剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
to the centers for disease control lab in california.
加利福尼亚的疾病控制研究室
His name is murphy.
他的名字叫摩菲
Survivor of a zombie bite?
僵尸咬伤之后的幸存者
That'd make some kind of half-man, half-zombie.
可能把你变成了某种半人半僵尸的东西吧
That'd be a far fetched story.
那可是个遥远的故事
A story that would require
而故事都需要
irrefutable evidence.
确凿的证据
You are the Murphy.
你就是那个摩菲
There there Mr. Murphy.
好了好了 摩菲先生
Do a zombie's cuts get infected? The flesh is rotting.
僵尸咬伤的地方感染了吗 身体在腐烂吗
I'm not a zombie.
我不是僵尸
And you feel pain?
而且你能感到疼痛
Yeah.
没错
What is up with those cards?
这些卡片是干什么的
I'm constantly observing and recording data all the time.
我一直在观察和记录数据
What the hell was that for?
这他妈是干什么
Pain is a useful teacher.
疼痛是很有用的老师
listen. Is this thing really necessary?
听着 真的有必要这么做吗
I've heard tell of the Murphy.
我听说过关于这个摩菲的传闻
The stories suggest you are the most dangerous man half-alive.
传闻说你是最危险的半人生物
That's absurd. Listen,
那简直荒唐 听着
My friends are gonna be looking for me.
我的朋友一定会到处找我
Friends?
朋友
You mean the bounty hunters
你是说要送你去
who were taking you to the C.D.C. lab.
疾控中心的赏金猎人们吗
The C.D.C. are idiots!
疾控中心的人都是蠢货
I thought we covered that.
我以为我们已探讨过这话题
These are all unopened.
这些信都没开封过
After a while, they stopped reading my warnings.
没多久 他们便不再搭理我的警告
They were probably in on it.
这多半就是他们搞的鬼
The people actually wanted to handle it.
他们就是想造成灾难
People are sheep.
人们都是试验的小羊羔
Stay away from the CDC.
离疾控中心远一点
I will admit that my interactions with the CDC
我承认 与疾控中心的接触
have left me less than impressed.
让我失望不已
Thank you, Mr. Murphy.
谢谢你 摩菲先生
It is refreshing to hear you say that.
这话我爱听
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Total accident. Damn it!
绝对的操作失误哦 我擦
Be careful with that thing.
别乱玩那玩意
You can relax, Mr. Murphy.
放松点 摩菲先生
Can I?
我可以吗
Yes.
是的
Because I don't want the bounty.
我的目的不是赏金
I just want to know what it is to be you.
我只想弄清你不变异的原因
Imagine if the biggest comic con ever did it with the Smithsonian.
把它想象成史密森尼博物馆举♥行♥的大漫展
Voila.
瞧瞧
You're making a zombie museum?
你在建一个僵尸博物馆吗
It'll be much more than that when we open the restaurants,
一旦餐厅 夜店 礼品店落成
the night clubs, and the gift shops.
它可不只博物馆那么简单
And it won't be like one of those candy-ass comic cons
它可不是那种会禁止携带真正武器的
where they ban real weapons.
低龄漫展
You're banned from comic con?
你还被禁入漫展过吗
I'm a zombie hunter. Of course I'm carrying.
哥是僵尸猎手 带枪有错吗
Costume play? Cosplay? Not a real word.
服装秀 真人秀 一点都不真实
Ridiculous. There is no play. I told them this was coming.
真可笑 秀个鬼啊 我警告过他们大灾变会来
They'll listen to me now. Of course they're all dead.
他们现在该听我的了吧 当然他们都死翘翘了
Nice to have something for the kids.
这些适合儿童观赏 挺好的
White Zombie. Have you seen this?
《白魔鬼》 你看过这个吗
I missed that one.
没看过这个
I am not what you would call a hardcore fan of the genre.
我不是你所谓的僵尸铁粉
Released in 1932.
1932年的影片
It is the grandfather of the American zombie film.
这可是北美僵尸电影的鼻祖
Starring Bela Lugosi.
贝拉·卢戈西主演
White Zombie introduced the notion that
是《白魔鬼》向大众引荐了
shooting a zombie in the chest would not kill it.
