剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你肯定很痛苦
must be a real pain in the rear.
这很艰难 我不想撒谎
It's been difficult, not gonna lie.
你会挺过去的
Ah, you'll get through it.
你的银行账户可能会受到些影响
Your bank account might take a hit.
受影响的可不止我的银行账户
It's gonna hit more than my bank account.
还有即将到来对的审讯
I have a trial coming up.
是啊 会怎么样
Yeah. What is that supposed to be?
一杯曼哈顿
A Manhattan.
需要以不同的方式冲泡吗
Would you like it made differently?
我希望中规中矩 可以吗
I'd like it made correctly. Is that possible?
-我的 我的不要紧 -荒谬
- Mine--mine's fine, thanks. - Oh, nonsense.
这就是那个完善了囊胚移植的人
This is the man who perfected blastocyst transfer.
你知道那是什么吗 不你当然不知道
You know what that is? No, of course you don't.
你可能在谷歌♥上找不到
You may not find it on Google,
但这个人 是位先驱
but this man, he's a pioneer.
能听你这么说真好 泰德 但是…
That's, uh--that's very kind of you to say, Ted, but...
这是真的
It's true.
我没有拍马屁
I'm not blowing smoke up your ass.
我不需要这么做
I don't need to.
说实话 你愿不愿意
Actually, how would you feel
在证人席上公开说一些正面的评价
about saying some of those kind words publicly on the stand?
我的法律团队给了我
My legal team has tasked me
寻找品德证人的任务
with finding character witnesses,
我发现这比我想象的
and I've found it to be more difficult
要困难得多
than I thought it would be.
我很荣幸能代表你发言
I would be honored to speak on your behalf.
我就不说你在
I'll leave out the part about you upchucking
贝梅尔曼斯吐了钢琴的那部分了
on the piano at Bemelmans.
你当然不会说 因为没这回事
Well, of course you will because it didn't happen.
是我们三个人把你带出了那个地方
It took three of us to carry you out of that place,
如果我没记错的话
if I recall.
谢谢你 年轻人
thank you, young man.
知道吗
Tell you what.
等这一切都过去了
How 'bout after this all blows over,
你和我回到卡莱尔饭店
you and I get our behinds back up to the Carlyle
再喝一轮怎么样
for another round?
-不错的建议 -是的
- Sounds like a plan. - Yeah.
-谢谢你能来 -是啊
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah.
仅供参考
just FYI, I'm not really down
我并不是真的想掺和
for getting in the middle of whatever's going on
你和我姐姐之间的任何事
between you and my sister.
伊迪和我挺好的 罗克西
Edie and I are fine, Roxy.
我只是想了解一下你的近况
I actually just wanted to see how you were doing.
我看到了你对你教练的评价
I saw the statement you made about your trainer.
是啊 显然 很多人都看到了
Oh, yeah, um, a lot of people saw that, apparently.
这是件大事 你现在感觉如何
It's a big deal. How you feeling about it all?
事实上 我感觉很好
I feel pretty good, actually.
只是我的粉丝群跟以前不一样了
It's just a different fan base than I'm used to.
此类事件的幸存者 总让我很惊讶
I'm always surprised when I meet survivors,
他们都千差万别
how there really isn't one type,
可能是公♥司♥的CEO
could be the CEO of a company,
服务生 甚至已为人母
waitress, even someone's mother.
自从你发现里昂是你的生父后
You've gotten pretty close with Leon since finding out
你就和他很亲近了 是不是
he was your biological father, haven't you?
是啊 我是说 我们开始互相了解了
Yeah, I mean, we're getting to know each other.
我相信你非常善于
And I'm sure you're super smart about keeping
和人保持适当的距离
appropriate boundaries in place.
我不是很明白你的意思 律师大人
I'm not really following you, Counselor.
你不会让你和里昂的关系
You're not allowing your relationship with Leon
影响到你对你母亲和他那段经历的感受吧
to affect how you feel about your mother's experience with him.
什么 不会
What? No.
