剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Where's the dignity?
毫无高贵感可言
Ammo? Who's got what?
大家都有子弹吗
I'm good. Doc?
我还有 多克呢
Well I'm okay, but I left my bag out there. I don't know
我有是有 可我的包落在外面了
how far I'm gonna be able to chuck the damn crowbar.
不知道用这破铁撬能撑多久
I'm out.
我没子弹了
And without range, this cover won't do us much good.
而且超出射程 这个庇护所也起不到作用
Well if you just ask nicely.
只要你们开口
Well aren't you full of surprises.
你还真是惊喜不断呢
Well I'm a little low on ammo.
我弹♥药♥也不怎么多
But I think we can give them hell in the meantime.
不过也够给他们点颜色看看了
All right. Let's rock and roll.
好的 我们大干一场吧
The fact that they haven't started beating down these doors yet
他们还没有朝着那些门进发
worries me more than if they just kept attacking.
这让我更担心如果他们不断进攻会怎样
Mindless mayhem we can handle.
盲目而混乱 我们能应付
Whatever the hell they're planning,
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
他们在计划什么
Young male. Single large caliber gunshot wound to the abdomen.
年轻男子 腹部有一大口径枪伤
Pulse weak, irregular. He's lost a lot of blood.
脉搏弱 不稳定 失血过多
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吧
They'll do everything they can. Now we need to leave.
他们会尽力而为 我们现在要走了
We'll make sure to get him back to his friends in one piece.
我们会把他毫发无损地送回他朋友那
Your man's in good hands.
你的人会得到妥善照顾
He's not my man. He's just a byproduct of the apocalypse
他不是我的人 他只是个因灾变而偶遇
I couldn't seem to shake.
且看似甩不掉的拖油瓶
Follow me.
跟我来
We've been waiting for you a long time, Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生 我们等你很久了
Yeah, well I got a little sidetracked.
我这一路多波折
Have there been any side effects from the vaccine?
疫苗有什么副作用吗
Side effects? Lady, I am a giant walking side effect.
副作用吗 女士 我就是活生生的“副作用”
Any cravings?
有欲望吗
You mean for brains?
你是说吃大脑的欲望吗
No.
没有
Who are you working for?
你们为谁卖♥♥命
I thought the U.S. Government collapsed years ago.
美国政♥府♥早些年就倒台了
It did.
没错
The whole idea of a nation state is a thing of the past.
国家这个概念已不复存在了
A new world is rising from the ashes of the old.
新世界即将从过去的尘埃中诞生
A better world.
一个更美好的世界
Zona.
若娜
Zona?
若娜
I've heard of that.
我听说过
This crazy pilot in Roswell.
罗斯韦尔的疯子飞行员说过
He was gonna fly some experimental aircraft back to zona.
他想开一架试验机回若娜
We thought he was nuts.
我们觉得他疯了
Zona's real?
若娜真的存在吗
Zona is more than just real.
若娜不仅真实
It's the future.
更是人类的未来
Early in the apocalypse, a group of visionary world leaders
早在灾变前 有远见的世界领袖和商人们
and businessmen embarked on a plan to save humanity.
开始了一项拯救人类的计划
Together they created a zombie free island
他们一起创造了无僵尸的岛屿
where the seeds of the next human race have been planted.
埋下了下一代人类生存希望的种子
What about the old human race?
那这一代人呢
Time may be running out.
时间恐怕不够
The pilot you met was part of a larger plan
你遇到的飞行员也是计划的一部分
to recover advanced technology and cultural heritage
在一切都不复存在之前 他要恢复
before it's lost forever.
先进的科技和文化遗产
Unfortunately, both tend to be very fragile.
很不幸 这两者都极度脆弱
We're in a race against time to hold onto what makes us human.
我们与时间赛跑 保存人类生存的一切
Sorry.
抱歉
My bad.
我的错
So if we are going to save the human race,
如果我们想要拯救人类
maybe we better get started.
也许现在可以开始了
Anybody tries to come in that front door
谁敢走进前门
is stepping right into our kill box.
就等着受死吧
Cubrirse! Cubrirse!
掩护 掩护
Now what are they up to?
现在他们在做什么
Hey, Roberta!
罗伯塔
It's not you I came after. Just Murphy.
我要抓的不是你 我们只要摩菲
I only want Murphy!
我只想要摩菲
You give him to me, and we can still be friends.
把他给我 我们还能做朋友
Too late, Chica! He's gone!
你来晚了 姑娘 他已经走了
Dónde Está Murfi?
摩菲 你在哪
Shit. Missed.
该死 打偏了
Ready.
准备
Apunten!
待命
Machetes!
刀手
Go!
冲
That's it!
够了
Nobody comes into my house and shoots up my stuff! Nobody!
谁也不能来我家大肆破坏 谁也不行
Nice shooting!
打的好
Mercy.
慈悲
Are you comfortable?
舒服吗
Perfect. Just like when I was a kid.
完美 和小时候一样
I'm gonna need a few samples of your blood to run some tests.
我需要抽取一点血样进行检测
I'm all yours.
请便
This should be interesting.
会很好玩的
What's the deal with the crew?
你们的人都怎么回事
Their eyes?
他们的眼睛
It's a side effect from one of the early vaccines
只是早期在若娜接受疫苗注射的一批人
given to everyone on zona.
身上产生的副作用而已
But not you?
但你却没有
I've never been.
我从没去过那儿
I've only seen the inside of this sub
我在撤离了威尔逊山后
since we evacuated Mt. Wilson.
一直都待在这个潜艇里
How do you even know Zona's real then?
那你怎么知道若娜存在的
I worked for some of the people who first founded Zona
我在疫情爆发前曾为些率先发现了
before the outbreak.
若娜的人工作过
They're the only ones left with enough power and resources
他们是仅存的还有力量和条件
to stop this plague.
阻止疫情的人
We almost had it.
我们差点就成功了
But the vaccine only slows down the virus.
但疫苗只能延缓病毒攻击
It doesn't kill it or make you immune.
并不能杀死它或让人免疫
Some of the earliest people vaccinated
一些第一批接受疫苗的人已经
are losing their immunity and starting to turn.
失去免疫作用又开始转化了
Including the founder of Zona.
包括若娜的发现者
That's why we need you.
所以我们才需要你
I thought the vaccine was for all of humanity?
我以为疫苗是给全人类制♥造♥的
It will be.
会有这么一天
Have you had any major childhood diseases?
得过什么严重的儿童期疾病吗
Measles, mumps, chickenpox.
麻疹 腮腺炎 水痘
Yes, yes, and I think yes.
得过 得过 第三个也应该得过
I was sick all the time when I was a kid. I had everything.
小时候我是个病秧子 什么都得过
Mono, whooping cough, poison ivy, you name it.
单核血球增多百日咳皮疹 随你说
Any sexually transmitted diseases?
有性传播疾病吗
The usual.
你是说正常那些吗
You don't have to go into detail the tests will tell me more.
不用具体说 检测结果会看出来的
Any children?
有孩子吗
These are awfully personal questions.
这些问题太隐私了吧
You mind?
能回避一下吗
A little privacy?
能给我点隐私吗
Would you mind?
请回避一下吧
We'll only be a minute.
很快就好
Jesus.
天哪
I thought you might be different than doctor Kurian.
我以为你和库里安医生不一样
But I was wrong.
但我错了
You met doctor Kurian?
你见过库里安医生吗
Oh we're old buddies, he and I.
当然 我们是老朋友了
I know all about you two.
你俩的事我都知道
He's still alive?
他还活着吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表