剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
先生 你就是猫猫睡衣
You, sir, are the cat's pajamas.
猫猫睡衣
That cat's pajamas?
我是不小心闯进了30年代的电影吗
Did I somehow walk into a 1930s picture show?
有时候我的确感觉我的生活是
Sometimes I do feel like my life is
一出混乱的喜剧
a big screwball comedy.
不 但你比那种喜剧丰富多了
No, but you're way too layered for that.
要我说的话 你应该更算是勃朗特作品里的女主
You're more of a Bronte heroine, if you ask me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们后代有我的头发和你的文学素养
You know, our embryos would be super cute
肯定会非常可爱
with my hair and your literary sensibility.
你想想
Think about it.
茱莉亚
Julia...
我知道 我知道
I know. I--I know.
我只是
I'm just...
-好吧 -都怪这药
- Okay. - I blame the drugs.
你真该看看他们给我吃了什么
You should see what they put me on.
你是说泰诺吗
You mean Tylenol?
嗯 你认识多诺万的
Oh, yeah. You remember Donovan.
-是的 感恩节 -嗯
- I do, from Thanksgiving. - Yes.
我只是来提供精神上的支持
I'm just moral support here.
不仅仅只是这么简单
You're more than that.
-谢谢 -当然了
- Thanks. - Of course.
真希望我作证能帮你
I really wish I could help by testifying.
我很想 但那些老逮捕令...
I would, but these old warrants...
我知道
I know.
总有那种波西米亚的势头
Always had that Bohemian edge.
我倒是记得有人当初是和我一起
I seem to recall somebody standing right next to me,
被抓到市政厅
chained to city hall.
你 我和萨拉 "我们不会退缩"
You, me, and Sarah. "We shall not be moved!"
天啊 那时候的纽约真有意思
God, New York was fun then.
我们到底在抗♥议♥什么
What were we even protesting for?
绿色和平组织 同性恋权力
Greenpeace? Gay rights?
谁还记得呢
Who the hell remembers?
我们的确很喜欢惹事
We did love a cause.
萨拉喜欢惹事
Sarah loved a cause.
她是我们婚姻中的一束光
She was the light in our marriage.
我只是跟着她的脚步
I just followed it.
是我给她压力 让她稳定下来 组建家庭
All that pressure I put on her to settle down, start a family.
萨拉是个成年的女性
Sarah was a grown woman.
是她自己做出的选择
She made her own choices.
我和茱莉亚坦白了
I opened up to Julia about, uh,
萨拉的疑虑
you know, Sarah's doubts.
-关于做妈妈吗 -是的
- About being a mom? - Yeah.
她脸上的表情 那种痛苦
And the look on her face, the hurt...
真希望我没有和她开口
I wish I could take it back.
一切都不简单 是吗
None of it's easy, is it?
罗克西遇到了麻烦 茱莉亚又很迷茫
Roxy's in trouble, Julia's lost.
我觉得我是所有人的父亲
I feel I'm everyone's father...
但不是任何人的爸爸
but no one's dad.
做父亲很简单 做爸爸却不容易
Fathering is easy. Parenting is hard.
也许你的错误是
Maybe the mistake
只和茱莉亚说了一半的故事
is only telling Julia half the story.
为什么不告诉她所有事呢
Why not tell her all of it?
她有权知道
She should know.
黛安 你好
Diane, hi. Hello.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要不是事出紧急 我也不会到这里来
I never would have come here unless it were an emergency.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
我以为你带她去做治疗了 我爸说...
I thought you took her to treatment, my dad said...
她跳下了车
She jumped out of the car.
她已经失踪了好一阵子了
She's been missing for a while now.
我看过她所有的社交媒体 她都没有动静
I checked all her social media. She turned it off.
好吧
Okay.
她很爱你和伊迪
She loves you and Edie so much.
我能在她的眼里看出来
I could see it in her eyes.
她现在看我们的眼神里只有恨
She only looks at us with hatred anymore.
我们也很在乎她
Well, we really care about her too.
求你帮我找到她
Please help me find her.
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的是太累了
It's just so exhausting, you know?
那些人都假装他们知道我需要什么
All these people pretending that they know what I need,
但是 他们不了解我的人生
but...they don't know my life.
他们不了解我们的人生
They don't know our life, you know?
你知道我的意思 对吗
You know what I mean, right?
相信我 我了解
Trust me, I know.
他们其他人不明白
It's the rest of them out there that don't get it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以我很奇怪
Which is why I'm confused as to why
你最近为什么对我这么冷淡
you've been so cold to me lately.
我对你很冷淡
I've been cold to you?
有点
A little.
你疏离你身边的每个人
I mean, you've alienated everyone else in your life.
你一直都这样
You always have.
我只是想陪着你
I just want to be there for ya.
别把我推开
Don't push me away.
我...
Oh, I...
我没有想把你推开
I'm not trying to push you away.
我...我不知道我有那么做
I didn't--I didn't know I was doing that.
我...我很抱歉
I'm...I'm sorry.
我最近发生了很多事
I got a lot going on, you know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
没事的
It's okay.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
罗克西
Roxy.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
让我甩掉他们
Let me get rid of them.
谁排你们来的 我父母还是里昂
Well, who sent ya, my parents or Leon?
我们自己要来的
We came on our own.
没得商量 你要跟我们走
It's not up for discussion. You're coming with us.
不 不 走开
No, no, go. Go!
滚出去
Get out of there!
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们一定要带你离开 一定
We're not leaving without you. We're not.
伙计们 你们好像在刺♥激♥她...
You guys, it looks like you're triggering her, so--
我们现在最不需要的就是
Okay, the last thing we need right now
你用大男子的口吻来解释刺♥激♥
is for you to mansplain triggering.
你还是少管闲事
Yeah, and why don't you back up,
除非你想长一脸包
unless you want to catch a face full of mace?
我有那种只有警♥察♥用的
I have the stuff they only give cops.
走吧 该走了
Come on. It's time for you to go.
走吧
Come on.
-我不行 -你可以的
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
-你可以的 -拜托不要
- Yes, you can. - Please don't.
-走吧 -走吧
- Come on. - Come on.
这样吧
Okay, um, what about this?
我保证每个月进行一次药检
I promise to get drug tested once a month?
一周一次 一天一次
Once a week? Once a day?
这不是讨价还价 亲爱的
This isn't a negotiation, sweetie.
你该寻求帮助了
It's time for you to get help.
我不行 我不能进去
I can't. I can't go in there.
我不能进去 如果我进去了
I can't go in there, 'cause if I go in there,
他们会逼我说出来
they're gonna make me talk about it,
我不想说
and I can't talk about it.
我知道这真的很艰难 但我保证 你可以的
I know it's really hard, but I promise you, you can.
面对真♥相♥真的很可怕
Facing the truth is super scary.
那感觉就像是撕下
It can feel like ripping off a scab
没有痊愈的疤
that isn't ready.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表