剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
那我想这意味着你没有任何
So I guess that means you don't have anywhere
你需要去的地方
you need to be.
是的
I guess not.
那就好
That's good.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - No, nothing.
只是其实
Just, I haven't actually,
我没和我妻子之外的人上过床
slept with anyone since my wife.
抱歉 这太可悲了
Sorry if that's sad and pathetic.
不 你很诚实
No, it's honest.
在你准备好之前 我们什么也不必做
And we don't have to do anything you're not ready for.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不管怎么说
Well, for what's it worth,
我很久没有和我真正在乎的人
I haven't been with anybody I really cared about
在一起过
in a long time.
所以这对我来说也很重要
So it's kind of momentous for me.
多久了
How long?
多久了
How long?
你说过
You said
也许我该感到难过
maybe I needed to feel terrible.
多久了
How long?
说不准
I can't say.
我不知道有谁能说得准
I don't know if anyone can.
艾萨克·阿巴迪医生
贝切利机构
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表