剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
好吧 我们只要等这破事过去
Okay, we're just gonna wait this crap out.
同时 你不能整天坐在这闷闷不乐
Meanwhile, you can't sit up in here and sulk all day.
你还有一整个团队等你指挥
You have a whole team out there that's counting on you.
艾萨克 我要你认真听我说的话
Isaac, I really need you to hear what I'm about to say.
我不会离开这张椅子
I'm not leaving this chair
也不会脱掉这条卫衣
or this sweatshirt
永远不会
ever.
茱莉亚
Julia.
别这样
Come on.
-炸♥弹♥客 来吧 -不要
- Unabomber, come on. - No.
好吧 你得站起来
Okay, you need to get up.
脱掉你的卫衣
Take your sweatshirt off.
出席员工大会
Go to the staff meeting.
昂首挺胸
Hold your head high,
让他们知道这个#恋兄癖
and let them know that this #brotherhumper
不会就这样善罢甘休
is not gonna take this crap lying down.
我们是搭档 记得吗
You and I are partners, remember?
一个团队
A team.
我需要你
I need you.
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
但我还是老大
But I'm still the boss bitch.
你还是老大
You're still the boss bitch.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
你不知道他是你哥哥吗
Didn't you know he was your brother?
对 我丈夫是她哥哥
Yeah, my husband is her brother!
好吧 不
Okay, no--
她和亲生哥哥上了床
She had sex with her own brother,
现在她还大摇大摆在这 想帮助你们
And yet here she is, trying to help all of you.
你好 我是茱莉亚
Hey, it's Julia.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我把尼尔森的档案拿来给你看了
Hey, I brought the Nelson file for you to look over.
安德森和戈特利布一家呢
What about the Andersons and the Gottliebs?
不是客户了吗
No longer clients?
我明白了
I see.
你看这个了吗
Have you seen this?
看了
I have.
是啊
Yeah.
她现在怎么样
How's she holding up?
不太好
Not so great.
他们针对我是一回事
I mean, it's one thing for them to, you know, come after me,
但找我女儿麻烦
but my daughter?
我难受死了 艾萨克
It's killing me, Isaac.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I understand, it's--
不 我相信你不明白
No, I'm not sure you do.
我真的要难受死了
I mean, it is killing me.
她不肯接我电♥话♥
She won't take my calls.
计划是什么
What's--what's the plan?
公♥关♥人员让我们低调行事
PR people say we lay low.
-公♥关♥ -等风波过去
- Eh, that PR. - Wait it out.
公♥关♥人员都是傻子
PR people are idiots.
不 是政♥治♥正确的孬种
No--politically-correct wusses,
说我们应该置若罔闻
saying that we should sit on our heels.
同时 我女儿因为我犯的错
Meanwhile, my daughter is being raked over the coals
而受人百般责难
for something that is entirely my fault.
里昂 我们甚至不该见面
Leon, we're not even supposed to meet at all.
我觉得我们应该只关注病患
I think we should just stick to the patients.
尼尔森夫妇那边 26号♥是最佳取卵日
Now, for the Nelsons, the 26th looks optimal for egg retrieval.
这些必须冲我来
This has to land on me, all right?
而不是茱莉亚
Not Julia.
你必须告诉茱莉亚她得
You have to tell Julia that she needs to,
编个新故事
you know, create a new narrative.
她得正面回应
She needs to get out in front of this.
她得反击 提醒大家
She needs to fight back and she has to remind people
我才是那个恶人
that I'm the villain of the story.
不过这必须由你去劝
But it has to come from you
因为她现在听不进我的话
'cause she's not listening to me right now.
先生 我不... 我不觉得我能...
Sir, I don't-- I don't think I can--
你能做到的
Yes, you can,
因为你也很在乎她
because you care about her as much as anyone.
-里昂 我 -艾萨克
- Leon, I... - Isaac.
求你了
Please.
26号♥那个日子我同意
Now, look, I agree with you on the 26th--
尼尔森夫妇 取卵
the Nelsons, egg retrieval--
因为你是对的 一向如此
because as usual... You're right.
至于安德森和戈特利布那两家人
And as for the--you know, the Andersons and the Gottliebs, you know,
你叫他们去死吧
you just tell them they can rot in hell.
她和亲哥上♥床♥了
She had sex with her own brother!
她和亲哥上♥床♥了
She had sex with her own brother!
她和亲哥上...
She had sex with her own...
被做成鬼畜视频了
It's auto-tuned and everything.
和亲哥上♥床♥了
Sex with her own brother!
你别说 还挺上头
You know, I gotta say it is kinda catchy.
...亲哥
...own brother!
她和亲哥上...
She had sex with her own bro--
是那种恶毒又缺德的上头
You know, in, like, a super mean-spirited, uncool kind of way.
别担心 这事会解决好的
Look, don't worry. We're gonna fix this, okay?
我有个朋友
I got a guy.
他会净化热搜词条
He does search engine optimization.
我庭审前两天酒驾那事就是他帮我搞定的
I used him for that DUI I got two days before trials.
这事没法解决
There is no fixing this.
我这辈子已经被打上了鲜红的烙印
I'm branded for life with a scarlet hashtag.
网络从不遗忘
The Internet is forever.
那些杯子你不是才擦过吗
Hey, didn't you just clean those cups?
我再擦一遍
I'm cleaning them again.
只有这事是我能掌控的了
It's the one thing in my life I can control right now.
姐们 我们其实差不多
Sis, you and I are not that different.
并没有被安慰到
Not sure that's helping.
人们也想给我打烙印
People wanna brand me too, you know?
"罗克西康定"
"Roxycontin."
-双关得不错 -去他妈的
- It's a good pun. - Screw those losers.
好了 联♥系♥上他了
Okay, here he is.
他没法完全撤掉你的词条
So he can't scrub you completely,
不过他可以把相关消息撤到热搜前十以下
but he can push all this stuff down to the tenth search page.
只需要一万块钱
I just need $10,000.
什么
What?
你好 高个
Hello, tall.
茱莉亚在吗
Is Julia here?
那
So, um,
不如我去热两个芝士肉馅派
why don't I whip us up a couple Hot Pockets?
-挺好 -好
- Sounds good. - Okay.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我觉得你应该反击
I think you should fight this.
反击
Fight it?
我以为你说要等风头过去
I thought you said that we should wait it out.
公♥关♥部的人说...
The PR people said--
公♥关♥部的人就是群畏首畏尾的怂货
The PR people are politically-correct wusses.
听着 不如你出个声明
Listen, what if you made a statement, all right?
你不是他们在网上口诛笔伐的那种人
You're not this person that they're dragging on Twitter.
为什么不让他们见见真实的你呢
Why don't you just show them who you really are?
那无疑会雪上加霜
That will definitely make things worse.
毕竟我就是那种人
I mean, it's me.
绝对不会雪上加霜
Definitely will not make things worse.
如果人们见到你
If people see you--
如果他们见到真实的你
I mean, if they see who you really are,
他们会爱上你的
people would fall in love with you.
就是别身穿睡衣
I mean, just don't wear your normal clothes
头顶发梳那样真实 不过...
and put a brush through your hair, but...
我不知道 不行
I don't know. No.
至少考虑考虑吧
Will you at least think about it?
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表