剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表
the harm caused to my client by the state is unfair
且对其声誉造成了损害
and damaging to his reputation.
你是在为青少年模拟法庭练习吗
Are you practicing for junior mock trial, by chance?
是啊 你以前有参加过吗
Yeah. Have you done it before?
参加过 跟你差不多大的时候
I have, when I was about your age.
当时赢了吗
Did you win?
重点不在输赢
Well, it's not about who wins or loses.
而是学习
It's about learning.
想知道的话也可以告诉你
But if you must know,
-我赢得很漂亮 -厉害
- I crushed. - That's cool.
用你委托人的真名 这样更显尊重
Use your client's real name. It humanizes him.
为人辩护时 不能戴有色眼镜
When you're defending someone, you can't judge them.
评判不是你的工作
It's not your job.
说慢点 我要写下来
Slower. I'm writing this down.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-妈妈 -收拾好了吗
- Hey, Mom. - You ready to go?
这是你儿子吗
This is your son?
对
Yes.
看来你已经见过洛伦佐了
I see you've met Lorenzo.
恩佐 宝贝 这是...
Enzo, baby, this is, uh- -
这是伊迪 妈妈的朋友
this is Edie, Mom's friend.
现在她也是我的朋友了
Now she's my friend, too,
她在教我怎么在模拟法庭上获胜
because she's helping me win the mock trial.
她像我这么大时就在模拟法庭上赢过
She won when she was my age.
不奇怪
Well, that's not surprising.
来我家吧 练习完后
Come to my house and after we practice
我给你看我的猫头鹰们 好吗
I'll show you my owls, okay?
恩佐 宝贝 去自动售卖♥♥机那儿等着
Enzo, baby, go down to the vending machine
我们那儿见
and I'll meet you there.
什么情况
What's going on here?
我来给你送修订版的证人名单
I just came to drop off our revised witness list.
你那高级公♥司♥连个跑腿的都没有吗
And your fancy firm doesn't have messengers for that?
我也想找个由头
I may have wanted an excuse.
你为什么不告诉我你有个儿子
Why didn't you tell me you have a son?
我也有个前妻 不过
I have an ex-wife, too, but, uh,
那是另一回事 记得吗
that's all in a different compartment, remember?
我也没想到会见到他
I didn't mean to meet him,
不过既然已经见到了
but now that I have,
他这孩子其实还不错
he's kind of a cool kid.
他这几周特别迷模拟法庭
He's been obsessing over mock trial for weeks
所以他要是找你帮忙的话
so if he needs your help,
你估计必须得帮了
I guess you'll have to help him.
不 我们才刚认识 他不会记得我的
No, we just met. He's not gonna remember me.
你不了解我儿子
You don't know my son.
你会记得你
He'll remember,
然后会没完没了地缠着我打听你 所以...
and he'll pester me until the end of time, so...
我们这周末应该有得见了
I guess I'll be seeing plenty of you this weekend.
-你是护士吗 -不是
- Are you the nurse? - Uh, no.
我是罗克西·道尔 你是谁
I'm Roxy Doyle. And you are?
罗克西 她是我朋友 让她进来
Roxy, uh, she's a friend. Let her in.
伊迪跟我说了 你没事吧
Edie told me. Are you all right?
没那么吓人
It wasn't that bad.
抱歉 请问你叫什么
Yeah, I'm sorry. Uh, I'm gonna need a name.
罗克西 这是吉纳维芙 她是伊迪的母亲
Roxy, this is Genevieve. She's Edie's mother.
你是个老朋友
Oh, you're an old friend.
我不是说...
I didn't mean- - um...
我还是不打扰了
How about I leave?
她挺强势
She's feisty.
也是不得已
She had to be.
伊迪能打电♥话♥告诉你真是好心
So that was very kind of Edie to, uh, call you,
不过我真的没事
but seriously, I'm- - I'm good.
她不是好心
She isn't being kind.
她只是尽女儿的责任
She's being your daughter.
