剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
from people like you.
躲开像你这样的人
It's okay. We don't need them.
没关系的 我们不需要他们
Daddy's got you, and nothing and nobody's gonna hurt you.
有爸比在 任何人或事都不能伤害你
Get out of here, you zombie varmints.
滚开 你们这些僵尸恶棍
That was creepy.
好恐怖
Even for the apocalypse.
就算在这末世中也算恐怖的了
You're hit.
你中弹了
I'm losing a lot of blood.
我失血很多
You too.
你也是
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这
Yeah, but we got to do something about this bleeding.
是的 但我们得想办法止血
But first, we got to get out of here.
但首先 我们得离开这
Okay.
好吧
Enough is enough.
够够得了
Okay.
好吧
Daddy really needs you to be quiet now. Okay?
现在爸比真的需要你安静下来 好吗
There you go.
就这样
Bad?
很糟吗
You?
你怎么样
Got to stitch these wounds or we're gonna bleed out.
得把伤口缝上 否则血会流干的
We won't make it back to camp.
我们撑不到回营地的
Here is this way.
这里还有条路
You think anything will be left?
你觉得会剩下有用的东西吗
No, but it'd be better than out here.
不 但总比在这儿强
We can hide from your friends.
我们可以躲避一下你的朋友
I think we got to go after him.
我想我们得去追他一下
He shouldn't be out there alone.
他不应该独自外出
Especially not with the baby.
特别是不该带着孩子
What about little Miss Sunshine over there?
那边的"阳光小姐"怎么办
He told her to stop us.
他让她看住我们
She can't stop all of us at once.
她不能同时阻止这么多人
Well I dunno.
我不知道
I think we should wait for Warren and Vasquez.
我觉得我们应该等着沃伦和瓦斯克斯
They'll be here soon.
他们很快就会回来的
Yeah, but we don't even know where they are.
是的 但我们都不知道他们在哪
And what if something happens to the baby?
而且孩子要是出什么事怎么办
Or Murphy?
或摩菲出什么事
He didn't take any food for the baby.
他没给孩子带任何食物
Why would he not take food for the baby?
他为什么不给孩子带食物
Oh. He wouldn't do that, would he?
他不会那么做的 对吗
We don't know what he's capable of.
谁知道他会做什么
He's more zombie than he is human.
他僵尸的人格胜于人类人格
I know, sweetie.
我知道 小宝贝
I miss mommy too. Sort of.
我也想妈妈 一点点
But someday, when you're old enough, like 50,
但总有一天 你长大之后 比如五十岁时
I'll tell you the whole horrible tale about how I met your mother.
我会告诉你那段可怕的"老爸老妈浪漫史"
But right now, I need you to shut your little baby face.
但现在 我要你把小娃娃脸管好
Please? For daddy?
求你了 为了爸比
Come on.
拜托
No Zs around.
没有僵尸
Anything?
看到什么吗
I don't think they're following us.
我猜他们没跟着我们
We're safe for now.
目前我们是安全的
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
Down to my special.
且看姐的装逼时刻
Now might be that special time.
也许现在就指望着大姐您露绝活儿了
We need sutures,
我们需要缝合线
bandages,
绷带
and antibacterial anything.
还有抗生素
Come on.
走吧
Head to optometry.
去验光室
There's three of us and one of her.
我们三个对她一个
If she tries to stop us,
她如果想阻止我们
We'll do what we have to do.
该怎么办就怎们办
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
She's not Cassandra. Not anymore.
她不再是卡桑德拉了
I don't know, man.
我不知道啊
She is getting weirder.
她确实越来越怪了
And you've seen how strong she is.
你也看到她有多强壮了
She would not hurt us. Not really.
她不会真的伤害我们的
I wouldn't be so sure.
这可不好说
We all run in different directions.
我们朝不同方向跑
She'll grab one of us,
她只会抓住其中一个t
And the other two can go look for Murphy.
另外两人便可去找摩菲
All right. We're doing this.
好吧 就这么办
I hope she doesn't overreact and do something crazy.
希望她别反应过度 发起疯来
Now.
跑
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
Stop!
住手
Stop it! Stop!
停下来 住手
Cassandra, stop it!
卡桑德拉 快住手
What the hell are you doing?!
你在干什么
Nobody leaves.
没人可以离开
I told you. It's not her.
我说了 她变了
Of all the horrible things I have had to do in the apocalypse,
灾变逼着我做了那么多可怕的事
this is probably the most horriblest.
这件恐怕是最可怕的
Found a suture kit.
找到个缝线台
Any pain killers?
有止痛药吗
Hold still. This might hurt.
别动 可能会疼
Actually it will hurt.
是肯定会疼
How bad is it?
有多糟
Missed the artery.
没打中动脉
No passing out or dying on me.
别昏死过去啊
Remember somebody's got to sew me up.
别忘了还得给我缝呢
Hey, Warren!
沃伦
You with me?
还清醒吗
Just a few more.
再来两下就好
There.
好了
Hang it there, Warren.
撑住 沃伦
You're doing great.
你表现得不错
Being a real man about it.
伦姐纯爷们
Women can take more pain than any man. Scientific fact.
女人的承受能力比男人强太多 这是科学事实
Damn.
我♥操♥...
Maybe you're right.
也许大姐您是对的
Crazy.
疯婆子
That's it.
好了
Bleeding stopped.
血止住了
Better not leave a scar.
最好别留疤
Don't worry. It'll be a sexy scar.
没事 留也是性感的疤
It'll do.
那是当然
How's the arm?
胳膊怎样了
Feeling's starting to come back.
开始有知觉了
What are we doing about it?
我们该拿它怎么办
We can't just stay here. Who knows what Murphy's up to.
不能坐以待毙 谁知道摩菲会打什么主意
Could we try talking to her?
试着和她谈谈能行吗
I don't think she's in a talking mood.
她不会想和你聊天吧
She'll talk to me.
她会和我聊的
Get ready to run.
准备好跑
What the hell is he doing?
他到底要做什么
I don't know.
不知道
But when somebody tells me to get ready to run,
但既然有人让我准备好跑
I get ready to run.
我就准备好跑
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra, we need to talk.
卡桑德拉 我们得谈谈
You really hurt Addy, Cassandra.
你把艾迪弄疼了 卡桑德拉
Cassandra, listen.
听着 卡桑德拉
We need to look for Murphy.
我们要找到摩菲
We want to help him, but we need to find him first.
我们想要帮助他 但是要先找到他
Nobody leaves.
大家都不许离开
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表