剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
He did what he had to do.
一万也是迫于无奈
Bullshit.
扯淡
He's a child with a gun
他就是个拿着枪的孩子
who kills anything he doesn't understand.
遇到不能理解的东西就杀掉
And let's not forget.
都别忘了
Each and every one of you is expendable.
你们每一个人都是可以被牺牲掉的
There's only one piece of precious cargo on this train.
这列任务火车中只有一件贵重货品
Well, brother. At least we all know where we stand.
老兄 至少我们知道了我们不是一路人
It's not personal.
我的话不是针对你个人
Doc.
多克
Are you willing to throw it all away right here?
你真的要就这样放弃任务吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
是的 没错
We'll head south as far as the Gortner Bridge.
我们会向南走到葛特纳桥
If you're there, we'll regroup.
如果你在那里 我们就重新集♥合♥
Otherwise,
否则
this is it.
你自己保重
Let's go.
走吧
I told you. I told you Elvis was still alive.
我早说了吧 我就说猫王还活着
Oh he's alive all right. And he's kept the weight off too.
他不仅活着 身材还保持得挺好
Tell him, Renfield.
告诉他 雷菲尔德
What's he saying? What's he saying?
他说什么 他在说什么
Well you don't, nevermind, you don't, I dunno.
你别... 无所谓 你别... 我不知道
Okay, he's talking about this time
他说的是我们这次
when we did this thing that happened.
在路上抓僵尸的事情
Amazing!
太神奇了
I can't even believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Well he's hard to believe at this point.
这时候他说的话的确很难相信
I got so many questions.
我还有好多问题想问
How old is Elvis?
猫王现在得有多少岁
He doesn't look a day over 60.
他看起来完全不像过60的人
Give me one reason.
给我一个不杀你的理由
I don't need much. This world will not miss you.
不需要太多废话 你死有余辜
And you may be skinny,
你也许是瘦了点
but that wheel can always use another body. Ain't that right?
但是拉轮盘还是可以的 对吧
You didn't mind doing the devil's work so long as it suits you.
你什么邪恶的事情都做得出来
Luring all those men into your truck.
把那些人引诱到你的卡车里
That all sits right with you?
你不觉得良心不安吗
We didn't kill those men.
那些人不是我们杀的
So you can talk now, huh?
你还会说话呀
We stole that truck.
车子是我们偷来的
We didn't know what was in the back.
我们不知道里面有什么
We had nothing to do with capturing those zombies.
抓僵尸的事跟我们没关系
My friends,
我的朋友
they're all right. They just, they like to tell stories.
他们都不坏 他们只是爱吹牛
That they do.
看出来了
I hardly know them actually.
我其实跟他们不熟
I was...I was part of a group.
我... 我是另一个队里的人
We were transporting "The Murphy" to California.
我们的任务是护送摩菲到加州
You've met "The Murphy?"
你认识那个摩菲吗
Yeah.
是的
What's he like?
他是什么样的人
He's a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
But the rest of them, they were good people.
但是其他人 他们是好人
We were trying to save the world.
我们在试着拯救世界
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪
Well we were headed south on the river.
我们朝南走的水路
We hit a zombie jam. I swam ashore,
我们碰到了僵尸群 我游上了岸
but we were headed to the Gortner Bridge.
但是我们的目的地是葛特纳桥
If they're alive, that's where they'll be.
如果他们还活着 就会在那里
You think they'll wait for you?
你觉得他们会等你吗
I know Doc wouldn't leave me.
我知道多克不会扔下我
He'd...He'd think of something.
他会... 会想到办法的
I had a husband.
我的丈夫
Well, second husband actually.
实际上是第二任丈夫
In this world that's all you need, just one other person.
在这个世界上 你所需要的只是另一个人
That's reason enough.
这就是充分的理由
He's on that wheel over there.
他在那边那个转轮上
In purgatory.
如在炼狱
I know what it's like
我知道那种感觉
To see somebody you care about and
看着你在乎的人
know that they need mercy. But...
明知道他们需要"仁慈" 但是
Actually doing it...
真正动手时
Well.
好吧
This whole town is wicked.
整个小镇都是邪恶的
I came here with two thoughts in my mind.
我到这里只有两个想法
To release the man I love and put him in his rightful place.
解放我深爱的男人并让他去该去的地方
And to watch this town burn.
还有看着这个小镇被烧毁
I wouldn't mind seeing that too.
我不介意共同见证
Hey, Renfield! I just found your future ex-wife!
雷菲尔德 我刚才看到你未来的前妻了
Oh, I think it's about time we took off.
我想我们该走了
I need to make a call.
我要去打通电♥话♥
Court is in session.
现在开庭
The honorable judge Escorpion presiding.
由尊敬的蝎王法官主持
These fools stand accused of grand larceny,
这几个傻瓜被指控盗窃
willful deception and fraud.
故意欺骗和欺诈
In case you were wondering,
以防你们好奇
I almost broke 80 today.
我差点打破八十杆记录
Not only did you steal from Mr. Burr,
你不仅是从布尔先生手里偷东西
You stole from the Zeros.
你是从零点贩毒集团手里偷东西
And you robbed me of the greatest golf game of my life.
你还打断了我人生总最棒的一场高尔夫
How do you feel about that?
你感觉怎么样
It's disappointing.
真遗憾啊
Will you be acting as your own counsel?
你担任自己的律师吗
I will, your honor.
是的 法官大人
How do each of you plead?
你们如何辩护
Guilty.
认罪
With an explanation.
有解释认罪
Objection. This man is a liar and a thief.
反对 这个人是骗子 是小偷
Overruled.
反对无效
Damn.
该死
Please continue.
请继续
The path to truth,
真理之路
it's not a straight line.
并非一条直线
it's squiggly.
而是蜿蜒曲折的
One man's truth is another man's fallacy.
一个人的真♥相♥亦是另一个人的谬误
And heretofore within bear with me here.
到目前为止在这忍♥耐我的人们
I am reminded of
让我想起了
the case of Dred Scott. The city of Sacramento.
德瑞德·斯科特的案子 萨克拉曼多市
We all remember that one, right?
我们都记得 对吗
I mean, who doesn't?
我说 谁会忘记呢
Or Terry Bradshaw.
还有特里·布拉德肖
The state of Oklahoma? Hello?
俄克拉何马州 你好吗
Ring a bell?
听着耳熟吗
Objection!
反对
Stop interrupting.
不要再打断了
See, it's not my job to educate you on legal precedents.
看 在法庭上教育你们的可不是我的工作
That could take all day.
那会花一整天时间
But it is my job to illustrate just how the accusers
但是说明原告是如何试图诽谤和中伤
have attempted to defame and slander myself and my clients
我自己和我的客户是我的工作
By executing some kind of fancy flea flicker
通过对这个美妙的小镇上的居民们
on the fine citizens of this great town.
施行某种神奇的跳蚤战术
I don't believe in the hidden ball trick.
我不相信篮球里的隐藏球技巧
Like these guys.
就像这些人
Now if I'm going up against an opponent,
现在 如果我要面对对手
I'm going right down the middle.
我会站在中间
He's gonna see me coming, by god.
他会看着我过去
Because I like my steak rare!
因为我喜欢牛排三分熟
I like my whiskey straight up!
我喜欢威士忌不加冰
I like my cars fast and my women rough!
我喜欢汽车飞快和娘们活好
I'm an American.
我是美国公民
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表