剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
Thank you.
他会很喜欢的
He'll love it.
就这样吗
That's all?
我知道你在过着这种痛苦的双面生活
I know that you are living this heavy-ass double life,
我很同情你
and I'm sympathetic,
我不能继续这样下去了
but I can't keep doing this.
我爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
我原来的生活井井有条
I had a life I could manage,
然后你就出现了 你...
and then you came along and-- and you...
你让我的身体构造都改变了
You rearranged my molecules.
你 和我
You--and I...
我回不去了
I can't go back.
我...
I...
我也回不去了
I can't go back, either.
我也爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you too.
那我们怎么办
What do we do now?
永远删除跳情吗
喂
Hello?
我查了一下
So I looked it up,
真的有X千间代
and Xennials are apparently a thing.
你听起来获益良多
It sounds like you learned something.
这并不意外 毕竟我是老师
Unsurprising, since I'm a teacher.
我不想再逃跑了
I don't wanna run anymore.
不想再躲着人们 躲着你
Not from people. Not you.
那就别跑
So don't run.
走路 爬行 都可以
Walk, crawl, whatever,
只要是往我这个方向走的
as long as it's in my direction.
我不知道 你是在...
I can't tell. Are you...
我在微笑
I'm smiling.
我在微笑
I'm smiling.
我以为你要乘晚一班的火车
I thought you were taking the later train.
我记着想回家
I was so anxious to get home.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
这是什么
What is this?
是我妈妈给的
It's from my mother.
我还没有怀孕 她已经知道是男孩了
I'm not even pregnant and she already knows it's a boy.
但是等等
But wait.
里面还有一个斯贝尔曼的
There's actually one from Spelman in there too.
那好吧
Okay, then.
麻烦
Issues.
你们家总是事无巨细
Your family always does the most.
我知道你整个周末都不在办公室
I know you weren't in the office all weekend.
我给你电♥话♥时你在哪里
Where were you when I called you?
我说实话
Okay, I'll-- I'll be honest.
请
Please.
生孩子的压力太大
The baby pressure's a lot,
我不知道该怎么和你说
and I didn't know how to tell you,
所以 我去和我法学院的一些朋友
so I--you know, I went to blow off some steam
一起去放松了
with some friends from law school.
哪些朋友
Which friends?
怎么了 你是在交叉询问我吗
What, are you cross-examining me now?
有这个必要吗
Do I have to?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表