我带了克特兰的唱片
So I brought Doctor Coltrane.
要放吗
Should I put him in the service?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
不如去乡下我们喜欢的那个地方
Why don't we, uh, go to that place we like in the Village?
听现场的
Hear something live?
你能出门吗
Should you be going out at all?
不能 不过我本来就不循规蹈矩
No, but, uh, when have you known me to follow orders?
看到了吗
See that?
妮娜管那也叫下马 垃圾
Nina calls that a dismount? That's garbage.
我看不大清楚
Yeah, I can't really tell
因为你屏幕有点裂了
because your screen is just a little cracked.
好吧 重点是
Okay, the point is that
她要是就教小学员这点东西
if that's what she's teaching her little Mini Me,
我赢定了
then I got this.
你知道伊兹才是要比赛的那个 对吧
So you know Izzy's the one competing, right?
不是你
Not you?
好吧 不如你做好你的医生
Okay, why don't we leave the doctoring to you
我做好我的体操教练
and the gymnastics to me?
别激动 姐们
Relax, dude.
我俩连衣服都没脱呢
It's just a little on-top-of-the-clothes stuff.
艾萨克 这些文件上
Isaac, you wanna tell me
怎么会有我父亲新签的字
why these have my father's fresh handwriting on them?
你把客户档案给带回家了
Um, you brought home patient files.
我昨晚见到他了
I saw him last night
他对于皮维太太的病历也是这套说辞
and he used your exact words about Mrs. Peavy's case.
你一直在背着我和他一起工作
You've been working with him behind my back.
不是"背着你"
It wasn't "Behind your back."
那怎么不告诉我
Then why not tell me about it?
估计就是怕你会这样吧
Probably because of this right here.
我就知道你会小题大做
I mean, I knew you would overreact.
自问自答
Asked and answered.
要是让外人知道我爸还在处理所里事务
Do you know what would happen if people found out
你知道后果会有多严重吗
that my dad is still handling cases?
他才在街上被人打了
He just got attacked in the street.
你想让他们关停我们诊所吗
Do you want them to shut us down?
你指望我怎么做
What did you expect me to do
你又烧鼠尾草又装吊床的
when you burned sage and installed hammocks?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
而我不是 所以我就没有价值吗
And I'm not one, so I have no value?
说得好
Ooh, gotta give her that one.
你知道吗 去当你的医生
You know what? Go be a doctor.
到别处当去
Go be a doctor somewhere else,
因为你被开除了
because you're fired.
-等等 不 你不能开除我 -什么
- Wait, no. You can't--you can't fire me. - Wait, what?
我这么相信你 艾萨克
I trusted you, Isaac,
因为我再也无法相信你了
and because I can't trust you anymore,
都结束了
it's over.
你到底怎么回事
Hey, what the hell is your problem?
你不能因为嫉妒就开除艾萨克
You can't just fire Isaac on some jealous power trip.
我没有嫉妒你跟艾萨克约会
I'm not jealous of you for dating Isaac.
我是说你嫉妒他可以当医生
I meant jealous of him for being a doctor
而你却从来没有机会
when you never got your chance.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I was saying.
因为如果你是嫉妒我的话
'Cause, you know, if you're jealous of me--
我没有 我没有
I'm not. I'm not.
所以你才突然又开始
Is this why you've been suddenly
上勾搭交友软件吗
on the hookup hunt again?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
因为如果你觉得寂寞的话
Because, you know, if you're lonely,
我可以看看艾萨克有没有朋友可以介绍给你
I can see if Isaac has a friend or something,
但是你得先把他雇回来
but, you know, you'd have to hire him back first.
好了 你能不能从我厨房♥出去
Okay, could you just get out of my kitchen
现在马上从我眼前消失
and out of my face right now?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
拜托 非常感谢
Please, that would be great.
如果你可以 快出去
If you could, like, go.
铃♥声♥有点问题 我搞不定
It's a issue with the sound. It's--I can't figure it out.
我不知道
剧集 | 突然家人 | 导航列表