剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Hurry up.
快点
I got them.
脱下来了
Hey, hey. Back off, man.
喂 退后 兄弟
Back off! I'm serious!
退后 我说真的
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Defend yourself.
保护好自己
Hold on.
等一等
Stop, stop, stop, stop!
停下 停下 停下
You got bit?
你被咬了吗
No! And I'm not gonna be.
没有 我也不会被咬的
Oh my God, that's Jordan Beale.
天哪 那是乔丹·比尔
He was our best forward.
他是我们队最棒的前锋
Wasn't that good.
很显然
Obviously.
他没那么棒
What's it like out there?
外面怎么样了
It's insane.
太疯狂了
People are crazy. There's blood everywhere. We got to go.
人们都疯了 到处是血 我们得走了
No, no, no, no. Not that way. No.
不 不能去那边 不行
Come here.
往这边走吧
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么出去呢
Well that says exit.
这上面写着出口
Streets safe?
街上安全吗
Well it's that or wait for this to die down.
要么去街上 要么等这里平息下来
You mean wait to die.
你是说在这里等死吧
Right.
对啊
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
快走
Come on.
走吧
Come on!
快走
You okay?
你没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think, I think we should, we should stick together, right?
我觉得我们应该一起行动 你说呢
Yeah.
没错
Hey, I got to go home.
我必须回家
I got to go home. My mom and my brother,
我必须回家 我妈妈和弟弟
they're home. They're alone.
他们在家 家里只有他们
That's, that's...yeah.
那个 那个... 好吧
You'll go? I'll go with you.
你去吗 我跟你一起
I'm Mack.
我叫麦克
Addy.
我叫艾迪
Okay?
准备好了吗
Okay.
好了
This sucks. Even for us, this sucks.
太难吃了 连我们都觉得难吃
Hello?
你好
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Oh my God.
我的天
Are you okay? Who did this to you?
你还好吗 这是谁干的
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Hey, help!
快来帮忙
Hey, somebody shot this ranger full of arrows.
这个护林员被射了满身箭
She's in really bad shape.
她情况很糟糕
She needs...
她需要...
Hey, what's wrong with you?
你们怎么了
What are you doing?
你们干什么
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Tommy!
汤米
Dad! They tried to kill me!
爸 他们想杀了我
Tommy, thank God you're alive.
汤米 谢天谢地 你还活着
Grab that weapon and come on.
拿起武器 快过来
Hurry up, son. Shit's going down.
快点 儿子 情况不妙了
Gotcha.
抓到你啦
All right, you clumsy bastard.
你个傻缺
Think you can just walk into my back door?
你以为你能侵入我的系统吗
Let's just follow your big OL' footprints
让我跟着你留下的踪迹
right back to your house.
直捣你的老巢
Mr. Vasquez? Javier, is that you?
瓦斯克斯先生 哈维尔 是你吗
You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to intrude. Take all the time you need.
无意打搅 您请自便
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Hey, you got rats in here or something?
你们这里还有耗子什么的吗
God dammit. This doesn't end.
该死 没完没了的
Angie?
安吉
Thank God. I thought I was losing my mind.
谢天谢地 我以为我失心疯了
What in God's name?
我的天啊
No!
不
How did I get here?
我是怎么走到这一步的
Look at all of you.
看看你们大家
What do you want?
你们想要什么
What can you want?
你们还能要什么
Do I give a damn?
老子在乎吗
I do.
在乎
But why?
为什么呢
The vaccine.
因为疫苗
But why me?
为什么是我
I don't want to be the savior of the human race.
我可不想当拯救人类的救世主
I don't want to be the Zombie Messiah.
我不想成为僵尸救世主
I don't want to be shit.
我啥都不想当
This is all some terrible mistake.
这是个天大的错误
I just want to crawl off and die like everybody else.
我只想爬走 跟其他人一样死去
Why me?
为什么是我
What did I do?
我做了啥啊
Where is my mercy?
谁来给我仁慈啊
No tears, ladies.
别哭哦 小娘们儿
This a private game?
这是私人游戏吗
It's prison. Nothing's private.
这里是监狱 哪还有私人可言
I'm Murphy. This is Nazarian and Fuentes.
我叫摩菲 这是纳泽瑞恩和富恩特斯
Urwin. What are we playing?
我叫厄温 咱们玩什么
Draw poker. What you in for, Urwin?
抽牌扑克 你犯了什么事 厄温
Conspiracy to distribute.
蓄意贩毒罪
You and Nazarian should have plenty to talk about.
那你跟纳泽瑞恩肯定有的聊了
I think he used to be a customer of yours.
我想他以前是你的常客之一
I'm also awaiting trial for attempted murder.
我还因谋杀未遂而候审
But think I'll beat that. What about you?
但我觉得我能脱罪 你呢
I'm an entrepreneur whose company under performed
我是一名企业家 由于无法掌控市场情况
due to market conditions beyond my control.
导致公♥司♥破产了
Feds called it postal fraud.
联邦政♥府♥称之为邮政欺诈
So how do I know this game is honest?
那如何保证这个游戏是公平的
Just assume it isn't, and you'll do fine.
当做它不是公平 你会玩得不错
I got nothing.
我什么也没有
Half a pack of menthols.
半包薄荷烟
I fold. Dealer takes one.
我退出 庄家抓一张
Too rich for your blood, huh homies? What about you, Murphy?
你吃不消了吧 兄弟 你呢 摩菲
You in?
你跟吗
I got nothing.
我什么也没有
But you only took one card. Why you folding now?
但你只抓了一张牌 你为什么现在退出
I wanna see those cards.
我要看牌
Game over.
游戏结束
Is anybody else seeing this?
你们都看到了吗
Hey. Murphy.
嘿 摩菲
Murphy.
摩菲
Open the door, you son of a bitch.
开门啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Can't dream either.
睡着了也是无梦
When did that happen?
什么时候开始的
Long time ago.
很久以前
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表