-我为什么要那样 -如果他想利用
- Why would I do that? - If he tried to use
和你新建立的亲密关系
his newfound closeness with you to persuade your mom
来说服你妈妈放弃对她的性侵犯指控呢
to back off her sexual assault charge.
不 并没有发生这种事
No, that hasn't happened.
很好
Good.
因为那会构成恫吓证人罪
Because that would be witness tampering,
那可就不妙了
and that would not be good.
茱莉亚小姐
Miss Julia,
今天没有您的预约
I don't have you in the book for today.
我知道 不好意思 瓦莱里娅
I know, I'm sorry, Valeria.
-嗯 我刚巧路过 -没事
- Um, I've just been walking-- - It's okay.
-还有一个空位 -真的吗
- I have one chair open. - Oh, really?
太好了
That is so great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天真的需要好好放松一下
I really need some self-care today.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-就在尽头那儿 -哦 不是吧
- Just right there on the end. - Oh, no.
对不起 我刚想起来我还有地方要去
I'm sorry, I just remembered I have some place I have to be.
不 别动
Oh, no, don't move.
小心 小心 别那样做
Careful! Careful, don't do that.
石蜡理疗 要去特殊场合吗
Paraffin treatment, special occasion?
别跟我说话
Don't ever talk to me.
是啊 好吧
Yep, okay.
内特 你可以放轻松 我们并不是兄妹
Nate, you can relax. We're not related.
是的 结果里昂不是我爸
Yep, it turns out Leon's not my father.
贝克利案的最新进展
Update on Bechley.
我们已敲定他的导师 西奥多·路易斯博士
We have secured his mentor, Dr. Theodore Lewis,
作为他的品德信誉见证人
as an expert character witness,
这对我们来说是个好消息
which is great news for us.
但你还是处于劣势
But you're still at a deficit.
所以继续思考其他潜在的有力证人
So keep thinking about other potential strong witnesses, okay?
伊迪 有话要说
Edie, you have something?
是的 我有 查德
Yes, I do, Chad.
与贝克利案无关
It is unrelated to the Bechley case.
这关乎一位潜在的新客户
This is about a potential new client,
一个年轻的非裔美国人
a young African-American man serving eight years
他被判了8年监禁 本应被判轻微的非法持枪
on what should have been a minor possession charge,
却完全被体制束缚住了
totally stuck in the system.
我想如果开庭重审
I think if I can get him in front of a judge,
我就能让他减刑
I can get the sentence reduced.
这需要很多
It would require a lot of--
假设这是一个无偿案件
Assuming this a pro bono case?
为什么要这样假设呢
And why would you assume that?
是的 他的财力有限
Yes, his financial resources are limited.
伊迪 抱歉
Edie, I'm sorry.
这听起来很有意义 真的 但是
It sounds worthwhile, it really does, but--
让那些被误判的
Getting wrongfully sentenced,
非暴♥力♥罪犯的生活重获生机
nonviolent people back to their productive lives is
对我来说绝对值得
absolutely worthwhile to me.
我同意
And I agree.
只是那现在对我们来说毫无获益
It's just not good business for us right now.
-你没事吧 - 没事
- Are you okay? - Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
没事的 我会想别的办法去帮他
It's okay; I'll find another way to help him.
查德不是他自己所认为的那种无可救药的人
Chad's not the be-all, end-all he thinks he is.
对你来说 这似乎是一个好案件
Sounds like a great case for you.
嗯
Yeah.
做好事的感觉真的很好
It would be nice to do some good,
再次相信世界上存在着正义
to believe there's some justice in the world again...
就像我们以前那样
like we used to.
还能减轻一点宿业的负担
Yeah, and be able to relieve a little of that karmic burden,
现在一定很沉重吧
must be pretty heavy right now.
这倒是真的
Yeah, that's probably true.
里昂的案子怎么样了
So how's it going with Leon?
说实话
To be honest...
形势不太好
It's not looking great.
除了罗克西和那位导师之外
Outside of Roxy and the mentor,
有几对夫妇愿意站出来说
we have a couple who's willing to say that
他们很开心有了孩子
they're "Happy to have children regardless
过程并不重要
of how they got here."
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表