剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
and that you've been in a secret, intimate relationship
意图送我入狱的女地检搞地下恋情呢
with the prosecutor who intends to send me to prison.
里昂 我向你保证
Leon, I want to assure you
这并不会影响此案的任何事情
that it hasn't affected anything.
阿曼达和我...
Amanda and I...
说来很复杂
It's complicated.
依我看复杂就是不道德的代名词吧
Mm, I guess complicated is another word for unethical.
好吧 首先 轮不到你来对我进行道德批判
Oh, okay, first of all, who are you to judge my morals?
我是你的委托人 你一直在骗我
Well, I'm your client, and you've been lying to me.
你要是想揭发我 推我下水 那就请吧
You want to call me out, throw me under the bus, go ahead.
我不会这么做的 你是我的女儿
I not gonna do that. You're my daughter.
但是我要你退出去
But I am gonna ask you to step down.
什么
What?
让蒂姆接手
Let Tim take over.
-里昂 -你被炒了 伊迪
- Leon. - You're fired, Edie.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
为什么 你为什么要告诉里昂
Why? Why would you tell Leon?
因为我不想骗我们的委托人
Because I didn't want to lie to our client.
或者我该说 继续欺骗下去
Or should I say continue to lie?
我从来没有在这案子里做过手脚
I have never compromised this case.
你知道的
You know that.
我明白 我明白你很生气
Look, I get it. I get you're angry.
我明白 但你是想
I-I understand that, but are you trying
毁掉我的职业生涯吗
to burn my career to the ground?
-你想这样吗 蒂姆 -是你先的 伊迪
- Is that what you want, Tim? - You lit the match, Edie.
-这都是你的选择 -我的
- These are your choices. - Mine?
没错 我的选择
Yes, exactly, my choices.
所以你现在算是个继母了吗
So what are you, like, a stepmom now?
什么
What?
恩佐
Enzo.
那只是一点额外情况
That was just a little something.
他得了优秀 我们想庆祝一下
He... he got an A. We wanted to celebrate.
我每次提到想和你生小孩
Every single time I brought up having kids with you,
你都漫不经心的
it was like a third rail.
-我知道 -但我明白了
- I know. - But I get it.
你只是不想和我组建家庭
You just didn't want to start a family with me.
-你在这啊 -你好
- There you are. - Hey.
我看到你取消了我们的预约
Uh, I saw you canceled our appointment.
嗯 是的
Yeah, yeah. I-I did.
好吧
Okay.
那我们问问你有什么打算吗
Can I ask where you're at with that, then?
冷冻卵子 因为接下来就要监测荷尔蒙水平了
The egg freezing, 'cause hormones would be the next step.
也许没有接下来了 至少暂时没有了
Maybe there are no next steps, at least for now.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
我知道你很想让我看看你的规划
I know you were dying to show me all your ovaries.
不 总...总有时间的
No, there's, uh... there's always time for that.
谢谢你做我的医生
Thank you for being my doctor.
能和一些...能和你聊聊这些事
It was nice to talk to some... talk to you
真的很好
about all this stuff.
那这是因为多诺万还是...
Hmm. So is this about Donovan or... ?
不 其实不是
No, actually, it's, um... it's not.
我...我和我爸爸聊了聊
I... I had the talk with my dad,
然后
and...
在我弄清楚我的过去之前
I'm not sure I can think about my future
我觉得我无法考虑我的未来
until I figure out my past.
结果怎么样
How'd it go?
原来他一直都知道
Apparently he's always known,
他拒绝和我说
and he refuses to discuss it with me.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我很遗憾 茱莉亚
Mm, I'm sorry, Julia.
一切必须得按照他的方式来
Everything always has to be on his terms.
你♥爸♥爸就是这样
Yeah, that's your dad.
为什么
Why?
为什么只要和他扯上关系就非得变得很复杂
Why does it always have to be so complicated with him?
