剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Is there anyone else in this town?
这镇子上还有其他人吗
Nobody.
没了
Anywhere else my friend might have gone?
你觉得我朋友可能会去哪儿
Sorry.
不好意思
Good luck.
祝你好运
You almost made me kill your friend.
你差点逼我杀了你的朋友
Don't be embarrassed, Murphy.
别丢人了 摩菲
Enough volts would humble any man or zombie.
只要电压够大 能放倒任何僵尸和人类
Murphy.
摩菲
Murphy.
摩菲
Murphy?
摩菲
Murphy, you okay?
摩菲 你没事吧
What is this?
怎么回事
You bleed slowly.
你血流得很慢
Anybody ever tell you that?
有人跟你说过吗
Yes.
是的
Look who's Mr. Agreeable all of the sudden.
瞧瞧谁突然跟我站在同一阵线了啊
Mr. Murphy and his amazing zombie boy.
摩菲先生和他的超级僵尸小子
I want to see what happens when you bite a human.
我想看看你咬人之后会怎么样
Quit lying to me and show me.
别骗我了 快让我看看
Murphy, you don't have to do this.
摩菲 你不用这样做的
Yeah, he does.
当然要这样做了
Do not let him turn me into one of those things.
别让他把我转变成那种东西
One of what things?
什么东西
I dunno what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
Patronize me again and you will limp
你再敢糊弄我 下半辈子
for the rest of your undead life.
就当个瘸子吧
I'm too weak.
我太虚弱了
How about you? Anything?
你呢 有什么发现
Nothing.
没有
Told you we should've put that guy in a collar.
我就说应该给那家伙戴个项圈
That shot definitely came from that way.
枪声绝对是那个方向传过来的
That's just a warning shot.
这只是一个警告
Just kill me. Just shoot me in the head.
杀了我 朝我头上给一枪吧
I want to see what happens
我想看看半人半僵尸
when Mr. Half-zombie man bites a living breathing human being.
咬了活生生的人类后会怎么样
And it's gonna happen now
最好马上开始
or I'm gonna start putting holes in people!
不然我就要冲人开枪了
Murphy!
摩菲
Hey.
等等
10k. He left us a trail of crumbs.
是一万 他留了记号♥
There's nothing to fear.
没什么可害怕的
I don't fear you.
我不怕你
I hate you.
我恨你
If you're the key to mankind's survival,
如果你是人类生存的关键人物
we should all just go to hell.
那我们还是去死好了
Finally, something we agree on.
看来我们想到一块了
I'm working here.
我在努力了好吗
It won't be that bad.
不会有事的
What you did to Cassandra was worse than death.
像卡桑德拉那样 真是生不如死
Just let it happen, kid.
没关系 孩子
You won't be afraid anymore.
之后你将无所畏惧
No! Please, Murphy! No!
不要 摩菲 求你了
Don't bite him on the face. Don't bite him on the face.
不要咬在脸上 不要咬在脸上
I'm tired. You took all my blood.
我累了 你把我血都抽干了
Bite him on the chest. Just like yours.
咬在胸口 像你的一样
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
It'll all be over in a second.
一下子就结束了
No, no, no!
不要 别这样
Is this what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
Yes. Show me what it feels like to be a zombie.
是的 告诉我当僵尸是什么感受
Done.
咬他
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
Bite me!
咬我
Now you know what it feels like to be me.
现在你知道我是什么感受了吧
There's no mercy in my world.
我的字典里没有"仁慈"二字
Don't watch this.
别看了
I'm glad you found me, kid.
孩子 很高兴你找到了我
Now get me the hell out of here.
现在把我从这鬼地方弄出去
Murphy? Murphy, you okay?
摩菲 摩菲 你还好吗
Murphy?
摩菲
Murphy.
摩菲
Murphy, wake up.
摩菲 醒醒
Hey, I'm with him.
我和他是一起的
What is all this?
这都是些什么
Come on, Murphy! Wake up!
摩菲 快醒醒
Wake up, Murphy
摩菲 快醒醒
Murphy.
摩菲
Come on, wake up!
快醒醒
Murphy.
摩菲
Murphy.
摩菲
How'd a phyto get all the way down here?
植物僵尸怎么到这来的
Oh, I hate them blasters.
天呐 我讨厌爆走僵尸
I got two bullets left. Anybody else?
我还剩两颗子弹 其他人呢
I gave mine to 10k.
我的都给一万了
Don't look at me.
别指望我哈
I got two.
我有两发
10k! Draw them over this way!
一万 把他们引过来
I'm out!
我打光了
These are the weirdest freaking zombies.
这是最奇葩的僵尸了
The zombie fun pack. Collect all ten.
僵尸乐趣包 集齐十种
Well what happened to him? Murphy, can you hear me?
他怎么了 摩菲 你能听见吗
He's okay.
他没事
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Ah, look who's still alive.
快瞧瞧 谁还生龙活虎着呢
It's okay if you don't want to talk about it.
如果你不想说也没关系
That's why I'm not talking.
所以我才保持沉默
Yeah. No, I get it.
恩恩 我懂的
I have half a mind to leave this on.
我真有点想把这玩意留在他脖子上
How about a cowbell?
不如换上个铃铛如何
That'll attract zs.
那样会招僵尸的
Yeah well what difference does it make?
是啊 但那和现在比又有什么区别呢
He yawns and they come running.
他打个哈欠 僵尸就来了
Is that all of it?
这就是所有的血了吗
You feel like you're missing six pints?
你现在的感觉像是被抽掉了6品脱血吗
I don't know. I've been unconscious a lot today.
我不知道 我今天一直没什么知觉
All right, well hold still.
好了 别乱动了
You should feel better soon.
过一会儿就会好了
What do you care?
你干嘛这么关心
Bags of blood are here.
血袋就在这儿
Take them. They're yours.
拿走就是你们的
Go get your cure.
拿去做疫苗就好了
Try not to run off again.
不要再试着溜走了
We're all counting on you to stay alive.
我们都还指望你活着呢
Warren.
沃伦
Promise me
答应我
You won't leave me alone if we make it to California.
到了加州 不要丢下我一个人
I promise you.
我答应你
Saddle up.
出发
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表