剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
But you're a little bit angry.
但你却怀揣愤懑
You don't like him.
你不喜欢他
You two don't like each other, that's what it is.
你俩互相看不顺眼 定是如此
Hmmm.
呵呵
You got the weight of the world on your shoulders, don't you?
你肩负着全世界的重任 不是吗
I can see it.
我能看出来
You do more for these people than they even realize.
你的付出比他们所意识到的更多
And you never really get the respect that you deserve either.
而你却得不到应有的尊重
Let's everybody look around you now.
现在 让我们看看身旁的人
I think we've all taken a really big step in resolving
我想我们在解决这场争端的路上
this conflict.
迈出了一大步
It's all about process dialogue and filling the pool
消化对方的言语 将分享的意义之池填满
of shared meaning.
是我们的目的
I told you guys a story.
我讲一个故事
And then it resonated with you hopefully.
希望能让你们产生共鸣
And now we have a common narrative,
现在 我们达成了共识
which of course is the basis of trust.
那就是 以信任为基础
What do you think?
你做何感想
We'll stand down.
我们将消除戒备
Gee. Now that we're all friends and stuff,
哎呦 既然我们成为了小伙伴
maybe we could get some food? I'm starving.
能给我们些吃的吗 我快饿死了
Is he alright?
他没事吧
Vitamin deficiency.
缺乏维生素而已
Okay. You know what I think we should do, guys?
好吧 知道现在该干什么吗 伙计们
Let's do a process committee.
咱来搞个流程委员会吧
Why don't we do like two from each group.
不如这样 每组出两个人
And we'll all discuss specifics.
我们来讨论一下细节
Who would you like to join you to represent your stakeholders?
你们这组 你想选谁和你一起当代表呢
Addy.
艾迪
And I think our stakeholders will be represented by myself
我想我们这边的代表是我
and Dana.
和戴娜
All right, thanks everybody.
好了 谢谢各位
I smell food.
我闻见食物的味道了
All this corporate double speak is making me hungry.
这种双方对谈让我饥饿难耐
Yeah, sit tight.
是啊 坐稳了
Warren's negotiating for some food.
沃伦正在争取食物呢
Well that's unusual.
这情况可不太寻常
Told you it was thick out there.
我说过 外面还有很多呢
So if you ladies
那么 女士们
are willing to accept our process for doing things.
如果你们接受我们的行事方法
You're welcome to stay here till the fire dies down
很欢迎你们在这儿一直待到外面情况好转
and the Zs thin out.
僵尸群消散以后
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
We will be happy to leave as soon as we can.
只要情况合宜 我们很愿意尽快离开
We do have someplace we need to be.
我们有必须要去的地方
Okay. We can share food.
好吧 我们可以分些食物给你们
We are just limited to 1,000 calories per day.
我们每天只限一千卡路里的食物
It's been a while since I counted calories.
我已经有阵子没在控制卡路里了
I'm still hungry.
我还饿着呢
Yeah, and I still don't care.
是啊 我还是不在乎呢
We kept losing people all through black summer, until we...
整个黑色夏天我们一直在减员 直到我们...
Voila!
看吧
Couldn't defend the whole hotel. So
我们无法守卫整个旅馆 所以...
Sorry.
抱歉
We abandoned the rooms
我们放弃了客房♥
to the zombies.
丢给僵尸啦
Kinda like a zombie roach motel.
像是个捕捉僵尸的蟑螂屋
Yeah.
对啊
You guys have been here the whole time?
你们一直在这吗
We thought about going. At least I have.
我们想过离开 至少我想过
But the group always vote me down.
可是全体投票 我被否决了
My company sent me here for a weekend retreat
我公♥司♥派我来这度周末
to work on my people skills.
让我提高交际能力
That was four years ago.
已经是四年前的事了
Gibson onions?
吉普森洋葱吗
May I?
我能喝水吗
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
当然 当然当然
Yummy.
好吃
Yes.
当然
Wish that was gin!
真希望那是杜松子酒
I never stayed in a hotel before.
我以前从没住过旅馆
You guys have a pool? I always wanted to swim in a pool.
你们有游泳池吗 我一直想在游泳池里游泳
You're drinking it.
你正在喝泳池水
Don't worry.
别担心
We filter and boil everything.
我们过滤并且煮沸所有的东西
This is my masterpiece.
我的最高杰作
Let me show you where we keep the food
让我带你们看看 储藏食物的地方
under lock and key.
严密保管的哦
We lock up all the food since we discovered some was disappearing.
自从上次发现丢食物之后 我们就上锁了
I do all the cooking and cleaning and
我全权负责烹饪 打扫和...
A regular cinder fella?
标准的男版灰姑娘哈
I even clean up after the janitor.
清洁工没了以后 打扫也是我来干
Guess I should be glad I'm alive.
我猜我应该为活着而开心
This way.
这边请
Why don't you guys relax in the ballroom?
舞厅会不会让你们放松下来呢
And I'll see if I can scare up some blankets.
我去看看能否搞到些毯子
You know these satellite dishes are useless.
知道吗 这些卫星天线其实没什么用
Unless hotel porn makes a comeback.
只有旅馆A片能让其物尽其用
Lovely as that would be,
要想实现那个
hotels would need to make a comeback first.
首先旅馆业得先复兴起来
I mean if we're lucky enough,
我是说 如果我们够走运
there's enough circuitry left that we could reorient
如果有足够多的回路 能让我们
one of these dishes and
调整其中一个卫星天线
get another satellite going here. But
并连上另一颗卫星 但是
See.
你瞧
Yeah. We're not lucky.
我们不够走运
Great.
太棒了
All the way from New York, huh?
你千里迢迢地从纽约来这儿的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Seems impossible.
听起来不太可能
For some of us it was.
对某些人而言的确不可能了
You know we've been inside this hotel since day one.
我们从灾难第一天起就被困在这家酒店里
Nobody tried to leave?
没人设法离开这里吗
Lots of people. Some of them escaped.
很多人离开了 有些是逃走的
Some were banished.
有些是被驱逐出去的
Yeah, I thought they were the lucky ones.
没错 我以为他们都很幸运
Then they'd always turn back up a few days later.
结果没过几天他们就回来了
Zombies.
成了僵尸
After a while,
没过多久
you just quit trying.
人们就不想离开了
Well it makes sense you stayed.
难怪你会留下来
You had food and shelter.
这里有吃的有住的
Hey, will you spot me real quick?
能稍微扶我一下吗
Yeah.
好的
Stay here.
待在这儿
Sometimes I thought I was going insane.
有时候我觉得我快要疯了
Gideon's very controlling.
吉迪恩控制欲特别强
I just wanted to be somewhere without a ceiling.
我只想去一个没有天花板的地方
You know breathe in some fresh air,
在开阔的天空下
out in an open sky.
呼吸新鲜空气
It's dead.
这个坏了
See different faces.
认识不同的面孔
Got to tell you, it's...
我得告诉你 外面...
it's pretty effed up out there.
外面的世界很糟糕
How do you keep going?
你怎么能做到一直走下去的
I mean there must have been places for you to stay
我是说这一路上一定有地方
along the way.
让你歇歇脚吧
I promised a friend I'd get him to California.
我答应了朋友要把他送到加州
Gives me some place to go.
这让我有处可去
Some place to go.
有处可去
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表