剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I got Murphy. You guys find Vasquez.
摩菲那我来搞定 你们去找瓦斯克斯
Hey, Roberta!
罗伯塔
Mi hermana! Come drink with me!
我的姐妹 来跟我喝一杯
Kurian.
库里安
Kurian!
库里安
Kurian!
库里安
What is the matter with you?
你在那瞎忙活什么呢
Well congratulations.
恭喜你了
All those zeros out there,
所有那些零点的人
all the ones I just vaccinated,
所有被我接种疫苗的人
they're under your control now.
他们现在都受你控制了
They're your new army.
他们是你新的军队了
Well then the plan worked.
这么说计划实现了
No, it didn't.
不 没有
The plan was not for me
计划并不包括
to get injected.
给我也注射
I know.
我知道
What a, what do you call it,
这事儿该怎么说才好呢
a poetic turn of events.
真是诗意的转折啊
Priceless.
太有趣了
Not if I can help it.
如果我能挽回 就没那么有趣了
You came to kill me?
你是来杀我的吗
I've been looking for you since day one.
一开始我就在找你了
You killed my family.
你杀了我的家人
I kill a lot of people.
我杀了很多人
My wife,
我妻子
my little girl.
我女儿
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你得说得再具体点
I'm Javier Vasquez.
我是哈维尔·瓦斯克斯
I was D.E.A. pre-Z.
僵尸时代前 我是美国缉毒署的
I busted a couple of thugs, and as payback you killed my family.
我抓住了几个恶徒 作为报复 你杀了我的家人
You said you'd do me a favor.
你说要帮我个忙
Right?
还记得吗
Then you shot them.
然后你就射杀了她们
My little girl.
我女儿
My baby.
我的宝贝
Julia.
茱莉亚
Yellow dress,
穿着黄底
purple flowers.
紫花的裙子
She thought I could help her.
她以为我能救她
She thought I could.
她以为我能
All I can hear now is her screaming.
我现在能听到的全是她的叫声
Crying.
哭声
Please, daddy. Please.
求求你 爸爸 救我
Enough!
够了
I should've killed you too.
我应该把你也杀了
That explains why you're here.
所以你才送上门来
But what about the rest?
那剩下的人呢
What about Warren?
沃伦呢
She didn't know.
她不知道
Don't you lie to me!
休想骗我
She didn't know.
她真不知道
Did she bring you to kill me?
她是带你来杀我的吗
Do she bring you to kill me?!
她是带你来杀我的吗
I'm done talking to you!
我没什么好告诉你的了
Then what does she want with my queen, huh?
她要找我的王后干什么
What does she want with my queen?!
她要找我的王后干什么
I'm done talking to you, you worthless piece of zombie shit.
我没什么好跟你说的了 你这坨没用的僵尸屎
You call yourself escorpion.
你管自己叫蝎王
You're nothing more than el bicho.
其实你连虫子都算不上
You will never take anything from me ever again.
你不会从我这儿得到任何东西了
We'll see.
咱走着瞧
We'll see.
咱走着瞧
Put him in the maiden.
把他关笼子里去
Get him out of my face!
别让我再看见他
Oro Azteca.
奥罗·阿兹特克
Some Texan
末日之前
paid over $200,000
有个德州人
for this before the apocalypse.
花了二十多万美金买♥♥下了这瓶酒
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
My guys took it off of him at the border.
我的人在边境从他身上搜刮来的
You know, immigrants, they have to pay their way.
你懂得 移♥民♥们总得付出点代价不是
I have been saving it
我一直把它留着
for a special occasion.
就在等着特别的时刻喝呢
I think this is it, don't you?
我觉得就是此刻了 你不觉得吗
Doesn't get more special than this.
没什么比此刻更特别
To the end of the apocalypse
敬末日结束
and the return of humankind.
和人性的回归
Here, here.
干杯
And to mi amor.
还要敬我的爱人
Because if he had not died during the apocalypse,
如果他没在末日时死掉
all of this would not be mine.
这一切也不能属于我
It's all part of the plan.
这都是计划的一部分
It's part of the blessings of santa muerte.
依仗着死亡圣神的保佑
A blessing in death.
来自死神的祝福
Gonzalo,
贡柴罗
he only wanted the power.
他想要的权力只有权力
What do you want?
那你想要什么
A new world.
一个新的世界
Can't hate on that.
这倒是个好东西
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
You don't think I'd be stupid enough to create that mess
你不会以为我蠢到造出了这种麻烦
without also being able to make an antidote, do you?
却没办法解毒吧
You mean the effects of the serum don't kick in right away?
你是说血浆不会立即产生作用吗
No. There's still time for me to reverse the effects.
不能 还有时间让我抵消它的作用
How long is the delay?
能延迟多久
Well I can't say actually. Could be
我不太确定 可能
a gradual shift
随着其他
as different effects
症状的显现
start to manifest.
而逐渐转化
They won't become your slaves
他们不会马上就成为
right away.
你的奴隶
They just...
他们只需...
Oops. Did I do that?
抱歉 是我♥干♥的吗
What the hell is wrong with him?
他是怎么了
Jesus, Warren. Give a guy a heart attack.
天呐 沃伦 你要把我吓出心脏病了
Really? You could still have a heart attack?
是吗 你还能犯心脏病吗
Actually that's a good point.
这槽吐得还真不赖
Hey. Doctor Mengele.
喂 门格勒医生
Can I still have a heart attack?
我还能得心脏病吗
Answer me.
快回答我
Maybe. I don't know.
有可能 我不清楚
You see what I have to put up with? Get back to work.
你看 我要在这儿忍♥受些什么 继续干活吧
Faster.
快点弄
Damnit, Murphy. I'm doing it. Leave me alone.
该死 摩菲 我在忙呢 别烦我
Check this out. Thirsty?
让你开开眼界 你渴吗
Good dog.
乖狗狗
You think you're better than me?
你觉得你比我好吗
You think you're somehow above all this?
你以为你的品德很高尚吗
I didn't kill anyone I didn't have to.
我只在万不得已的情况下杀人
Seriously bro,
说真的 兄弟
we're exactly the same.
我们俩是一丘之貉
I'm nothing like you.
我跟你不一样
Yes, you are.
不 我们一样
We come from the same place,
我们本质上是一样的
just a little turn of the wheel.
只是各自的路线略有不同
One step left instead of right.
我向左转了一步而非向右
And I'm in there and you're out here.
我们俩就相隔十万八千里了
Maybe you were some kind of pure altar boy before the apocalypse.
也许僵尸末日之前你是个神圣高洁的人
But what about since then?
但是僵尸末日之后呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表