剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
Dad, I know this is hard for you,
但现在是我在勉强维持我们的诊所
but I'm the one keeping us in business, barely.
是的 我不该在这里
Yeah. I shouldn't be here.
我该走了 给你
I should go. Here.
这只是一堆日期和出生地
This is a bunch of dates and birthplaces.
这是信息数据 我觉得你
Look, it's information, data. I thought you--
我自己都能从家谱网站上找到这些
I could have gotten this from a genealogy website myself.
很抱歉我只能给你提供这些
Well, it's all I have to offer other than my apologies.
爸爸 你剥夺了她和祖先的联♥系♥
Dad, you took away her connection to her ancestors.
你完全让她漂浮不定
You completely destabilized her,
而她想要的只是一些故事和细节
and all she wants in return are just some stories, details.
为什么你就是不肯分享呢
Why can't you just share them?
为什么你从来不愿谈论你的家庭
Why don't you ever wanna talk about your family?
我就是不想 好吗
Because I don't, okay?
我知道这对你来说无所谓
I know this doesn't matter to you,
但你有没有想过这可能对我很重要
but did you ever consider that it might matter to me?
她很幸运能拥有这样的家庭
She's lucky to have the family she does.
最好还是不要知道
It's better not to know.
-有什么紧急情况 -坐下
- What's the emergency? - Sit.
我要看什么
What am I looking at?
我不小心看到阿曼达的邮件
I accidentally read Amanda's email.
我在她办公室时
She left it open on her computer
她电脑开着 邮件就在上面
when I was in her office.
-我去那工作 -好的
- For work. - Okay.
"没有搜查令" 什么意思
"No warrant." What does this mean?
当你上交笔记本时 警♥察♥得有搜查令
When you turned in the laptop, the cops were supposed to get
才可以看你的电脑
a warrant before they opened it.
否则就是非法搜查
Otherwise, it's an illegal search.
而他们没有搜查令
And they didn't get a warrant?
我跟警局的联♥系♥人谈过
I talked to my contact at the precinct,
显然 他们操之过急了
apparently, they jumped the gun.
他们不知道手上有什么
They didn't know what they had
知道时已经太晚了
until it was too late.
-所以这是好事 -是的
- So this is a good thing. - Yeah.
对案子很有利
It's good for the case,
但是对我和阿曼达不太好
but it's bad for me and Amanda.
-伊迪 -我知道
- Edie-- - I know.
我拍了她的邮件
I took pictures of her email.
如果我在法庭上拿这个对付她
If I blindside her in court with this,
她再也不会相信我了
she's never gonna trust me ever again.
我不想这么说 但是
Well, I hate to say this, but--
这就是为什么你不该跟控方律师约会
This is why you're not supposed to date the prosecutor.
我知道 我明白
I know. I get it.
蒂姆知道我有事瞒着他
And Tim knows something's going on.
他看我的样子就像 如果我告诉他真♥相♥
When he looked at me like-- if I told him the truth,
他会崩溃的
it would destroy him.
你隐瞒得越久
Well, the longer that you hide this--
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
听着 我是来支持你的
Look, I'm here to support you
无论你做出什么选择
no matter what you choose.
但你必须做出决定
But you have to make a decision.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi there.
看看你的文件 有空吃午饭吗
Check your texts. You free for lunch?
抱歉 不行 我太忙了
Uh, sorry, I can't. I'm buried.
好吧 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
你要工作 我也要工作 我也很忙
You work, I work. I am also busy.
-是吗 -是啊
- You are? - Yeah.
我昨天在健身房♥跟尼克见面了
I had Nick's meet and greet at the gym yesterday.
他说我很棒
He said I was amazing.
我成功征服了那些家长们
I had those parents eating out of the palm of my hand.
那伊兹怎么办
What about Izzy?
伊兹怎么办 我还是她的教练
What about Izzy? I'm still her coach.
尼克付给你多少钱
How much did Nick pay you?
这不重要
It's not important.
所以这是定期的工作还是
So is this gonna be a regular thing or...
我不知道 这些都是什么问题
I don't know, man. What's with all the questions?
感觉像是在看医生
Feel like I'm at the doctor's office.
虽然我确实在医生的办公室里
I mean, I am at the doctor's office--
你懂我的意思
you know what I mean.
我只是有点好奇
I-I'm just curious.
好吧
Okay.
我明白你意思了 你想知道真♥相♥
I see what this is. You want the real.
我之前和尼克交往过
Nick and I used to date,
但那是十几年前的事了
but it was over ten years ago
已经一去不复返了
and it's all in the rearview
现在我和他就是正常的同事关系
and now it is strictly profesh.
"十几年前"
"Over ten years ago."
那时候你才多大 成年了吗
That would have made you, what, 18 or younger?
我要去上班了 这事不需要你点头
I don't need your permission to go to my job,
况且如果你对我连基本的信任都没有
and if you can't trust me,
那我也不知道我在这里有什么意义了
then I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我只是想确保
I'm trying to make sure
这男的不是在利用你
this guy doesn't take advantage of you.
难道我就不能是他事业上的得力助手吗
So I couldn't possibly be an asset to his business?
-不 他一定有所求 -好了 冷静下
- No, he has to want something-- - Okay, calm down.
别让我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
你什么意思呢
What are you saying?
罗克西 我这是担心你
Roxy, I'm looking out for you here.
不 你才不是 看这些
No, you're not. Here.
你还是好好操心下你的病人吧 好吗
Why don't you worry about your patients, okay?
我可是好极了
Because I'm fine.
又是茱莉亚吗
Julia?
对
Yeah.
我跟你说我遇到阿曼达了吗
Did I tell you I ran into Amanda?
没有 在哪儿遇到的
No. Where?
就在法♥院♥外面
Outside the courthouse.
我们俩聊得还可以
We had a nice chat.
都聊什么了
Oh, wha--uh, what about?
聊这案子
The case.
还有你
You.
说我什么了
What about me?
说你是个很棒的律师
Just what a great lawyer you are.
老实说...
Honestly...
我本来以为我会讨厌她
I thought I'd hate her.
不过她人还不错
She's pretty cool.
对 她是还不错
Yeah, she's-- she's pretty cool.
但她终究是检方的人
But she's still a prosecutor.
这是什么
What's this?
我去她办公室时 在她电脑上看到的
I saw it on her laptop when I was in her office.
你偷♥拍♥了她的邮件
You took a picture of her email?
她自己电脑没锁
She left it open.
宝贝 你真是心狠手辣
Babe, you are ruthless.
我只是在做我的本职工作而已
I'm just doing my job.
你知道我觉得自己有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky I feel?
我们一起打造的生活
This life that we've built together
对我来说就是一切
means everything to me.
你就是我的一切
You mean everything to me.
我知道我说得不够
And I know I don't say it enough.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我还是要说出来 因为我心意你值得明了
But I need to, 'cause you deserve to hear it.
喂
Hello.
我打电♥话♥不是来道歉的
This is not an apology.
-好吧 -只是想解释下
- Okay. - It's an explanation.
每一年我生日 我妈都会
Every year, my mother would tell this story
讲起我出生那天的事
on my birthday, about the day I was born.
我的到来比预产期提早了八周
I was eight weeks premature,
那个头就比普通仓鼠大一点
the size of an above-average hamster.
而且我出生的的时候
And when I arrived, well, it was the same week
正好落在她要做数学系毕业答辩的
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表