剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你可知道 我长这么大
You know, the whole time I was growing up,
和所有地方都格格不入
I didn't fit in anywhere.
我搞不清楚他们口中有关我的身世之谜
That story they told me about who I was never added up.
但是现在 见到你之后
But now, after meeting you...
我终于明白了来龙去脉
I finally know why.
她真的说了"试试别的女人"这句话
Did she really use the phrase "Try out other women"?
什么意思 你当这是试驾吗
What, are you test-driving a car?
不 我马上就要拿到女同博士学位
No, I am getting my lesbian PhD to prove to my girlfriend
借此向我的女朋友证明我清楚自己想要什么
that I know what I want.
你还没证明过
Haven't you already proven that?
就这么一说 它很难实现
Just saying. It's tough.
你身处未知领域 我可以理解
You're in uncharted territory, and I can kind of relate.
我是说 我也从未和单亲爸爸约会过
I mean, I've never dated a single dad before,
它不同以往
and it's--it's different.
就好比 当他几天没有音讯
Like, when he doesn't call me back for a few days,
我得理解为他很忙
I just have to understand that he's--he's busy,
仅此而已
and that's all that it means.
并不是 你要被甩了
No, you're getting dumped.
-等等 你认真的 -是
- Wait, seriously? - Yeah.
伙计们 我准备好了
guys. I'm ready to do it.
要对尼克发出正式声明
I'm ready to make a statement about Nick.
好
Okay.
你要先聊聊吗
Do you want to talk it out first?
我们可以做些记录
We can make some notes.
对 我可以带你参看相关法律条文
Yeah, I'll walk you through the legal parameters,
确保你的权益受到保护
make sure you're protected.
不用了 我现在就发 好吗
No, I want to do it now, okay,
只要我拥有勇气和姐妹的支持
while I have the courage and the support of my sisters.
给 我们要开始了 准备好了吗
Here. We'll go on action, okay?
好的 开始
Okay. And action.
哦 妈呀
Oh, God.
大家好 我是罗克西·道尔
Hi, I'm Roxy Doyle.
你们认识我可能是由于奥♥运♥体操银牌得主的身份
You may know me as an Olympic silver medalist in gymnastics,
也可能是从我最近在网上遭遇的
or you may know me from some more recent encounters
某些不友善粉丝那里得知
with some inappropriate fans that ended up on the internet.
我非常不喜欢别人惹我
I really don't like it when people mess with me,
我脾气火爆 并且觉得这很正常
and I thought that was normal, that I was just hot-tempered.
但是 由于我生活中那些有爱心的人
But then, because of some caring people in my life,
让我有机会得到帮助
I got the chance to get some help,
但我发现真♥相♥并非如此
and I discovered that it wasn't.
我将痛苦掩藏起来
I was masking my pain, because I couldn't acknowledge
因为我不知它从何而来
where it was coming from,
我让一个人进入我的世界 结果他伤害了我
that I had let someone in that ended up hurting me.
这点很难承认 但它的确发生了
And that was a tough thing to admit, but it happened.
有人发现了一个天真的女孩
Someone saw an innocent girl
就想利用她渴望被人认可的心理
and preyed on her need for approval,
那个女孩 当有人夸奖她独特 天赋绝佳时
a girl who, when she was told she was special and talented,
为了这些溢美之词她不惜做出一些
she fed off those words and did things to earn them
她从不愿意做的事
she never wanted to do.
尼克·卡梅伦 你就是个禽兽
Nick Cameron, you are a predator...
你作为她们的教练 利用女孩们对你的信任
who uses the trust girls have in you as their coach
对她们施加最残酷的伤害
for the worst possible gain.
我希望任何一个看到该视频的人
I want anybody who's watching this
还有那些曾经被他操纵虐待了
who's ever been manipulated and abused by him
却将错误归咎于自身的人
and made to feel like it was their fault--
希望你们能联♥系♥我
I want you to hit me up,
我保证与你们同在
and I promise that I'll be there for you.
我们将一起面对这一切
We'll do it together.
在你发布之前 我觉得...
So before you post it, I think, uh...
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Oh.
好了 没有回头路了
Okay. No going back now.
