剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Murphy, no!
摩菲 别去
Turn around!
掉头
What's he doing? Trying to save his tribe.
他在干什么 想拯救他的"部落"
Turn around!
快掉头
Murphy.
摩菲
No, you don't understand! They can feel!
不 你们不明白 他们能感觉到
They can feel!
他们能感觉到
I have to save them!
我必须去救他们
I have to save them!
我必须去救他们
No, murphy! There's way too many!
别去 摩菲 方式有很多
What the hell are you doing?!
你在搞什么
There's too many!
数量太多了
Come on. There's too many!
过来 数量太多了
Look, they're turning!
看 他们掉头了
Let's get to higher ground!
我们去更高的地方吧
It worked.
这招管用了
On this day,
这一天
in generations to come,
尽管世代更替
our people will remember you of the Z Nation,
我们会记住 在这僵尸国度
who fought with us here today.
今天 你们和我们一起战斗
They will know who you are and what you did.
他们将会记住你们和你们的作为
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
So what are you gonna do? Tough it out?
所以 你打算怎么做 挺过去吗
These cliffs are still our home.
这些峭壁仍然是我们的家园
My people have lived here for thousands of years.
我们在这里居住了上千年
It's time to start thinking about the next thousand.
该考虑居住到下一个千年了
More like next week.
说下星期更靠谱一点
For your journey to protect you.
拿着上路 保护自己
Come back and see us sometime.
记得回来看我们
I will. Definitely.
我会的 绝对的
Here's something, to remember your trip.
这个东西能纪念你的旅程
Awesome.
棒极了
And
还有
This is for the road.
带着这个上路吧
A trip to remember.
值得纪念的旅程
Oh and if anybody asks,
如果有人问起
we were nowhere near the grand canyon.
我们不会说曾到过大峡谷的
Thanks, man.
谢谢你 兄弟
This should help you get started on the new radio.
这个应该能帮你上手新的无线电设备
Did I really help save the world?
我真的帮你拯救世界了吗
Stay tuned.
等着瞧吧
He's pretty messed up.
他的情况很糟糕
Give me a minute.
给我一点时间
You didn't have to kill them.
你不用非得杀光它们
Yes, we did.
不 我们需要
We did need to kill all those zombies.
我们必须杀死所有僵尸
Everyone we've ever mercied needed killing.
每一个我们施以仁慈的人都要被杀死
Because it's us or them.
因为不是我们死就是它们亡
That's what it's down to.
结果就是这样
And I choose us.
而我选择我们活
A day is coming.
这一天即将到来
When you're gonna have to decide what you are.
你必须为自己做出选择
Human or zombie.
人类还是僵尸
And when that day comes, I want you to remember
等到这一天 我希望你记得
which of the two is trying to keep you alive.
是谁一直努力保证你活着
And which one
是谁
wants to eat your brains.
想吃了你的脑子
Let's go. Let's saddle up.
出发 上车吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表