剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Doctor Merch.
莫奇医生
And what's left of the Mount Wilson CDC lab.
还有威尔森山的疾病控制研究室幸存人员
He's losing a lot of blood. Can you do anything?
他大量失血 你能做些什么吗
Way out of my league. Sorry, kid.
超出我的能力范围了 抱歉 孩子
Maybe the submarine has a surgeon.
也许潜水艇上有外科医生
They're bound to have a sick bay.
他们肯定有医务室
What's the deal with this submarine anyway?
这艘潜艇是用来做什么的
Is that where doctor Merch has been hiding this whole time?
莫奇医生一直以来都藏在那里吗
Sorry hon. That's classified.
对不起宝贝 这是机密
Classified? From who? The zombies?
机密 怕谁知道 僵尸吗
Say goodbye, pup.
道个别吧 狗狗
Cuz we ain't coming back.
因为我们不会回来了
All right. Doc, you stay with 10k.
好吧 多克 你留下来陪一万
Vasquez and Addy, you guys cover us.
瓦斯克斯和艾迪 你们掩护我们
Dearie, put your guns away.
亲爱的 把枪收起来吧
They have a nuclear submarine.
他们有一艘核潜艇
She has a point.
她说得有道理
You ready?
你准备好了吗
No.
没有
But when did that ever matter?
不过这向来不重要
Cap'n.
船长
Auntie. Looks like you had a busy morning.
阿姨 看来你今天早上很忙啊
We had a bit of a lunch rush.
我们午餐时间客人有点多
That's not him, is it?
他不是那个人吧
No, sir.
不是 长官
Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
我是罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
Missouri National Guard.
来自密苏里国民警卫队
We have the package here.
我们护送的"包裹"在此
Safe.
完好无损
So, you're the Murphy?
你就是那位摩菲吗
Actually it's just Murphy.
事实上就是摩菲
I don't know where this whole "the" came from.
我不知道谁给我加上"那位"二字
We have a wounded man.
我们有位伤员
I'm the ship's doctor. Let me take a look at him.
我是船上的医生 让我看看他
Lot of people been looking for you, mr. Murphy.
很多人在找你 摩菲先生
Well you found me.
你找到我了
Now what?
现在怎么办
First we have to make sure you are who you say you are.
首先我们要确认你的身份是否属实
I am.
我就是
How do we know you are who you say you are?
那我们又怎样确认你的身份呢
I understand your reluctance, Lieutenant Warren.
我能理解你们的抵触心理 沃伦中尉
We've been tracking Delta-Xray-Delta for two years.
我们追踪三角洲X光小队两年了
If I'd been through what you'd been through,
如果我经历了你们所经历的一切
I'd make damn sure I was giving that package to the right person too.
我也会确保自己将包裹交到正确的人手中
Doctor, would you mind joining us?
医生 请进来吧
Is that him?
是他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I only saw him for a minute before we were evacuated.
我们撤离之前我只见了他一会儿
Everything was so chaotic, there was...
一切都很混乱 当时...
Perhaps this'll jog your memory.
也许这样能唤起你的记忆
Pike me.
捅死我
Pike me!
捅死我吧
Or I will hunt you down and eat your brains!
否则我会抓住你然后吃了你的脑子
That's him.
是他
Satisfied?
满意了吧
Very.
很满意
Now let's get you back to the sub.
现在跟我们回潜水艇吧
We got a lot of work to do.
我们还有很多工作要做
What happened to your Delta Force escort, Lieutenant Hammond?
你的三角洲部队护卫者哈蒙德中尉呢
He didn't make it.
他没活下来
A lot of people didn't make it.
很多人没能活下来
Easy, easy.
轻点 轻点
It's okay.
没关系
I need your word
我需要你保证
that he will be treated humanely. He may be the Murphy.
你们会人道地对待他 他是那位摩菲
But he still is a human being.
但他也是人类
You have my word, Lieutenant Warren.
我向你保证 沃伦中尉
We'll treat him like the celebrity he's about to become.
他会成为大明星 我们会好好伺候的
Celebrity? You hear that?
大明星 听见没
I'm about to become the first post-apocalyptic reality star.
我会成为末世浩劫后的第一个真人秀明星
Yay me.
真棒啊
Well don't forget the little people.
别忘了我们这些小人物
It's gonna be okay, kid. They got a real surgeon.
你会没事的 小子 他们有真正的外科医生
They're gonna fix you up.
会把你治好的
I'm his physician. I'm gonna need to go with you.
我是他的主治医师 我跟你们一起走
Sorry, sir. We barely have room for these two.
抱歉 先生 载这两个人已经够挤了
But I, I have to be...
但我得...
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll take good care of him.
我们会治好他的
Sorry about your family.
你妻儿的事 请节哀顺变
That's it? No goodbye? Nothing?
就这样吗 不道别吗 啥都没有吗
A handshake? After all the shit we've been through?
我们经历了这么多风雨 你就让我握个手吗
Hey. I have something for you.
喂 有东西要给你
I knew it. Damn it, Murphy.
我就知道 可恶 摩菲
Just trying to survive, man.
要好好活着啊 哥们
I got something for you too, brother.
我也有东西给你 兄弟
In case you get seasick.
怕你万一晕舰艇
Thank you, brother.
谢了 兄弟
Take care.
保重
We're ready, Mr. Murphy.
要走了 摩菲先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
For everything.
为我做的一切
You better get going.
赶紧出发吧
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe I'll actually enjoy doing some good.
也许我喜欢做好事呢
Count on you.
都指望你了
Amen.
阿门
No shit.
不是吧
So that's it then, huh?
这就结束了吗
I hope the kid's gonna be okay.
希望那小子没事
He will.
他会没事的
Let's get these bodies out of here.
把尸体处理一下吧
At least there's no harm done to the gene pool.
就算没有他们也不会对人类基因库造成损失
Give you mercy.
对你们施与仁慈
What about this poor blue son of a...
这个可怜的蓝色该如何...
Bounty hunters?
是赏金猎人吗
No. Zeros.
不是 零点贩毒集团
Automatic...
机关枪...
Warren.
沃伦
Warren.
沃伦
Come and get some mercy.
过来 让我解决掉你们吧
So remember,
要记住
there is no such thing as death.
死亡并不存在
There is only eternal life for La Reina De La Muerta.
亡灵之后拉蕾娜 千秋万载得永生
So bring me El Murfi.
把摩菲给我带上来
Now!
行动
Everybody inside!
大家进屋
Come on. Come on.
快 快
How the hell did they find us?!
他们到底是怎么找到我们的
Well my hat's off to you, Doctor Kurian.
本宫拜服了 库里安医生
Once again you've proven your value.
你再一次证明了自己的价值
I must admit,
不得不说
I can't believe I'm getting such good directions
我真没想到一个装在盒子里的头
from a head in a box.
能为我指明方向
My queen.
我的皇后
Wait.
等下
Where are you, little kitty?
你在哪呢 小猫咪
There you are, pretty pretty.
在这里呢 小家伙
Violence at such a range is so impersonal.
远距离狙杀 太没人情味了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表