剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Oh...My...God.
我...的...娘...咧
Well I hope she ain't working for tips.
这货绝对赚不到小费啊
Whoa. I'm having a déjà vu.
此情此情 似曾相识啊
Murphy.
墨菲
I know, right? Wait. It gets better.
很不可思议吧 精彩还在后头呢
Ta-da!
精彩吧
I know. I know. The finale needs a little work.
我知道我知道 谢幕还是要花点心思的
But hey, let's hear it for Cantrelle!
但是 让我们为珊特瑞拉鼓掌吧
Oh, come on!
喂 别这样
Is this a private show or can anybody watch?
这是场私人演出还是对外开放的呢
Leave your weapons right where they are.
把你们的武器放回原处
Don't make me have to shoot anybody.
别逼我开枪
There's enough zombies in this world already.
这世界上的僵尸已经够多了
What do you want?
你想要什么
Your name wouldn't happen to be Murphy, would it?
你不会恰好名叫摩菲吧
Nope.
不
Lot of people looking for you, Mr. Murphy.
有好多人在找你呢 摩菲先生
That so?
是吗
This man...
这个人...
He's our prisoner.
他是我们的犯人
Well he's my prisoner now.
他现在是我的了
Uh no. Sorry. She's right. We got dibs on him.
不 不好意思 她说得没错 我们先来的
Yeah. And we're taking him to California.
是啊 我们要带他去加州
No, you're not.
不会的
He's coming with me.
他要跟我走
Where?
去哪
To the highest bidder.
去找对他悬赏最高的金主
CDC in california aren't the only ones
不是只有加州的疾控中心
willing to pay for his blood.
愿意出钱买♥♥他的血
Why does everybody always talk about me
为什么你们谈论我的口气
like I am not standing right here?
老是好像我不存在似的
You know there's only one problem with all of your plans
你们要晓得 你们关于摩菲的计划
for the Murphy.
只有一个问题
I ain't going anywhere with any of you.
那就是我不会跟你们去任何地方
Hit it!
启动
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
I know. I can't stand this music.
我知道 我受不了这个音乐
Let's go!
我们走
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Look out!
小心
What do we do now, chief?
我们现在怎么办 队长
I made a promise to a little girl.
我对一个小女孩保证过
And I'm gonna keep it.
我要遵守我的承诺
We are going to find Murphy,
我们要找到摩菲
Get him to California,
把他带到加州
and they're going to make a vaccine and save the world.
他们会研制出解药 拯救世界
And I'm gonna kill any bounty hunter that gets in my way.
我要杀掉所有挡路的赏金猎人
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
Any idea which way Murphy went?
你知道摩菲可能去哪了吗
He went that way.
他往那儿走了
Okay. No matter what happens, you stay.
不管发生了什么 你都得留下来
That's a good boy.
好孩子
Remember no matter what you hear,
记住 不管听到了什么
you stay.
你都留在这
Okay, sweetie.
好 亲爱的
Which way is daddy?
爸爸在哪边呢
Left it is.
那就是左边
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表