剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
说他们的确没有搜查证
that they in fact did not have a warrant.
道尔蒂小姐 你是故意
Ms. Doherty, were you planning
泄露这个信息的吗
to disclose this information?
在我那么做之前 我想搜...
Before I did that, I wanted to research--
是还是不是
Yes or no?
不是
No.
道尔蒂小姐 检方是不能在我的法庭
Ms. Doherty, prosecutors do not run the show
搞这些把戏的
in my courtroom.
笔记本电脑被排除在外
The laptop is excluded from trial.
暂时休庭
We're adjourned for the time being.
道尔蒂小姐 请到内廷见我
Ms. Doherty, please see me in chambers.
我们先下一城
We got her.
我要带你去吃晚饭 庆祝一下
I'm taking you to dinner. We're celebrating.
我真的不相信你都结婚了
Hey, so I can't believe you've been married
你看起来就和19岁似的
since you were, like, 19.
-罗克西 -没事的
- Roxy. - It's okay.
-我知道这不寻常 -你们是怎么遇见的
- I know it's unusual. - How'd you guys meet?
我父母和我见了几个年轻人
Uh, my parents and I met several young men
和他们的家人 看我们是否可以相容
and their families to see if we were compatible.
我选择了耶胡达 他选择了我
I picked Yehuda, and he picked me.
他有什么特别的吗
What was it about him?
-他能让我笑 -就这样吗
- He made me laugh. - That was it?
那就够了
That was enough.
那太疯狂了
That's insane.
我知道重要的事
I knew the important things.
他人很好 他想要很多孩子
He was kind. We wanted lots of children.
我们有同样的犹太价值观
We had the same Jewish values.
是的 但你们之间有火花吗
Yeah, but was there a spark?
没有
No.
-一点也没有吗 -我吓坏了
- Not even a little? - I was terrified.
在我婚礼之夜之前我甚至都没摸过一个男孩
I'd never even touched a boy before my wedding night.
是的 但你怎么知道你们相容
Yeah, but how did you know you were, you know, compatible?
你会努力 大家不都是这样吗
You work at it. Doesn't everybody?
-转 转 -转 转
- Reverse, reverse. - Reverse, reverse.
好了 击掌时间
All right, high-five time.
走吧
Let's go.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
好了...
And then we go...
有人倒下了 救他
Man down. Save him.
罗克西
Hey, Rox?
你能帮我个忙 带一些人
Why don't you take some of these to the guys out there
出去吗
for me?
因为我在搅汤
Because I'm stirring the soup?
拜托
Please.
你知道吗 你有点霸道
You know, you're a little bossy.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
*点燃 点燃*
*L'hadlik ner, l'hadlik ner*
*安息日*
*Shel shabbos*
-安息日好 -安息日好
- Good Shabbos. - Good Shabbos.
安息日好
Good Shabbos.
安息日
Shabbos.
-安息日好 -现在可以吃了吗
- Good Shabbos. - Can we eat now?
你说出了我想说的话
You took the words right out of my mouth.
击个拳
Give me!
更多兄弟姐妹
More siblings.
估计是
Probably.
你一定是里夫卡吧
You must be Rivka.
安息日好
Good Shabbos.
这是我母亲克劳迪娅·贝切利
Here, this is my mother, Claudia Bechley.
你觉得我们的鼻子长得像吗
Hey, you think we have the same nose?
不像
No.
好
Okay.
我六岁的时候
So when I was six years old,
有一个男人来我们家
a man came to our door, right?
他要我们签字
And, he needed signatures
这样他就可以参加国会选举
so that he could be on the ballot for Congress.
于是这个人开始了他的演讲
And so the man, he did his spiel,
我母亲觉得还不错
and my mother thought that it sounded fine enough
就在他的请♥愿♥书上签了字
to put her signature on his petition,
拿了宣传小册子 就打发他走了
took a pamphlet, and sent him on his way.
他走之后 我母亲看了宣传小册子
And after he left, she read the pamphlet, right?
她的脸变得通红
And her face turned beet red.
因为这个人反对196♥4♥年的
Because this man, turns out, was against
民权法案
the Civil Rights Act of 196♥4♥.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
那条法律规定仅因为一个人的种族或宗教信仰
Okay, so that law makes it illegal to take things away
而剥夺其东西是非法的
from a person just because of their race or religion.
非常重要的一条法律 而这个人
Very important law, and this man,
他希望废除这条法律
he just-- he wanted to get rid of it.
所以我和我母亲上了一辆出租车
So my mother and I, we got into a cab.
一路开到上西区
We drove all over the Upper West Side
直到找到那个人
until we found the man
我母亲叫他
so that my mother could tell him
把她的名字从请♥愿♥书上删除
to take her name off of the petition.
她听起来像是个女强人
She sounds like a strong woman.
她是的
Yeah, she was.
你可以告诉你们的女儿
Yeah, you can tell your daughters that they come
她们的母亲继承了非常聪明和坚强的女性特质
from a long line of very smart, very strong women,
并且对于出现在其人生中的男性
who also, by the way, were very good
她们都会非常地有耐心
at being patient with the men in their lives.
还有什么呢
What else we have here?
这是我父亲欧内斯特 他是做广♥告♥业的
That's my father, Ernest. He was in the ad business.
那是谁
And who's that?
晚餐太好吃了
Dinner was so good.
谢谢你邀请我们来
Thanks for having us.
嗯
Yeah.
茱莉亚 晚餐很好吃吧
Julia, wasn't dinner so good?
一切都很好 谢谢你
Everything was great. Thank you.
那是什么肉来着
What was the meat again?
-鸡肉 -你的裙子是什么颜色
- Chicken. - What color's your dress?
-蓝色 -你想要孩子吗
- Blue. - Do you want kids?
要 不要 我也不知道
Yes-- no. I don't know.
这不公平 我都没想过
That's not fair! I wasn't thinking.
快速问答就是这样
Yeah, that's the whole point of the speed question game.
你被耍了 姐妹
You got played, sis.
你们在说什么
What's going on?
茱莉亚在和一个不知道自己是否要孩子的男人交往
Julia's dating a guy who doesn't know if he wants kids,
她不知道自己对此作何感想
and she doesn't know how she feels about it.
看来我们刚刚知道她对此的想法了
Well, I think we just found out how she feels about it.
我都不知道自己是否想要孩子
I don't even know if I want kids,
这不重要
and it doesn't matter,
因为我们都很随意
because we're keeping it casual.
你的话听来可不随意
Doesn't sound casual to me.
说到重点了 里夫卡
Just diving right in there, aren't you, Rivka?
我们只约会了三次
We've only been on three dates.
这不代表什么
That doesn't mean anything.
我认识耶胡达才六周就嫁给他了
I married Yehuda six weeks after I met him.
我也许应该和他谈谈是吧
I should probably talk to him, shouldn't I?
越快越好 免得有人受到伤害
Sooner the better, before anyone gets hurt.
你应该发短♥信♥给他 现在就发
Yeah, you should text him, like, right now.
不 应该面对面地谈
No, it should be an in-person conversation.
不 太吓人了
No, too scary.
这次我同意罗克西的话
I'm going with Roxy on this one.
-好吧 我应该说什么 -别在这里
- Okay, what should I say? - Not in here!
不能在安息日上使用高科技产品
You do not use technology on Shabbat.
小时候我参加过青年商会的夏令营
I went to JCC camp when I was a kid.
好
Okay.
"多诺万 我一直在想"
"Hey, Donovan, I've been thinking"--
不好 "我一直在想"之后
No. Nothing good ever comes after
一般都不会有好话
"I've been thinking."
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表