为什么就不能简单点 就像和我妈妈一样
Why can't it just be simple? It was like that with my mom.
或者至少是我以为的那样
Or at least I thought it was.
我是说...谁知道呢
I mean... Who knows?
我现在觉得也许我连她是谁都不知道
Maybe I don't even know who she was anymore
或者我是谁
or who I am, for that matter.
你还是你 还是拥有着你一直以来
You're still you, okay, with all of the amazing
所具备的优秀与烦人的特质
and annoying qualities that you've always had.
你是一块坚石
You're a rock.
你会熬过去的
You'll get through this.
-这都是谁的鞋子 -我的
- Whose shoes are these? - Mine.
抱歉
Sorry.
为什么摆在前门
Why are they by the front door?
我们现在在日本吗
What, are we in Japan now?
这些鞋子都好奇怪
They're a hazard.
罗克西 怎么了
Roxy, what's going on?
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such an idiot.
我又让他这么做了 有一次
I let him do it again. I let him.
-我们在说什么 -尼克
- What are we talking about? - Nick.
发生了什么
What happened?
我看到了他
I saw him.
我就去和他对质
I went to confront him.
突然间 我好像又回到了16岁
And suddenly, it was like, um, I was 16 again.
我就好像走不动路了
You know, and I'm paralyzed,
我连话都说不完整
and I can't put two sentences together.
你真的很勇敢
That was really brave of you.
他那么迷人
And he's so charming, you know.
他会看着你 他会告诉你
And he looks at you, and he... he tells you
他能带你去全国赛
he can deliver you to Nationals,
他能让你的梦想全部成真
and he can make all your dreams come true.
他会让你觉得你是个成年人
And he makes you feel like a grown-up...
你不像其他的那些女孩
and that you're not like the other girls...
你和他的感情是真的
and that you have a real relationship.
不 不
No, no.
他是一个掌控欲爆棚的捕食者
He is a controlling, manipulative predator.
你当时还没有成年
You were a minor.
诉讼时效还没有过期
The statute of limitations has not run out.
只要你开口 我就开始处理...
You just say the word, I will start the process...
不 没用的
No. It won't work.
好吧 这都没有意义
Okay? It doesn't matter.
他还是有那种魔力
He still has all the power.
你知道 在戒瘾所
You know, in... in rehab,
他们告诉我要"说出我的真♥相♥"
they told me that I need to "Speak my truth".
如果没有人会相信我 那又有什么意义
What does that matter if no one's gonna believe me?
-罗克西 -天啊
- Rox. - God.
他们只会说
They're just gonna say
一些关于我的坏话
all these terrible things about me,
顺便 那都是真的
which, by the way, are true.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
是我给了他们太多黑料
I gave them too much ammunition.
不 这不是你的错 我们相信你
Hey, no, it is not your fault. We believe you.
任何了解你 爱你的人
And anyone who knows you and loves you
也会相信你
will believe you, too.
你们不得不这么说 你们是我家人
You have to say that. You're family.
她会喜欢这些花的
She would have loved those.
你来这之后和她说过话吗
You ever talk to her when you come here?
没有 没有说出口
No, um, not out loud...
但我在心里和自己说过了
but to myself, private conversation.
我也想忍♥着不说 但控制不住自己
It try to be private, but I just can't help myself.
最后还是坐在这里像个疯子一样喋喋不休
I end up sitting here babbling like a crazy person.
爸爸 我们得谈谈这件事
Dad, we have to be able to talk about this.
我没法假装自己什么都不知道
I can't just pretend like I don't know what I know...
即使你希望我一无所知
Even though you want me to.
我必须得知道到底是怎么回事
I need to know what happened.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么
You need to tell me what happened.
其实没什么好说的
There isn't... there isn't a lot to tell.
你妈妈和我那时的关系不好
Uh, your mother and I were going through a rough time,
所以... 她出轨了
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表