射击僵尸胸部无法将其杀死这一概念
And they were right.
而且 他们是对的
I walked with a zombie.
《与僵尸同行》
From 1943.
1943年的片子
Taps into the haitian voodoo roots of the mythology.
从海地巫毒术这一神话的根基挖掘内容
You see, Caribbean slaves
加勒比海的奴隶们
feared they would remain servants even in death.
害怕他们死后仍将做奴隶
I've had that nightmare.
我做过同样的噩梦
The one that started it all for me.
我的启蒙影片
Zombie lore has been part of the collective consciousness For decades.
僵尸传说作为集体意识已流传数十年
But the works of George Romero
但乔治·罗梅罗的作品
had a massive influence on the culture.
对社会文化影响巨大
Weaving social commentary into a monster movie
将社会评价织入怪物电影中
gave his films a resonance.
让这部影片产生共鸣
It's in black and white?
这是部黑白电影吗
What's your favorite scene?
你最喜欢哪个片段
Who can pick just one?
如此佳片 怎可选出唯一片段
I think it's so scary when the little girl turns
当小女孩变异 妈妈痴神凝望
and the mother just stares.
那个片段让我吓坏了
Her baby is now a monster.
她的宝贝变成了怪物
It happens.
世事无常 这段还好
What about your mother?
你的母亲怎样了
My mother?
我母亲
Gone.
没了
Mine too. Zombies?
我也是 是变僵尸了吗
No. Before.
不是 灾变前就去世了
I'm sorry, Murphy.
很抱歉 摩菲
It's hard in this world with no one to look after you.
在这世上无人照顾 很是艰难
Yeah, well.
是吗 还好吧
I'm not him anymore.
我也不再是以前的自己了
Dawn of the dead. 2004.
《活死人黎明》 2004年的影片
Now this one I did see.
这部我倒是看过
Scary and funny. That's how I liked my zombies.
恐怖而有趣 我喜欢这样的僵尸
A satisfying remake of the Romero classic
罗梅罗旧作的精彩重制
and a stinging rebuke of america's consumer driven society.
对消费至上的美国社会的强烈指控
I get it. Zombies as consumers
我懂 僵尸便是
driven by the mindless desire to obtain useless shiny stuff
对无尽物欲追逐不休的无脑人♥民♥的写照
blah blah blah.
等等等等
And to set it in a suburban shopping mall?
居然想到将场景设置在一个郊区商场
Genius.
天才啊
Romero never explained why the dead rise.
罗梅罗从未解释死人为何重生
The not knowing is much more horrifying, don't you think?
对原因的未知更令人心惊胆战 你不这么想吗
The knowing is pretty horrifying too.
已知的现实也够令人恐惧了
I get the feeling you were often misunderstood.
我感觉你经常被人误解
First impressions were never my strong suit.
给别人留下好的第一印象可不是我的强项
Not very good at second impressions either.
第二印象也好不到哪里去
You are unique, Mr. Murphy.
你非常特别 摩菲先生
I can see you are to be revered.
你会受人尊敬的
I can see you sitting on a throne dispensing the wisdom
我可以想到你坐在宝座上 向众生播撒智慧
Of men, zombies, and all that will come after men.
关于人类 僵尸 还有追赶人类的生物
People will travel great distances to be in your presence.
人们跨越万水千山 只为一睹你的风采
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
头戴王冠 心神不安
Has there ever been a zombie movie that captures
有没有一部僵尸电影描述了僵尸大灾变
how exhausting and dirty the apocalypse is?
究竟有多累人 到底有多脏
I'm filthy all the time.
我一直都蓬头垢面的
I blow my nose, and mud comes out.
我一擤鼻子 就会有泥巴从鼻孔跑出来
You want a shower?
你想洗个澡吗
You have running water here?
你这里有自来水吗
Hot water?
该不会刚好是热水吧
Hot enough for you?
水够热吗
I hate to ask, but what happens when this thing hits the water?
我本来不想问 这东西碰到水会怎样
Like a toaster in the tub.
就像把烤箱丢到浴缸里
Kidding. It's waterproof.
开玩笑啦 这是防水的
Enjoy.
祝你洗的愉快
Murphy!
摩菲
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表