上传结果如何
What's going on with the post?
有人点赞或者互动 还是被喷了
Are there any more likes or mentions or trolls?
-稍稍多点 -多点
- A few more. - Yeah, a few?
有多少 三个
Like, how many, three?
二十三个 有些回应很正面
23. Some are positive.
有多少正面回应
How many are positive?
罗克西 监控你的社交媒体软件
Rox, the whole point of me monitoring your social media
是为了让你不至于沉迷其中
is so you don't obsess.
它不太健康
It's not healthy.
我没有沉迷 我很恐慌
I'm not obsessing! I'm terrified.
我把它发上去了 又不能撤回
I put it out there, and I can't take it back.
我知道 我们给它点时间
I know. Let's just give it some time, okay?
你说出了真♥相♥ 这是件了不起的事
You told the truth, and that is a beautiful thing,
让事情先发酵一阵
but let's just let it play out.
你收到了一封制♥作♥人发来的邮件
You did get a DM from a producer,
叫什么《竞技梯度》
something called Game Zine?
-《竞技地带》 -不是吧
- GameZone? - That's not right.
让我看看
Let me see.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
《竞技地带》想采访我
They want to interview me on GameZone.
"我们看到了你勇敢的声明
"We saw your brave statement,
由此希望能请你讲述自己的故事
and we'd like to invite you on to tell your story."
挺好 但是你确定自己准备好了
Okay, but are you sure you're ready for that?
因为记者们言辞犀利
Because those journalists can be pretty tough.
你说笑呢 我天生就会应付这些
Are you kidding me? I was born for this.
我能上《竞技地带》了
I'm gonna be on GameZone.
好吧 不是 没这么快吧
Okay, nope, not so fast.
手♥机♥给我 谢谢
Give me that. Thank you.
你去开门
Can you get that?
蒂姆 你好
Tim, hi.
请进 出什么事了
Come in. What's wrong?
没出什么事吗
What isn't wrong?
我现在只想看看熟悉的面孔
I think I just need to see a familiar face right now.
抱歉 你瞧 我知道你
I'm sorry. I--I--look, I know that you,
可能很生气因为我没有把
um, are probably upset with me for knowing about Edie
伊迪的事告诉你
and not telling you
我当时处境十分尴尬
and I was put in a really awkward position--
我不会为此责怪你 那样不公平
I would not blame you for that. That wouldn't be fair.
谢谢你 就是...
Thank you. That's...
你真的很好
You're such a good--
我知道 是啊 我知道
Oh, I know. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
"你是如此完美 没人能比得上"
"You're just a great guy, the best person ever."
我知道 大家一直这么说
I know. I hear it all the time.
你想坐下聊吗
Do you want to come in and sit down?
-坐 请坐 -你确定
- Sit, sit. - Are you sure?
伊迪和我 再怎么说也在一起过
Edie and I, we were a team in every way.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我到这里来 我不知道自己在做什么
And I'm out here, and I don't know what I'm doing, Julia.
我毫无头绪
I'm flying blind.
我只是 我很茫然
I am just--I'm so blind
我下载一个约会程序
that I...I joined a dating app.
调情
Footsie?
那 挺好的
That--that's good.
那个 还不错
That's--that's great, kind of.
-我表现如何 -不太好
- How--how'd I do? - Not great.
我好像知道这手♥机♥怎么回事了
You know what? I think I know what happened here.
欠费了吧 没什么的
Phone bill, no judgement.
不是 我想是因为我女儿把你拉黑了
No, I think that my daughter blocked you.
真糟
Ouch.
我觉得这比
Well, I bet it's way worse
你不给抚养费还过分得多
than you being financially irresponsible.
自从我们开始约会 她就一直有敌对情绪
Yeah, she's kind of been on the warpath since we started dating,
而且她用手♥机♥的技术也很高超 所以
and her phone skills are pretty well honed at this point, so...
真同情你
I'm sorry.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything that I can do?
有 你可以陪我
Yeah, you can meet me somewhere
去餐馆吃一顿浪漫的晚餐
at a, you know--a restaurant for a romantic dinner,
地点你定
place of your choosing.
我来定
My choice.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表