剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是我见过的
I think you are the strongest person
最坚强的人
I've ever met.
等你出来了 我们就在这里
And we're gonna be right here when you get out.
万一我变得超级无聊了呢
What if I'm super boring after?
我觉得没有那种可能
I don't think that's a possibility.
这样吧
How 'bout I make you a deal?
如果你愿意鼓起勇气进去
If you can go in there and face this...
也许我也能勇敢起来
Maybe I can be brave too.
我们不是不讨价还价吗
I thought we weren't negotiating.
天啊
Oh, God.
赶紧进去吧 小机灵鬼
Just get in there, smart-ass.
你可以给我们打电♥话♥
You can call us.
你可以的
You got this.
你出生的那晚是一个雨夜
The night you were born, there was a thunderstorm.
我们在产房♥接生
We were in labor in the delivery room,
萨拉正要用力
and Sarah was about to push.
灯突然灭了
And the lights flickered,
发电机启动后
and then they went out for a moment
灯又亮了
until the generators kicked in.
你就出来了 很完美 很健康
And then you emerged, perfect and healthy.
但是你的妈妈 萨拉的情况很不稳定
But Sarah, your mom, she was unstable.
她的血压升高 生命体征都很危险
Her blood pressure spiked and her vitals crashed
必须马上送往整整监护室
and she had to be brought straight into the ICU.
她整整在那里待了三周
And for, you know, three terrible weeks,
情况才稳定下来
she had to stay there until she was stable again
终于能回家了
and could come home.
于是你就归我管了
So you went to me.
我照顾你 带你回家
I took care of you, brought you home,
在你生命的最初几周里
and I bottle-fed you around the clock
我给你按时喂奶
for those--those first tender weeks of your life.
你会趴在我胸口睡着
You'd fall asleep on my chest,
你的小心脏就贴着我的心脏
your little heart beating against mine.
我很早就知道新生儿和父母的纽带
I knew all about newborn bonding,
但直到我亲身体会
but I didn't really know
才有了真正的感受
until I felt it myself.
终于成为父亲的感受
You know, that sensation of being one.
我觉得这也是为什么
And I think it's why I feel,
我觉得和你那么...
still, with you, so, um...
心意相通
Connected.
我知道
I know.
虽然最初的那几个星期很可怕
As scary as those, you know, first weeks were,
我还是很感激
I have to say I--I'm grateful
能一起和你度过
that we--we had them.
就是在我们吵架的那晚
It started the night we had that argument.
我们一起喝了一杯 亲吻了
We met up for a drink, and we kissed.
我以为那只是一♥夜♥情♥
And I thought it was just a one-time thing.
我以为那只是因为
I thought it was part of the whole
我刚经历了血缘关系的地震
paternity rug-pull thing I was going through.
我就放在一边了
And I wrote it off,
但不仅仅是那样
but it was more than that.
远远不仅是那样
It is more than that.
我觉得那才是真正的我
I think that this is who I am.
这才是一直以来的我 我无法再否认了
And it's who I've always been, and I can't deny it anymore.
我在我奶奶的生日会上给你打电♥话♥时...
So when I called you from my grandmother's birthday...
我和她在一起
I was with her.
那感恩节呢
What about Thanksgiving?
所以一直以来
So all this time...
尽管我曾经看着你的眼睛
Even though I looked you in your eyes
直截了当的问你
and directly asked you...
我无法抵赖
I can't defend it.
只有这件事 伊迪
It was the one thing, Edie.
就是这样
That's it.
我和你说了 我只有一件
I told you there was just one thing...
不能容忍♥你做的事
that I could not take from you,
那就是欺骗我
and that was being lied to.
我有没有和你说过
Didn't I say that to you?
我无数次和你说 不要骗我
Countless times I told you, just don't lie to me.
我只能说我瞒着你
All I can say is that I kept it from you
是因为爱
out of love...
因为我不想伤害你
Because I didn't want to hurt you...
因为我无法忍♥受会失去你的想法
Because I couldn't bear the thought of losing you.
我要再问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you another question.
我要你告诉我真♥相♥
And I want you to tell me the truth.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我说 你爱她吗
I said, do you love her?
爱
Yes.
说点什么吧 生气也好
Please say something. Get angry.
扔东西很好 这样我受不了
Or throw something. I can't take this.
你受不了
You can't take this?
你
You?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
走吧
Just go.
我知道我没有预约
Hey. I know it's not my appointment,
但你也在 我也在
but you're here, I'm here.
不 你的表情不妙
Oh, no, that's your bad news face.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你的结果很乐观
Your results are optimal.
那只是假警报
It was a false alarm.
你完全可以做
You're actually an ideal candidate
卵子冷冻
for egg freezing.
太好了 真是太好了
Great! That's great.
你为什么看上去好像要吐了
Why do you look like you're about to throw up?
因为结果中还有一些可以说是
Because something else came up in the results
很出乎人意料的情况
that is unexpected, to say the least.
好吧
Okay.
根据我们的基因扫描
Based on the genetic screening we did
对比我们手上里昂的数据
in comparison to the data we have on Leon...
里昂 这件事和里昂有什么关系
Leon--what does that have to do with anything?
里昂·贝切利不是你的生父
Leon Bechley is not your biological father.
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表