剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go get some help.
我去找人帮忙
I need some help out here!
外面需要帮忙
Alvarez? Dineen? Anybody!
阿尔瓦雷茨 迪宁 有人吗
Oh shoot.
该死
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Alvarez? Lombardi? Fall in!
阿尔瓦雷茨 隆巴尔迪 集♥合♥
Where the hell is everybody?!
人都跑哪去了
This is a worldwide alert.
这是一次全球性警报
Do not panic. Oh that can't be good.
不要惊慌 看来不妙
Stand by for important information.
时刻准备接收重要消息
Finally. Dineen! Get your ass in here!
总算来了 迪宁 滚进来
Dineen.
迪宁
Oh God.
天啊
What's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么回事
Halt!
站住
Do not panic.
不要惊慌
Zombies.
僵尸
Hey, princess. Keep it moving!
大姐 您倒是快走啊
Do you have any idea where we are?
你知道我们在哪吗
Somewhere in sunny Southern California.
阳光明媚的南加州某处
Seriously, how much further?
说真的 还有多远
I don't feel so good.
我不太舒服
Well we could take a break.
我们可以休息一下
I'm curious myself.
我自己也很好奇
It can't be.
不可能啊
So, where the hell are we?
所以 这到底是哪
Disneyland.
迪斯尼乐园
What?
什么
Hard to tell for sure, but I think "It's a Small World"
不能肯定 但我想曾经的"小小世界"
would have been right over there.
就应该在那
Sorry, kid.
抱歉了 孩子
Break time's over.
休息时间结束
It's a world of laughter, a world of tears.
这是充满笑与泪的世界[小小世界的歌♥词]
Doesn't matter how old you are or where you went to school.
你多大 在哪上的学 都不重要
Addiction can take hold of you and you can't shake it
上瘾后就会被困住 如果没有他人的帮助
without help.
你就无法摆脱
You even listening to this?
你听到了吗
What are you doing over there?
你要干什么
Oh, sorry. I'm just getting rid of a trigger.
抱歉 我只是想把触发器收起来
Somebody left some Oxy laying around.
有人把奥施康定[止痛药]落在我这了
Come on. I'm not that bad. Am I?
得了 我的情况没那么糟 对吧
Oh, no. It's not you, man. It's me.
不 不是你 伙计 是我
I've been in recovery for five years,
我已经康复有五年了
but you still got to work at it.
但我还得继续努力
Five years.
五年了
Wow. I've been sober six days.
我已经戒了六天了
Five years seems impossible.
五年似乎不可能做到啊
Yeah well you know, it's a struggle. One day at a time.
是的 这很艰难 一步一脚印嘛
Now you're gonna go to your meetings, right?
你现在要去开会了 对吗
No one's going to meetings right now.
现在这会儿没人会去开会的
It took me an hour to get through the roadblocks.
过路障我就用了一小时
That's why I ride a bike.
所以我才选择骑车
Uh, you gonna answer that?
你不接吗
Still got fifteen minutes.
还有十五分钟
What the hell was that?
刚才那是什么鬼
I dunno. You wait here. I'm gonna check that out.
不知道 你坐这儿 我去看看
You're off the meter.
计时暂停
Calm down, everything's going to be ok.
镇定 不会有事的
Wait. Wait, wait, wait! Stop, stop, stop. Get away! Get away!
等等 等等 住手 走开 快走开
Stop, stop, stop.
住手住手
Hey, take it easy!
喂 镇定
Whoa, don't do that!
别这样
Hold on there, fella.
镇定 伙计
What's his name?
他叫什么
Bernie. He's my patient.
伯尼 他是我的病人
Bernie. Why so upset, Bernie?
伯尼 为什么这么暴躁 伯尼
He just found out his wife's leaving him.
他刚知道他妻子要离开他
Oh, man. I'm sorry, man. That's terrible. But...
天哪我很遗憾 这事太糟糕 但是
Come on. Stop struggling and I'll let you go.
好了 你别挣扎了我就放开你
I knew she was cheating on me. I knew it!
我就知道她出轨了 我就知道
That's rough, man.
太糟糕了 哥们
But you got a great therapist here in Doctor Sanders.
但你现在有很棒的心理咨♥询♥师桑德斯
She's gonna help you deal with it.
她会帮你的
I'm telling you, she's the best.
我不骗你 她是最棒的
I know. I'm sorry, Doctor Sanders.
我知道 我很抱歉 桑德斯医生
I'll pay for the lamp.
坏掉的灯我会赔
You starting to feel a little better now?
现在感觉好些了吗
Okay, well I'm gonna let you go.
好的 那我放开你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know why I let her make me so crazy.
我不知道怎么会因为她的事这么疯狂
Well that's what the doctor's for.
所以才需要心理医师帮你啊
How you feeling?
现在好点了吗
I'm good.
好多了
All right. Let's hug it out.
好的 来拥抱一下
Okay.
好的
Here, why don't you sit down? Relax, okay?
来 坐下 放松一下 好吗
Okay.
好的
No more freaking out.
不要再发疯了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Okay, I'm gonna get back to my patient now.
好的 我要回去看我的病人了
You be cool, Bernie.
放松点 伯尼
Remember, you're not alone.
记着 你并不孤单
Oh jeez. Sorry.
天哪 抱歉
Didn't mean to intrude.
不是故意要打扰你们的
Wait a minute. What did I just see?
等等 我看到什么了
Larry and his gay lover?
拉里和他的同性基友吗
It's funny he never mentioned him.
搞笑的是他居然从没提过他
Two patients wrestling on the couch?
两个病人在沙发上打架吗
Reminds me of my days at Woodstock, only more mud.
让我想起了在伍德斯托克的日子 只是泥巴多了些
It's a damn zombie.
是僵尸
Hang on, Larry!
坚持住 拉里
Damn. Did you see that?
该死的 你看到了吗
Larry?
拉里
That thing got you? Oh, man.
你被他咬了吗 天哪
Oh, this is happening.
这是真的
What am I doing?
我这是要干什么
Oh, I didn't see this one coming.
真没料到会有这么一天
Here we go.
走起
Oh, there you are.
原来你在这儿啊
I don't get it.
我不明白
These servers have been powered down since the blast.
这些服务器爆♥炸♥后就关机了
How the hell could...
怎么会...
Well look at that.
看看这个
Well played.
运转正常
All right.
好吧
Let's see who's been sleeping in my bed.
我倒要看看是谁在暗中搞鬼
Come on! Woo!
上啊
Come! Get him, get him, get him!
快啊 拦住他 拦住他
Kill him! That was icing!
干掉他 那是个底板球
Don't let him push you around! Come on!
别让他在你身边转悠 快啊
Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chief!
队长加油 队长加油 队长加油
Come on! Get him!
上啊 干掉他
You wanna dance, Beale?
想比划比划吗 比尔
Come on, Thompson.
来啊 汤姆森
Let's go. You want this?
来啊 想打架啊
Let's go! Come on!
打啊 谁怕谁
Is it zombie night?
今天是僵尸之夜吗
No, that's next Thursday.
不对 下周四才是
Get your skates off.
把你的冰鞋脱下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表