You had seduced her.
你诱♥奸♥了她
Had...deliberately...
故意...
..impregnated her.
..让她怀孕了
And had had the baby disposed of.
并且除掉了那个孩子
- Not true. - True!
- 不是真的 - 真的!
Outside the church, Eileen told me she'd been cut off from the mercy of God.
在教堂外面 艾林告诉我上帝已经抛弃她了
- She miscarried. - No, monsieur!
- 她流产了 - 不 先生!
She endured abortion.
她忍♥受了堕胎
As it was always your intention that she should.
你原本就计划这样
You wanted to crush the very soul
你想要破坏这个单纯的...
of this simple...Catholic girl...
天主教女孩的灵魂..
..to make her so terrified by the state of her own life
.. 让她对自己的生命害怕
that she would deliver it to you.
从而把生命交给你
And maintained by morphine,
一直用吗♥啡♥维持着
ruled by terror,
恐惧占据着她
Eileen Corrigan would do whatever you told her to do.
艾林·科里根会做你让她做的每件事
Why? Why?
为什么? 为什么?
Because you, monsieur,
因为你 先生
offered her salvation if she did and...
如果她做了 你会拯救她...
..the fires of hell if she did not.
.. 如果她不做 你会更加折磨她
And what you wanted from her that day was to become, in totality...
那天你想让她做的就是让她成为...
..the widow of Gordon Cloade.
.. 戈登·柯罗德的遗孀
But your sister had the concern for you. She knew that her marriage had upset you.
但你妹妹担心你 她知道她的婚姻让你很沮丧
So she wished to use the occasion of this lunch as a reconciliation.
所以她希望用这场午餐来和你和解
She wanted to beg your forgiveness, to have a share in her good fortune.
她乞求你的原谅 和她一起分享她的幸福
Dear God, David. What in hell is happening here?
天哪 大卫 这里到底发生了什么?
But there was no forgiveness to be had.
但是你根本不会原谅她
You punish her by taking her fortune,
你通过抢走她的财富来惩罚她
so you'd send to her death most violent, your only sister.
所以你残暴地杀死了你妹妹
Cut me.
割我
Cut my face.
割我的脸
That's what you said, Mr Hunter.
你是这么说的 汉特先生
And that's what l did.
我就是那么做的
And l felt pleasure in it.
对此我还感到很高兴
So your sister she returned to her husband.
你妹妹她回到她丈夫那里
Dynamite.
炸♥药♥
There was no accident of gas in Mount Street.
在蒙特街没有瓦斯爆♥炸♥事件
Non. A letter received today from Scotland Yard
没有 今天收到伦敦警♥察♥厅的一封信
contained the expert forensic evidence confirming my suspicions.
里面有证明我的猜测的专业法♥院♥证据
There was only the premeditated explosion of a bomb.
只有预谋好的爆♥炸♥事件
A device built and operated by you, David Hunter,
一个被你大卫·汉特 工程师 修路人
engineer and road-builder.
控制的装置
How depraved, and how evil does a man have to be...
这个人是多么卑鄙邪恶啊...
..to cause the slaughter of so many innocent people
.. 造成了这么多无辜人的死亡
for the concealment of a single murder?
就为了掩藏一个简单的谋杀案?
lf God should withhold His mercy from anyone on Earth, monsieur,
如果上帝真的会抛弃谁的话 先生
it surely will be you.
那一定就是你了
One thing you don't know.
有一件你不知道的事
How many sticks of the blasting stuff is tick-tick-ticking away around this room?
这间屋子里有多少炸♥弹♥正在倒计时?
l can't honestly say myself. l did it in a bit of a hurry.
我也说不清楚 我是匆忙做的
But quite enough to blow this dreary little pub half a mile in the air.
但足以把这个旅馆炸烂
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
You won't do it.
你不会那么做的
You won't do it...
你不会这么做的...
..because you love me.
.. 因为你爱我
You love me, David.
你爱我 大卫
And this time you will care for what you love.
这次 你会在乎你爱的人
You will not destroy it.
你不会毁了它的
l don't believe l will.
我也认为我不会
Besides...there is no dynamite.
另外... 这里没有炸♥药♥
l had you going, though.
但你上当了
Your baby has gone down the plug hole
#你的孩子掉进了洞里#
Your baby has gone down the plug
#你的孩子掉进了洞里#
The poor little thing is so skinny and thin
#这个小可怜是如此的瘦小脆弱#
lt ought to have been washed in a jug
#它本应该在壶里被清洗的#
Miss Lynn Marchmont, monsieur.
林恩·马奇蒙特小姐 先生
Ah, bon.
啊 好的
Show her in, George.
让她进来 乔治
This is a pleasure so unexpected, mademoiselle. So this is for me?
这是个惊喜 小姐 这是给我的吗?
lt did not make me popular on the underground.
这个放在地下室不大好
Open it.
打开它
lt happened yesterday.
是昨天处决的
l suppose you read about it in the newspaper.
我猜你在报纸上也看到了
Oui.
是
The members of my rich family still speaking to me keep saying how lucky l am.
我那个富有家庭的家人还在和我讲我有多幸运
And what do you say, mademoiselle, to them?
你和他们怎么说 小姐?
l say ''goodbye'' mostly.
我和他们大多数人说了"再见"
- So you return toAfrica? - lt's my home.
- 那么你是要回非洲了吗? - 那是我家
But you will come again to see Poirot, eh... sometime?
但你会抽时间 回来看看波罗吗?
Don't know.
不知道
Might do. Can't promise.
可能会 不能保证
Bon.
好
Look, open that, will you? Before l blub. l don't want to blub.
在我哭之前 打开它吧 好吗? 我不想哭
Ah!
啊!
l got her from an Arab.
一个阿♥拉♥伯人给我的
Her job, apparently, is to watch over your house
她的工作就是看管你的房♥子
so that only good things are allowed to enter.
这样就只有好事物才能进来了
Write me a letter, monsieur.
给我写信 先生
l like your letters.
我期待你的来信
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表