剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
我也是这么告诉她的
That's what I keep telling her.
友谊的小船才不会说翻就翻
The sister ship has officially sailed.
可你们知道 从基因上来说
Yeah, but, you know, genetically...
去他的基因吧
Screw genetics.
你也算救过我的命了
You kind of saved my life.
而且你知道太多我的事情
Yeah, and you kind of know way too much about me
再重新做朋友已经不可能了
to ever go back to being just friends.
我的麦片怎么你了
Hey, what? Really, my cereal?
你知道糖和毒品
Yeah. Did you know that sugar
在大脑里激活的多巴胺受体
lights up the same dopamine receptors in the brain
一样多吗
that drugs do?
那你知道你能住回你的房♥间了吗
Well, did you know you can have your room back?
我睡沙发
I'm happy on the couch.
-你说那是我的房♥间 -没错
- You called it my room. - Yeah.
当然是你的房♥间
Of course it's your room.
是我的公♥寓♥没错 但房♥间是你的
I mean, it's my apartment, but it is your room.
-很高兴看到你回来 -我也是
- I'm so glad you're back. - Me too.
别担心里昂
And don't worry about Leon, okay?
跟他好好谈谈 你没问题的
Just talk to him. You're still the OG.
我怕当我大声说出来的那一刻
I'm just afraid when I say it out loud to him,
事情就成真了
it'll, you know, make it real.
本来就是真的
Well, it is real.
根据我的经验 你不能再逃避了
Take it from me, you can only avoid reality so long.
爸
Dad?
茱莉亚 这里
Julia! In here.
真是个大惊喜
Oh, what a surprise and a nice one.
有一段没看到你了
Been a while.
对不起 最近比较忙
Yeah, sorry. I've been busy.
没事 很高兴见到你
Oh... no, no, it's... yeah, I'm glad you're here.
饿了吗 我再多做点吃的
Are you hungry? 'Cause I can make more.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
八仙花到了
Um, the hydrangeas came.
周五一切都准备好了 是吧
So we're good for Friday, yeah?
没错 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, we are. Thanks for doing that.
没关系
Sure.
你想吃点别的什么吗
I mean, do you want to do something else instead?
不用了
Oh, no, that'll be great.
好吧 有什么事吗
All right. So what's going on?
有个病历想让你看看
I have a patient file I need you to look at.
谁的病历
Okay, who's the patient?
我的
I am.
好吧 那
Okay, uh...
和生育检查有关吗
Uh, is this related to the fertility workup?
不 有关
no... yes.
我是不能生育 不过没关系
I'm actually not infertile. I'm fine.
你先读读看吧
Just read it.
好吧
Yeah, um...
也就是说
This means that...
我知道这是什么意思
Yes, I-I-I know what it means.
你不吃惊吗
You're not surprised?
不
No.
你是怎么 你什么时候
well, I... how did you... when...
你早就知道了吗
have you known?
一直知道
Always?
是的
Yes.
我本希望这一天永远不会到来
I-I hoped this day would never come.
所以 我的人生 我的
So all... my whole life, my...
在我跟你的所有回忆里 你一直都知道
all of the memories that I have with you, you've known.
这是另一个秘密 另一个谎言
This is another secret. This is another lie.
那你跟我说的关于
What about the story you told me
我出生的故事呢
about when I was born?
妈妈在医院的时候你照顾我的故事
When Mom was in the hospital and you took care of me.
真的发生过吗 这都是真的吗
Did that happen? Is that... is that true?
当然是了 这是什么都改变不了的事实
Of course it is. This doesn't change that.
那这一切是怎么发生的
Well, then what happened? How is that possible?
-这没关系的 -什么
- That's irrelevant. - What?
你母亲是你母亲
Look, your mother was your mother,
我是你父亲
and I'm your father.
其他的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
不 知道我的故事对我很重要
No, knowing my story matters.
知道我是谁对我很重要
Knowing who I am matters. It matters to me.
对每个人都很重要
It matters to everyone.
托你的福 我学到了这一点
I've gotten the chance to learn that, thanks to you.
人们得知道自己从何而来
People need to know who they came from.
他们得知道自己的根
They need to know where they came from.
这些我不能告诉你 到此为止
That is not for me to tell, and you and I are better off
对你我都好
if we just... we leave it at that.
如果我觉得不够好呢
What if that's not good enough for me?
茱莉亚 我不想谈下去了
No, Julia, I don't want to have this conversation.
他真的觉得我们可以就这么
Does he really think that we can just go on
坦然的忽略这个问题不去纠结吗
with this elephant in the room that we never discuss?
这怎么可能
I mean, how is that supposed to work?
拒绝是一种强大的力量
Denial's a powerful thing.
-傲慢也是 -同意
- So is arrogance. - Cosign.
看着这张照片 我
I look at that picture now, and I... I think...
我都不知道该怎么想
I don't even know what to think.
如果我不是里昂·贝切利的女儿
I mean, if I'm not the daughter of Leon Bechley,
那我到底是谁
then who am I?
或许他是对的
Or maybe he's right.
也许我根本就不想知道答案
Maybe I don't even want to know the answer to that.
你知道更可怕的是什么吗
You know what's even scarier?
知道自己不能再是那个人了
Knowing who you can't be anymore.
你依然是我们的罗克西
You're still our Roxy,
我们哪都不会去的 好吗
and we're not going anywhere, okay?
说到这 今天你要和伊迪一起工作
Speaking of which, you're going to work with Edie today.
为什么
Ugh. Why?
我以为我是负责周二和周四
I thought I had her Tuesdays and Thursdays.
-是的 但是你记得吗 -喂
- You... you do, but remember... - Hello?
我跟你说过我要去见多诺万的孩子
I told you I was gonna go see Donovan's kids.
但我也可以取消 不是什么大事
But I can cancel. It's not a big deal.
-没关系 -我只是需要知道
- Well, yeah, no... - I just need to know...
她还在这
She is right here.
好吗 我就是她
Okay? I am she.
-我可以自己待在家里 -你确定吗
- I can stay home alone. - Are you sure?
我知道你们在进行12步戒瘾法什么的
Look, I get that you guys are 12-stepping up or whatever,
但是没关系的
but I'm okay.
我有一些事情可以做
I actually have things to do.
我有很多事要做
I have amends to make, a lot of them.
去吧 我可以的
So go, I got it.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
如果你需要帮助 打电♥话♥给我们
Call us if you need anything.
好的
Okay.
我真的可以取消的
I really will cancel.
没关系 去吧 真的没关系
It's fine, just go. It's all right.
那很重要
It's important.
你知道茱莉亚总会有机会
You always knew there was a chance
了解事实的真♥相♥
Julia would learn the truth.
我只是在想 他会回来找她
I suppose. I just... I thought he'd come looking for her,
那 那才是她该发现的时候
and that's... that's how she'd find out.
我从没想过那会是我的任务
I never entertained the notion that it would be my work...
科学会解释一切
that the science would be the reason.
现在她知道了
Okay, so now she knows.
也许这对你们俩来说是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing for both of you.
保守秘密太累了
I'm so tired of secrets.
你不累吗
I mean, aren't you tired?
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
你得相信她 里昂
Look, you have to trust her, Leon.
我们不能害怕
I mean, we can't be afraid
我们的孩子知道真♥相♥
of our children knowing the truth.
有点信心
Have a little faith.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表