剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Told you people to move into the garage where it's safe.
跟你们说了 要撤到车♥库♥这种安全的地方
Safety first, huh?
安全第一哈
You got a problem?
你有意见吗
No, no brother.
不 没有 兄弟
Just here for the cure.
只是来找解药的
Good shit.
真♥他♥妈♥带劲
Uh, thanks. That's our new hybrid.
谢了 这是最新的杂交种
Oh that's okay.
没关系
You keep that.
你留着吧
So how'd you get into the Z weed business anyway?
你是怎么开始捣鼓僵麻的
I stumbled on this place.
我无意中发现了这里
The cannabis was growing out of control.
这些大♥麻♥到处疯长
All I had to do was harvest it and get the word out.
我只要进行收割 对外放出话就行了
Needless to say it was a blockbuster product.
这玩意儿肯定能迅速风靡
And what about batch 47? What makes it so special?
那47批植株呢 有什么特别的
That greenhouse hid a top secret crash program
那间温室里隐藏了一个绝密的紧急方案
to develop an herbal vaccine against the zombie virus.
用来开♥发♥一种可以对抗僵尸病毒的草药疫苗
They were growing all these dangerous plants
他们在各种僵尸堆肥上
in all these different kinds of zombie compost.
种植各种各样的危险植物
And to think we were worried about
我们当年竟然还担心
genetically modified tomatoes.
基因改造的番茄
Well when this place was overrun,
这地方倒闭以后
the plants grew out of control.
植物都失去了控制
The workers were trapped inside.
工人们都被困在里面
Becoming phyto-zombies.
变成植物大战僵尸了呗
Gotta love to post-apoc world.
真喜欢毁灭后的世界啊
We haven't been able to get close enough to batch 47
我们一直没办法靠近47批植株
to get a proper sample.
来取得合适的样本
So how many harvesters have gone
所以在我之前到底有多少
before me?
收割者进去了
Rounded to the nearest ten?
最近十个月吗
Too many.
很多人
You might be the one.
也许你就能成功
Yeah. I've heard that one before.
是啊 这话我已经听过了
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
应该没事
Mama.
妈妈
Hey, baby. Hey. Mama's here.
宝贝 妈妈在这呢
I came back to you just like I promised.
我遵守诺言回来了
Did you find it?
你找到了吗
Not yet sweetie.
还没有呢 亲爱的
But we're getting close.
但已经越来越近了
Okay. Lay down.
好了 躺下吧
I love the smell of zombies in the morning.
我爱清晨那僵尸的微笑
Which way?
哪边
Follow the machete marks.
跟着刀印记号♥走
What is it? Why'd you stop?
怎么了 你为什么停下
Got a stabbing pain.
我有点刺痛
I'm all right. Let's go.
没事 走吧
Murphy.
摩菲
Let's go.
我们走
Look. 46. They tested this batch.
看 46批植株 他们测试了这一批
The results were promising, but it had lethal side effects.
结果很有希望 但有致命的毒副作用
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I can feel them.
我能感觉到他们
How's she doing?
她还好吗
She's burning up.
她烧得很厉害
I can't keep her fever down.
我无法给她降温
Have you tried antibiotics?
有没有试过抗生素
Nothing worked.
什么都不管用
Drug resistant bacteria of some kind.
可能是有耐药性病菌
I don't think she has much longer.
我想她可能活不长了
Is that why you became a harvester?
所以你就当了收割者吗
I had to mercy her father
我不得不在她父亲变成僵尸之前
in front of her after he turned Z.
当着她的面对他父亲施以仁慈
She made me promise not to let that happen to her.
她要我保证 不要这种事发生在她身上
You're a good mom.
你是个好母亲
That's the funny thing.
这事说来有趣
I'm not her mom.
我不是她妈妈
Her mom's dead.
她妈妈死了
Her whole family is dead.
她全家都死了
So is mine.
我的全家也都死了
All we have is each other.
我们只剩下对方了
And even not that for long.
这种情况也不会很久了
All these folks need what's in that greenhouse.
这里的人都需要温室里面的东西
Even if it kills them.
虽然里面的东西会让他们丧命
Hey. This thing have a radio?
嘿 这玩意儿里面有收音机吗
Yeah.
是的
Radio. Air conditioning. Leather seats.
收音机 空调 真皮座椅
I used to drive one on my dad's farm.
我曾经在我爸爸的农场开过
Excellent.
太棒了
Now if only the batteries are charged.
现在只要有电的话就够了
What's up?
怎么了
I think I know where Murphy is.
我想我知道摩菲在哪了
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Kid's right. Murphy won't be far.
这孩子说得对 摩菲就在附近
Must be in the greenhouse.
肯定在温室里
What's he doing in there?
他进那里做什么
There it is.
有了
I knew it was true.
我就知道这是真的
Just get a few of the leaves and a seedpod. There, near the base.
拿些叶子 还有种荚 这里 根基部位
Just enough to run a few tests.
这些足够几次测试用了
I don't want to stress the plant out.
我不想给这植物太大压力
Good thinking.
想的真周到
The seedpod. Hurry.
种荚 快
Oh god oh!
天啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Mama I'm afraid.
妈妈 我很害怕
They're getting close, baby.
他们就快找到了 宝贝
I just want to go to heaven, mama.
我只想上天堂 妈妈
If I turn, god won't let me go.
如果我变成僵尸 上帝就不会要我了
Don't let me turn.
别让我变成僵尸
Seven. Nine. Eight.
七 九 八
Eight. Three. Four. Five. One.
八 三 四 五 一
Does anybody copy? Over. This is Citizen Z
有人收到吗 完毕 这里是市民Z
At Camp Northern Light. Does anyone copy? Over.
位于北极光阵地 有人收到吗 完毕
Citizen Z. This is Delta-Xray-Delta.
市民Z 这里是三角洲X光小队
It's me. It's Addy Carver. Are you there?
是我 艾迪·卡弗 你还在吗
Citizen Z. It's Addy Carver from
市民Z 我是三角洲X光小队的
Delta-Xray-Delta. Do you copy?
艾迪·卡弗 你能收到吗
Addy! Yeah, yes. I...
艾迪 是的 我...
Delta-Xray-Delta. This is Citizen Z.
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z
I copy you.
我能听到
Copy you, Citizen Z. But hey, you're breaking up.
我也听到了 市民Z 但是你有阵子没说话了
I'm glad you're alive. Things here are...
我很高兴你还活着 我这边...
Listen, I can't talk long. I'm losing the light.
听着 我不能说很久 很快就没阳光了
Do you have an update on Murphy?
你有摩菲的最新消息吗
Murphy is alive.
摩菲还活着
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他说话吗
He's currently out of contact.
目前跟他失去联♥系♥了
But we think we know where he is.
但我们应该已经知道他在哪
Is he off mission?
他没有执行任务吗
Roger that.
是的
Murphy is indeed off mission.
摩菲确实没有执行任务
And getting weird.
而且变得很乖张
You must get Murphy back on mission. Repeat.
你必须让摩菲重回任务 重复
You must get murphy back on mission.
你必须让摩菲重回任务
The C.D.C. lab in California is still awaiting your arrival.
加州的疾控中心实验室还在等你们
There's still a chance for a vaccine.
培养疫苗的机会还有
Citizen Z.
市民Z
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表