剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
What happened?
发生什么了
Enough questions.
你问得太多了
Well I think that went quite well.
我觉得采访很成功
I'm gonna take this sample off to the freezer.
我要把这个样本放进冷藏箱里
And I'll be back for that urine sample.
然后回来取你的尿样
You have opposable thumbs. Do this.
你长了大拇指 拿起来
That a boy.
太棒了
Shhh.
嘘
We know it works.
我知道它没坏
Focus up.
集中注意力
Unbelievable.
不可思议
That was awesome!
太令人震惊了
You're like a puppet master!
你就像是傀儡大♥师♥
Thank you, doctor Henderson. That'll be all.
谢谢你 亨德森医生 你可以退下了
I knew it was you in the pit with the zombie. I knew it!
我就知道当时是你摩菲 跟那个僵尸在坑里 我就知道
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy!
摩菲
Come on, man.
不是吧 大哥
All right.
好吧
We need to fan out or we won't find Murphy by nightfall.
我们得分头行动 不然天黑前找不到摩菲
Well why we got to split up? I hate that.
为什么要分开啊 我讨厌这样
What is this?
这是什么
The main exhibit hall.
这里是主展厅
Rudimentary, I know. But my zombie collection is growing.
现在还只是初期 僵尸展品会越来越多
Don't worry, it's not really radioactive.
别担心 这不是真有辐射
I mean the diorama isn't. The zombie might be.
我是说透景画没有 僵尸可能有
Toxic waste poisoning, probable cause of death.
他的死因可能是 有毒废料中毒
No bite marks on him.
身上没有咬痕
A phyto Z?
植物僵尸
Phyto?
植物
I've been calling her plant woman.
我一直管她叫草女
Phyto is better.
植物更贴切
Where did you find these?
你都从哪里找来的
Hunting far and wide. Not easy.
大范围猎捕 不容易啊
The CDC should be putting this kind of effort into observing Zs
疾控中心应该花心思去观察这些僵尸
instead of playing poker in their lab all day.
而不是天天在实验室打牌
There are some awesome mutations happening.
他们身上有很多奇妙的基因突变
How did you capture a blaster?
你怎么抓到爆走僵尸吗
Blaster? You're good at this.
爆走僵尸 你挺会起名啊
This one was clever.
这只僵尸很聪明
Must have been in proximity to a nuclear blast.
当时应该在核爆附近死的
Blaster. Got it.
所以叫爆走僵尸啊 懂了
Part of his brain still works. He can learn things.
他大脑的一部分还好用 能够学习
I'm gonna teach him how to juggle.
我要教他玩杂耍
You can't keep live zombies like this.
你不能这样圈养僵尸啊
It's perfectly safe.
非常安全
The invisible fence keeps them...
有无形的围栏挡住...
almost forgot. Over here.
差点忘了 快过来
The celebrity zombie room.
名人僵尸展厅
Presenting George R.R. Martin.
请欣赏乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁
Who the hell's that?
他谁啊
He wrote A Song Of Ice And Fire.
《冰与火之歌♥》的作者啊
Game of thrones?
你没看过《权力的游戏》吗
We didn't get HBO in the clink.
监狱里收不到HBO电视台
Well he's my only celebrity Z so far.
我目前就收藏他这么一位名人僵尸
How?
怎么找来的
I was at the last comiccon when it all went down.
僵尸爆发时 我在最后一届动漫展上
Some dirty guy with a cross-bow tried to help George escape.
某个龌龊的弩哥想帮乔治逃跑
Got eaten.
结果他被吃了
I helped George and his girls escape,
我帮助了乔治和他的助手们逃跑
but they didn't last long without room service.
但她们不久就饿死了
Watch this.
瞧瞧这个
He has amazing muscle memory
由于他多年签售的经验
from all those years of signing books.
形成了不可思议的肌肉记忆
It's a reflex.
形成了条件反射
I have hundreds of these.
我有上千本这种签售书
I'm gonna make tons of money when eBay comes back.
等末日结束 易趣重新营业时 我能发笔大财
I'm gonna be damn rich!
一夜暴富啊
Nice.
不错
Maybe you could do your mind thing
也许你能对他精神控制
and help him finish his next manuscript.
帮他继续完成下一部手稿
Maybe.
也许吧
Is it any good?
好看吗
They're always good.
超级好看
Summer is here.
夏季来临
It's already 800 pages. How long does it need to be?
已经八百页了 还要写多少
I was thinking about typing the end on the last page.
我之前想在最后一页打上"本章完结"
We'll kill everyone in the next book.
可以在下一部书里再写死所有角色
Can I have this?
我能拿一本吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Not gonna happen.
别做梦了
Time to go.
该走了
I have no trouble making you bleed.
我让你流点血很容易
I can see you sitting on the throne
我能预见你将登上王座
dispensing the wisdom of men, zombies,
传播人类与僵尸的智慧
and all that will come after men.
一切将迎来光明
Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生
I'll cut you in for a percentage of the gate. That's fair.
我会分百分之一给你 公平吧
Okay, fine. I can go ten percent of concessions,
行 我让步 给你百分之十
not counting liquor sales.
酒类销♥售♥利润不算
I tell you what, I'll throw in liquor sales,
这样吧 酒类销♥售♥算你一份
but only after my sweat equity has been recouped.
但必须在我收回成本以后另算
Oh, come on. Come on.
别这样 别这样
Where's a zombie when you need one?
需要僵尸的时候他们都跑哪儿去了
Man, you are a tough negotiator.
兄弟 你可真难对付
Twenty percent of all concessions including liquor,
包括酒水分你百分之二十
and we split the George R R Martin book sales down the middle.
然后我们平分乔治·R·R·马丁的书款
Open the door.
开门
50/50. Come on, that's fair.
五五开呢 很公平的
Unlock the door or die!
赶紧开门 不然就等死吧
Okay, Murphy. It's going to be like this all the time? Fine.
摩菲 非得要一直这样吗 好啊
Go.
去吧
Prima donna.
自以为是
Betrayed. That's what I'm feeling. I've been too nice.
遭到背叛 这就是我的感觉 我对你太好了
And you're too dangerous.
而你太危险了
So I have no choice but to drain your blood and freeze it.
所以我别无选择 只能抽干♥你♥的血然后冻住
You can't freeze my blood.
你不能冻住我的血
Says who?
谁说的
Some CDC quack?
疾控中心的蠢货吗
The antibodies.
抗体
They'll figure it out. Or I will.
他们会搞清楚的 不然就我来动手
I'm the mission.
我是你们的任务
The mission is over!
任务结束了
You're not unique, Murphy,
你并没有那么独特 摩菲
though perhaps your blood is.
但也许你的血是挺独一无二的
And anybody who wants a sample
要想得到血样的人
can walk right up to my front door.
就会上我这儿来
You have some range.
你可真受欢迎
You don't even have to be right next to the zombie.
你甚至都不用挨在僵尸边上
this is really something.
这可真厉害
What else can you make him do? Will, will he sing if you sing?
你还能让他干什么 你唱歌♥的话他也会唱吗
We, we could do this to music.
我们可以和着音乐
We could add a light show.
再加上灯光
Be quiet.
安静点
Yes?
有事吗
I'm looking for a friend.
我在找我的朋友
Haven't seen anybody.
我没看到任何人
He's a tall guy. Kinda weird blue-ish skin.
他很高 肤色怪怪的泛着蓝♥光♥
Blue-ish fella?
蓝色的家伙
Is he ill?
他生病了吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表