剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
You've told me so much about them.
-你好 我是罗克西 -你好
-Hi. Roxy. -Hello.
瞧这一家子
What a family.
直的 弯的 黑的 白的 真是混搭
Straight, gay, black, white. We're such a mix.
-我喜欢 -我只是大都会的球迷
- I love it. - Uh, I'm just a Mets fan.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
所以你是同性恋
Oh, so you're the gay one.
-兄弟 -没人是同性恋
- Dude, - nobody's gay.
真让人难以置信 茱莉亚
I cannot believe you, Julia.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
等等 你是同性恋
Wait. You're gay?
那蒂姆怎么办
What about Tim?
蒂姆 你是说她的丈夫蒂姆
Tim, you mean her husband, Tim?
-不 是我的丈夫蒂姆 -我糊涂了
- No, my husband, Tim. - I'm confused.
你们俩的丈夫都叫蒂姆
You both have husbands named Tim?
-不是 -不 不 不
- No. - No, no, no, no.
伊迪的丈夫叫蒂姆
Uh, Edie's husband is named Tim.
茱莉亚没结婚 甚至没有男朋友
Julia doesn't have a husband, like, not even close.
所以你是同性恋
And are you gay?
你到底有什么毛病
What that hell is wrong with you?
每件事
Everything.
内特 听着 我可以解释
Um, Nate, listen, I-I can explain.
不 不用 我听够了
No, no, I've heard enough.
祝你们一切顺利
Well, I wish you all the best.
别再打给我
Don't ever call me.
不 请等一下
No, wait. Please.
12号♥桌不再免单
Table 12 is no longer comped.
玛德莉亚
我想我可以剪掉那张信♥用♥卡♥了
Guess I can cut up that credit card.
法国廊酒 他们已经开了
They already uncorked the Dom.
你知道吗 我已经拿到高中毕业文凭了
Just so you know, I got my GED,
我是高中毕业生
and I am a high school graduate.
辍学只是因为要工作
I only dropped out because I was working,
要养家糊口 好吗
and I had to keep my family afloat, okay?
伊迪 至于同性恋什么的 无所谓
And, Edie, the whole gay thing, it's whatever.
做你自己
Be Yourself.
我只希望你们不要再对我有所隐瞒
I just wish you guys wouldn't keep secrets from me.
听着
Listen...
我试着假设你对我丈夫没任何感觉
I'm gonna assume that you do not have feelings
但这样更奇怪
for my husband and that this was something far weirder
也更可悲
and much more pathetic.
是的
It was.
你彻底搞砸了
You are seriously damaged.
我只是想让他喜欢我 然后我 我就
Look, I just wanted him to like me, and--and so I--
抄袭了我的人生
Co-opted my life.
我只是想让他觉得我有过生活
I just wanted him to think I had a life,
蒂姆是我想到的第一个人
and Tim was the first person that I thought of
因为蒂姆是第一个人
because Tim was the first person.
-抱歉 -我要去坐地铁了
- I'm sorry. - I'm taking the subway.
晚安
Good night.
她在学校
She's at school.
我来这里是和你聊聊的 不是伊兹
Um, I'm actually here to talk to you, not Izzy.
我知道我之前有点强势
I know I came on kind of strong before.
只是因为我知道她很有天赋
That's just because I know she's super talented
我可以让她达到一个很高的水平
and that I could get her there, to a really high level,
如果你和她都认真对待的话
if she takes it seriously, if you take it seriously.
她需要我
She needs me.
但事实是 或许我更需要她
But the truth is, I might need her more.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的真♥相♥ 所以
That's the raw real, so...
你知道我没钱付给你
You know I can't pay you.
但我愿意做笔交易
But I'm willing to make a deal.
她未来挣的钱给你15%
15% of her future earnings.
好的
Okay.
你说你可以让她更上一层楼
You said yourself you could get her there.
是的 我知道我可以
Yeah, I-I know I can.
所以
So...
所以你是她的教练
So you're her coach...
但我管理她的生活和喜怒哀乐
but I'm in charge of her life, of her happiness.
我要保护我的女儿
I'm gonna protect my daughter.
很好 这是你应该做的
Good. You should.
从没想到在这里还能见到你
Didn't expect to see you here again.
我想跟你聊聊 我要忏悔
I wanted to talk to you. I have a confession.
其实我不是个真正的医生
I'm not really a doctor... anymore.
我猜到了
Yeah, I kinda guessed that.
真的吗
Really?
你和这里的其他人比起来
Yeah, you don't, uh, look as tired
你没有那么疲劳
as everyone else around here,
你的语速也不快
and you don't talk as fast.
这里的人总是想着下一个病患
People here are always thinking about the next patient.
杰西 我这一辈子见过许多事
You know, Jesse, I've seen a lot of things in my life,
我可以告诉你 我觉得
and I can tell you I think
互助小组真的管用
that the support group could help.
至少不会因此变得更糟
And you wouldn't be any worse for it.
想想吧
Think about it.
你自己更需要互助小组
You might need a group yourself, man.
我和内特说了我和你在一起
I told Nate that I was with you, and I--
这太尴尬了
Ugh, it's so embarrassing.
我只是想跟你道歉
I just...wanna say I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
我为什么很抱歉吗
Why am I sorry?
不 你为什么要在我的事情上撒谎
No, why did you choose to lie about me?
我不知道
I don't know.
他问我关于男朋友的事
I--he asked me about my boyfriend,
那些话就顺口而出了
and the words just started coming out of my mouth.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
我知道
I know.
我十年都没和别人交往了
I just haven't been with one guy in ten years
于是我差点就...
that I was even close enough to to...
撒谎了
lie about.
我到底是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with me?
你没怎么样
Nothing's wrong with you.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我突然间和半个纽约城有了血缘关系
I'm suddenly related to half of New York, and...
而我却感到特别孤独
I've never felt more alone.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
有没有...
And did, uh...
伊迪有没有跟你说我跟她...
did Edie tell you that her and I are...
要组建一个家庭了
Thinking about starting a family.
我真的替你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她有没有告诉你
Did she tell you if...
我是说...
I mean...
她准备好了吗
do you think she's ready?
我最近不知道她脑袋里在想什么
It's hard for me to know what's going on in her head lately,
我觉得她可能会告诉你
and I figured she might have told you.
我觉得你们俩有一天会成为很了不起的父母
I think you both are going to be incredible parents one day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也会成为了不起的母亲 对吗
And you are gonna be an incredible parent too, right?
你想了好久
That took you way too long.
但谢谢你 我很想当母亲
But thank you. I really want that.
我们要重新装♥修♥了
We're doing some redecorating.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你跟他谈过了
Your father told me you talked to him.
你没有勇气跟我说话吗
Didn't have the guts to talk to me yourself?
-黛安 -不 你知道吗
- Diane-- - No, you know what?
我受够了
I'm done with that.
我受够了你管我叫黛安了
I'm done with you calling me Diane.
我当了你29年的家长
I've spent 29 years as your parent,
不是三周
not three weeks.
里昂不是怪物
Leon isn't a monster.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表