剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
It's--I don't know.
跳情 闭嘴
Footsie, shut up!
我不需要你了 现在就把你删了
I don't need you anymore and I'm deleting you right now,
等我再看最后一眼
right after I just take one last look
看看我可能会错过谁
at who I would be missing out on.
你知道有两种猫头鹰吗
Did you know that there are two kinds of owls?
真正的猫头鹰和谷仓猫头鹰
True owls and barn owls.
尽管大多数时间人们想到猫头鹰时
Most of the time when people think of an owl, though,
他们想的是真正的猫头鹰
they think of a true owl.
我会记得的
I am gonna remember that,
有人问我的话 我会跟他们说你告诉我了
and when anyone asks me, I'll tell them you told me.
好了 小伙子
All right, little man.
该睡觉了 快去刷牙
It's time for bed. Go brush your teeth.
好吧 待会见 伊迪
Fine. See you soon, Edie.
晚安 记住 有疑惑的时候
Good night. And remember, when in doubt--
坚定地反对
Object forcefully.
没错
That's right.
谢谢你教他这么做
Thank you for teaching him that, by the way,
因为现在我说什么他都要反对了
'cause now he's gonna object to everything I say.
-我在法庭上很有用 -是啊
- Works for me in court. - Mm, yeah.
如果你是在为无法辩解的人辩护
If you're defending the indefensible.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
里昂做的事是无法辩解的
That what Leon did is indefensible?
有一个案例可以证明
There's a case to be made that there was--
不 别来律师那套 你相信什么
No, don't lawyer me. What do you believe?
我相信黛安的证词很有说服力
I believe Diane's testimony is compelling.
我相信被你♥爸♥影响到的人
And I believe that people your dad affected
都有生气的权利
have every right to be pissed.
你也一样
And you do too.
我不想谈论工作了
I don't wanna talk about work anymore.
我一点也不想
I don't wanna talk at all.
很抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
是蒂姆
it's Tim.
我得接电♥话♥
Okay, I gotta take it
因为是他外婆的八十大寿
because it's his grandma's 80th birthday
-我保证我会有空 -没事
- and I promised I'd be available. - It's fine.
洛伦佐可能刷完牙了
Lorenzo's probably done brushing his teeth.
-我要去帮他盖好被子 -好的
- I should go tuck him in. - Okay.
就一会儿
It--it'll--just one second.
-你好 -到点了
- Hello? - Hey, it's time.
视频怎么了
What's going on with the video?
-我看不见你 -坏了
- I can't see you. - It's not working,
但我能听到你讲话
but I can hear you.
你听得到我讲话吗
Can you hear me?
好了 我给她开了扬声器
Okay, I got her on speaker.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yep.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝亲爱的外婆生日快乐*
*Happy birthday dear Nana*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
我度过了艰难的一周
So it's--it's been kind of a rough week,
艰难的一周我是指艰难的一个月
and by rough week I mean a rough month.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I feel like that
我回忆录的标题应该是
should be the title of my memoir.
《艰难的一个月 茱莉亚·贝切利的故事》
It's Been a Rough Month: The Julia Bechley Story.
总之 我在医疗管理部门工作
Uh, anyway, I--I work in healthcare management.
有点像是家族企业 现在我在管事
It's kinda the family business, and now I run things.
我在学着管理
Well, trying to.
最近挫折真是接二连三
Lately it's been one setback after the next.
你有过这种感觉吗
Do you ever feel like that sometimes?
职业上不受控
Untethered professionally?
我在新泽西州联合市公立学校教书
I teach public school in Union City, New Jersey,
所以我也感受过
so yes.
对啊 教英语
Right, English.
那是什么感觉
Uh, what's that like?
强迫足球运动员读十四行诗
Forcing jockey football players to read sonnets?
没什么比这更难顶了
No bigger thrill.
见到一位男英语老师挺酷的
It's cool to see a male English teacher.
研究表明女性语言能力更强
Studies show that girls and women are more verbal.
真的吗 我没注意到
Really? I hadn't noticed.
好吧
Right.
-你真可爱 -谢谢
- You're so cute. - Thank you.
我不是有意谈论你的样貌
I didn't mean to talk about your looks.
我听说女性被男性称赞样貌时
I heard that women feel condescended to
她们会愿意屈尊赏脸
when men compliment their looks.
有这样的女性吗 我都不认识
Who are these women? I don't know these women.
我是不是该赏脸说句
Should I condescend to you
你有一双迷人的眼睛吗
by saying you have mesmerizing eyes?
好啊 我很喜欢
Yeah, I'm good with that.
但是 我能告诉你一件事
Although, I--I can offer you one thing.
你看起来跟个人简介里不太一样
You don't quite come off like you do in your profile.
你没这么... 酷
You're much less... cool.
不 这没什么不好
And not--that's not a bad thing.
如果可以的话...
If you allow me...
什么 你要现在拿出我的照片吗
What, are you pulling up my profile right now?
好吧 这个男人
Okay, this guy?
我觉得这家伙会有辆摩托车
This guy I expect to own a motorcycle.
等等 那是我让我的学生读《局外人》
Wait, this picture's from when I had my students read The Outsiders
我装扮成达利·温斯顿
and I dressed up as Dally Winston.
真的吗
Really?
肯定是我儿子拿了我的手♥机♥
no, my son must have gotten to my phone
换了我的照片
and changed my profile.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
儿子 你有个 儿子
Son? You have a--you have a son?
-是 叫卢克 -真好
- Yeah, Luke. - Cool.
他14岁
He's 14,
而姐姐 奥利维亚 16岁
and his sister, Olivia, is 16.
我第一次用这个软件 所以卢克很积极
It's my first time on the app, so Luke was particularly pushy.
你有两个十几岁的孩子
You have two teenage kids?
大概我迟早都得和
Well, I guess it was only a matter of time
离婚男士约会
before I dated a divorced guy.
离婚总比已婚好
Better divorced than married.
我没有离婚
Yeah, not divorced.
隐瞒妻子的情况 我再也受不了
Oh, I can't deal with any more secret wives.
-很可能不 我已经遇到过 -不 不
- Probably no. I already did that and-- no, no, no, no, no, no.
我的妻子 过世了
My wife, uh, died
在几年前
a few years ago.
我 很抱歉
I'm--I'm so sorry.
大学一毕业我们就结婚了
We got married right after college,
约会之类的事我都不擅长
so I'm kinda rusty with the whole dating thing,
因此需要孩子们的帮助
hence getting help from my kids.
对
Right.
没错
Right, uh--
希望你别介意 我失陪一下
If you will excuse me just for a moment,
去趟洗手间
I'm gonna use the ladies room.
马上回
Be right back.
好
Sure.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
回去 这样很不礼貌
Go back in there. This is so rude.
你得回去 有什么问题
You're going back in there. What is wrong with you?
问题太多了
There's so much wrong with you.
回去 还是别回去了
Go back in--you're not going back in there.
那孩子看我的眼神如此绝望
The kid looked at me with such desperate eyes.
他想要答案 而我什么答案也给不了
He wanted answers. I couldn't give him anything.
你知道 我记得他的病历
You know, I remember his case.
他父亲的生育可能性很低
His father had such a low probability of conceiving.
我真的想帮他们
I truly wanted to help them,
但你知道 他没有给我
but, uh, you know, he didn't give me
机会 这么说
a chance to... say that.
你有多少次是在帮助别人
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表