剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你觉得没问题就行
I'm fine with it if you are.
只是这进展有点快了
It's just fast.
她还没和丈夫离婚 对吧
This is the woman who's still married to a man, right?
你是她第一个女朋友
You're her first lesbian.
你这就准备让她搬过来了吗
You're letting her U-Haul you?
她没有搬过来
She's not U-Hauling me.
我们...我们是认真的
We're... this isn't casual between us.
我爱你 我也相信你
I love you. I trust you.
不过我觉得她应该先探索一番
But it seems like she should do a little exploring first
再安定下来
before she settles down.
我不想看到你或恩佐受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt or Enzo.
-艾萨克那边怎么样 -不咋的
- So how'd it go with Isaac? - Not great.
艾萨克特别生气 而我真的戒干净了
No, Isaac is really mad at me, and I am really sober.
所以他的怒火我感受得清清楚楚
So I get to feel all of that anger.
知道吗 我不...我不喜欢这感觉
And you know what? I don't... I don't really like it.
-你踏出这一步了 -为你骄傲
- You're walking the walk. - Proud of you.
我们会陪着你的 如果你...
We're here for you, if you...
我知道
I know.
我知道你们会陪着我
I know you are here for me.
你们就坐在我面前
You are literally right in front of me.
谢了
Thank you.
所以我们要失去一个室友了吗
So we losing a roomie?
我吗 你们没有失去我啊
Me? You're not losing me.
你们没有失去我
You are not losing me.
不过是一周去住几晚而已
It's just a couple nights a week...
目前是这样
for now.
进展不错
It's going well.
我见了阿曼达的前妻 这个坎跨过了
I met Amanda's ex, cleared that hurdle.
我没料到的是
You know what I didn't anticipate is
我竟然这么喜欢恩佐
how much I would love Enzo.
我真是迷上那小子了
That little guy's got me hooked.
肯定很不错吧
Must be nice.
我都不指望喜欢了
I'm not even shooting for love.
我只求多诺万的孩子们别讨厌我
I just want Donovan's kids not to hate me.
这种事需要时间的 你得找到你们的共通点
Oh, it takes time. You got to find common ground.
投其所好
Like what they like.
是啊 你如果害怕他们会知道的
Yeah, you know they can smell fear, right?
医学科学研究中心
我告诉我爸我们基因不匹配时
My dad was really upset when I told him
他真的很难过
he wasn't a genetic match.
我们一起哭了
We cried together,
这还是头一次
which is the first time that's ever happened.
那...真震撼
That... that's powerful.
谢谢你和小组分享这件事
Thank you for sharing that with the group.
那如果他没有哭呢
So what if he doesn't cry?
如果他压根不想理你了呢
What if he doesn't even want to talk to you about it at all?
有谁遇到过这种情况吗
Has that happened to anyone here?
真的吗 一个都没有
Really? Not at all?
好吧 有谁想过去找
Okay, um... well, have any of you considered meeting
你们的生父
your biological father?
梅丽尔 你担心那会改变
Miriam, are you worried that will change your relationship
你跟养父的关系吗
with the man who raised you?
不太担心 我觉得他会理解的
Not really. I think he'll understand.
如果他不会呢
What if he doesn't?
我太敬重我老爹了
I have too much respect for my old man
所以不会去找我的生父
to try and find my bio dad.
但你不想知道你是哪的人吗
But don't you want to know where you came from?
不想多了解一些吗
Don't you want to know more?
-你不是刚刚才说 -我的意思是
- Weren't you just saying... - I think what I'm saying is,
我们有时候很难知道该去做什么
sometimes it's hard for us to know what to do.
比如有时候
I mean, sometimes, I don't know,
你很害怕
you're... you're afraid of...
发现你不知道的东西
of finding out things you don't know about.
或是你会害怕反省自己
Or maybe you're afraid of looking inward
或是伤害你爱的人
or of hurting the people that you love
或是面对拒绝等等
or facing rejection or all of those things.
而且你还得继续过日子
And, you know, you're going throughout your day,
还得假装像没什么不同
and you're trying to... trying to act like nothing's different.
没什么改变 你继续见客户
Nothing's changed. You see your clients.
继续和你男友约会
You go out with your boyfriend.
但你的脑海会一直在翻腾
But in the back of your mind, your brain is just churning.
你♥爸♥不是你♥爸♥
Like, "Your father is not your father",
你的姐妹不是你的姐妹
and "Your sisters are not your sisters".
你并没有什么家人
And you don't really have any family,
然后脑海就像起了海啸
and then it's like this tsunami that just kind of... just...
把你吞了进去
just swallows you up and then spits you back out
再吐在沙滩上
into the... into the sand.
然后破碎的肢体
And then there's just broken,
散落在沙滩上
scattered body parts just... just all around the beach,
然后你想把他们捡起来
and you're just trying to pick them back up
放到推车里
and put 'em in the cart.
然后你都不知道推车是哪来的
But you just don't know how you got the cart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我觉得第一步是表达我自己
I think the first step is for me to put myself out there...
你们都要表达自己
for you all to put yourself out there...
是吧
I mean.
你看了贝切利的
Did you have a chance to look
动议草案没有
at the draft motions in limine for Bechley?
还没有
Oh, not yet.
对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
我还有个电♥话♥ 大概20分钟左右给你
Um, I have a call, but I can get back to you in 20 or so.
恩佐
谁是恩佐
Who's Enzo?
阿曼达的儿子
Amanda's son.
好吧
Right.
蒂姆
Tim.
你看了之后给我打电♥话♥就行
Just call me when you've had a chance to look it over.
罗克西
Roxy?
娜塔莉 嘿
Natalie, hey.
伊兹在吗 我就想
Um... is Izzy here? I just wanted to, um...
她在上学
She's at school.
对 当然了
Oh, right. Of course.
有段时间了
Um... you know, it's... it's been a while.
我就想着过来看看 现在我也出...
I just wanted to come by now that I'm out of...
就想看看她怎么样了
Um, I just wanted to see how she's doing.
她很好
She's doing great.
很好 那就好
Great. Good.
还坚持去四舍五入健身房♥训练
Kept up her training at Round-Offs.
尼克在教她
Nick took over.
她现在很优秀
She's excelling.
他觉得只要四年
He thinks maybe four years,
她就能加入体操队了 不是八年
she'll be trial ready, not eight.
他可能是对的
Yeah, he may be right about that.
听着
Um, listen...
我知道你很激动
I know it's all very exciting...
但是尼克控制欲太强
um, but Nick is manipulative.
你得小心一点
You just... you need to be careful.
他告诉过我你会过来
You know, he told me you might come around,
说他的坏话
say negative things about him.
我不知道他跟你说了什么 但是
Look, I don't know what he told you, but, um...
你不能相信他 好吗
You can't trust him, okay?
他会勾引人 很危险
He... he grooms people, and he's dangerous.
我小时候
And... and when I was a teenager,
他就占过我的便宜
he took advantage of me.
我还以为他是认真的
And I thought it was a relationship,
但我现在知道了
but I know that now...
你让我怎么相信你说的每一个字
How am I supposed to believe anything that you say?
你吸得嗨上天的时候
You let my daughter ride around in your Porsche
开你的保时捷带我女儿乱跑
while you were high as a kite.
-她可能 -我知道 我知道
- I mean, she could have... - I know, I know.
你找上门来
You came to my door,
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表