让我忙
Happy to have the case to focus on.
让我不会过两秒就想到你
So I'm not thinking about you every two seconds.
酒店怎么样
How's the hotel?
有点怪 客房♥服务除外
It's, um, weird, except for the room service.
客房♥服务太赞了
Room service is everything.
有个汉堡好吃的不能再好吃了
There's this burger that is to die for.
你又开始吃肉了
You're back to being a carnivore.
我好奇什么影响了你
I wonder where that influence came from.
怎么了 为什么你想见面
So what's up? Why'd you wanna meet?
有个小孩 他名叫迈尔斯
There's this kid, his name is Miles.
他因为捏造的涉毒罪要蹲八年监狱
He's serving eight years on a trumped-up drug charge.
他的假释听证会被推迟了三次
His parole hearing's been postponed three times.
我想无偿接这个案子 但是查德不让我接
I wanna take the case pro bono, but Chad is shutting it down.
那我要怎么样呢
And where do I come in?
我在想你能不能看看证据
I was wondering if you could just take a look at the evidence,
看看你们办公室反对重判有什么理由
see if there's any reason your office opposed resentencing.
你在质疑我办事处的诚信吗
Are you questioning the integrity of my office?
不是
No.
有时候会有东西被忽略掉
Sometimes things get overlooked.
我就想确定一下迈尔斯没有被忽略
I just wanna make sure that didn't happen with Miles.
我不能就这么帮你走后门 伊迪
I can't just pull strings like that, Edie.
不算是走后门吧
It's not exactly pulling strings.
你只是让信息获取变简单了
You're just facilitating access to information.
是啊 不 抱歉
Yeah. No, sorry.
好吧
Okay.
这跟我现在
Does this have anything to do
住在酒店有关系吗
with me staying in a hotel right now?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表