剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Move!
走啊
You can do it!
你可以的
Move! You can do it!
走啊 你可以的
That's it.
这就对了
That's it. Come on!
就是这样 快走
Keep moving. You have to save yourself!
继续走 你得赶紧逃命
Come on! Move!
来啊 动脚
Keep coming!
接着走
Zombie!
有僵尸
Tell him to back off.
叫他让开
I'm trying to help you!
我在帮你呢
Incoming!
有人过来了
Murphy!
摩菲
After him!
快追他
Warren!
沃伦
Hurry! I can't control it!
快点 我控制不了它
Oh shoot.
该死
Come on. I got up high.
来吧 我拽住他
Will you hold still before I cut your foot off.
你再乱动小心我砍断你的脚
Oh shoot.
该死
I tried to save you!
我可是救了你呀
Dude, it doesn't care.
老兄 它才不在乎
Get down!
趴下
10k, the vines. Help me.
一万 抓住藤蔓 帮我
Heads up, Doc!
当心 多克
Heads up!
当心
Keep pulling.
接着拉
No! Don't kill him!
不 别杀他
You're not supposed to be in there! Hey!
你不能待在这儿
No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
不不不 不
Go, go, go! Come on!
走 走 走 快呀
10k, help Murphy! Addy, I need you.
一万 去帮摩菲 艾迪 过来一下
All right, I'll meet you.
好的 我等会去接你们
I'll meet you!
我去接你们
Hold on.
等等
Come on.
来吧
Hey. Hey, how's she doing?
她怎么样了
It won't be long now.
撑不了多久了
Did they find the cure yet?
他们找到药了吗
Not yet, sweetie.
还没呢 甜心
Well here. I managed to save some.
我这儿有一点偷偷留下来的
Just have her chew on the leaves.
让她嚼一点叶子
They're not concentrated, so she won't overdose.
这些没有经过浓缩 她不会用药过量的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Honey, it's here. Batch 47.
甜心 吃吧 47批植株
The doctor said you just have to chew on the leaves. Okay?
医生让你嚼一嚼叶子 好吗
We got to go.
我们该走了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Well that was fun.
刚才真刺♥激♥
You shouldn't have killed him.
你不应该杀了他的
You're alive, aren't you?
还不是为了救你一命 不是吗
Why are we headed south? Shouldn't we be going west?
为什么我们朝北走 不应该是朝西吗
Still too much fallout west.
西边的放射性尘埃太多了
We can turn west south of Missouri.
我们可以到密苏里州南部后再转向西行
What the hell is some woman doing out here by herself?
为何会有女人独自在外游荡
It can't be.
不会吧
It's Serena.
是赛琳娜
No way. Murphy, is that your pie girl?
不是吧 摩菲 是送你派吃的女孩吗
Pie girl?
送派女孩
Pie girl.
送派女孩
Boy is she pregnant.
天呐 她怀孕了
Pregnant?
怀孕了
Yeah, like ten months pregnant.
是啊 看起来足月要生了
No, no. You're not stopping for her, are you?
不 不 你不是要为了她停车吧
Yeah.
是啊
No, drive.
不 赶紧开走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
走走走 走走走 快走
Serena! Hey.
赛琳娜 嗨
Addy.
艾迪
Where are you going?
你这是要去哪儿啊
We're just looking for our baby-daddy.
我们在找孩儿他爸
Daddy?
孩儿他爹
Daddy?
孩儿他爹
Is that you?
是你吗
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Hey.
你好
He's here baba.
他在这儿呢 宝贝
Daddy's here.
爸比在这儿呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表