剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You know those guys?
你认识他们吗
Zeros.
零点贩毒集团
They financed my work after the government collapsed.
政♥府♥倒台后 是他们资助了我的项目
That's how I knew how to find you at Fort Collins.
我通过他们在柯林斯堡找到的你
They were responsible for that mad house?
所以那疯狂的地方也是他们搞出来的呗
Yes.
是的
They're after both of us.
他们是冲着我们来的
What are they doing here?
他们来干什么
They distribute all the z weed. Odegard works for them.
他们分配僵麻 奥德加德为他们工作
We got to get out of here. Let's go.
我们要离开这里 我们走
Senor escorpion!
蝎王先生
You're fired.
你可以走了
Senor escorpion. Hector.
蝎王 赫克托先生
Bienvenido. Bienvenido.
欢迎 欢迎
Cut the spanish crap, Odegard. You really suck at it, huh?
奥德加德 别说了 你西语太差了
Yeah.
好的
Where's my shipment for this month?
我这个月的货呢
Well the van's all packed and ready to go.
都装好了 随时可以运走
Excellent.
很好
You know if you keep up with your quotas,
如果你能继续完成任务量
You might be in line for employee of the month.
也许你能成为月最佳雇员的候选人
Make sure everything is there.
去验验货
Si, señor.
好的 先生
Who are all those people out there?
外面都是些什么人
Oh, temps.
临时工
We had this huge harvest, so we had to hire all this cheap labor.
采集任务量大 我们需要用廉价劳动力
Odegard, how am I supposed to be an effective manager
奥德加德 如果能让你蒙事儿 侮辱我的智商
if you insult my intelligence by lying to me?
我又怎能自称是一个优秀的管理者呢
You've been searching for that loco batch 47 again, haven't you?
你又在研究47批植株了 对吧
You don't understand.
你不了解
Cállate!
闭嘴
Okay.
好的
La Reina was very specific.
拉蕾娜的指令很明确
No more fatalities searching for this ghost plant.
不许再因找这种鬼植物而闹出人命
It's bad for branding.
这对品牌不利
Besides, you're killing our customers
另外 你会让我们的顾客
faster than the zombies.
死得比僵尸更快
We tested batch 47.
我们测试了47批植株
We got a zombie to say brains.
我们让一个僵尸说出了"大脑"
A talking zombie?
会说话的僵尸
Well this I got to see.
那我要看一看
This is the last vial of the first batch.
这是第一批的最后一小瓶
We can repeat my experiment any time you want.
只要你想 我们可以随时重复我之前的实验
Excellent. We should begin human trials immediately.
很好 我们应该立即做人体试验
Wait a minute. You...
等等 你...
Wait a minute. Vamos
等等 走
Warren.
沃伦
What's going on? Where's Vasquez and Mur...
出什么事儿了 瓦斯克斯和摩...
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Hector Alvarez. But my friends call me Escorpion.
我叫赫克特·阿瓦雷兹 人称"蝎王"
I'm the vice president in charge of sales for The Zero Cartel.
我是零点贩毒集团的二把手
How can I help you today?
有什么我能为你效劳的
Well you can start by telling us what the hell is going on.
那就先解释下这是怎么回事吧
This? Just a little business between friends.
眼前这事吗 跟朋友处理点小事而已
I see you've been harvesting.
看来你们去采割原料了
Let me guess.
让我猜下
Batch 47?
47批植株吗
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to give it to me.
恐怕我要请你们交出来了
I know what you are thinking.
我知道你们在想什么
I know that guy.
我认识那家伙
He's one of the top lieutenants in The Zeros.
他是零点贩毒集团的头目之一
If he finds us, he'll kill us.
如果他发现我们 会杀了我们的
He'll kill you. Me they want alive.
他会杀了你 而我 他们是要活捉的
Come on. I know where we'll be safe.
走 我知道哪里安全
I guess it's ture, we work.
我想这是真的 我们努力干活
I'll take my chances out here.
我可不进去送死 还是往外逃吧
But that was then and this is now.
但此一时 彼一时
We are The New Zeros.
我们是新的零点帮派
The more user-friendly Zeros.
把顾客当做上帝
Admittedly, the transition was not easy.
不可否认 帮派转型真心不易
Yeah, well change is always hard.
转变一向都很艰难
You see, you know.
瞧 你懂我的意思
But I digress.
但我扯远了
Where were we?
说到哪了
Oh yes. Batch 47.
对了 47批植株
So this is the cure everyone is talking about, huh?
这就是大家热议的解药吧
Reminds me of the crocodillo we used to sell back in the day.
让我想起了我们以前卖♥♥的毒品
Step one. We need a fresh zombie.
第一步 需要一个刚转化的僵尸
I am very sorry about that.
对此我很抱歉
Good help is hard to find these days.
如今好帮手很难找的
I've only ever tested it on a zombie.
我迄今只在僵尸身上做过实验
I have no idea what a safe or effective dose on a human is.
不知道在人身上实验的安全剂量和效果是什么
There's only one way to find out.
那就只有一个办法了
I got a great idea.
我想到一个好主意
The power vape 3000.
3000型号♥的电子烟
Solar powered.
利用太阳能充电
The stuff you potheads come up with.
你们这些瘾君子发明出的玩意
I can control the dose with this.
我能通过这个控制剂量
Well it only takes a micro dose to stimulate the immune system.
微少的剂量就足以激发体内的免疫系统
Any more than that could be fatal.
剂量多了就会致命
Says who?
谁说的
No.
不要
Say when.
能停吗
Say when!
能停吗
Say when!
能停吗
Say when!
能停吗
When!
停
I feel good.
感觉太爽了
Good.
很好
Bring on the zombie.
把僵尸带上来
A bite from this zombie, and we'll know for sure.
被僵尸咬下 就知道有没有效果了
Really? Now what?
不是吧 这是闹哪样
Odegard?
奥德加德
Wait.
慢着
Did you see him die?
你看见他死了吗
What are you, some kind of living zombie?
你现在算是个什么玩意 活着的僵尸吗
Yeah. The world needs that like a hole in the head.
一枪爆了你的头 省得你祸害人间了
So much for batch 47.
47批植株也不过如此
Grab the Z weed. Let's get out of here, huh?
拿上僵麻 我们走
Who's this?
这是谁
Doctor Kurian?
库里安医生
Hello, Hector.
你好 赫克特
What happened to your face?
你脸怎么了
That looks like my mom's chicharrones.
看起来像我妈做的炸猪皮
It's a long story.
说来话长
You can tell it to La Reina.
你跟拉蕾娜慢慢解释去吧
Put him in the trunk, huh?
把他塞到后车厢
You two, you're in charge now.
这里交给你们俩负责
Si, senor.
是 老大
Burn the greenhouse down with batch 47.
将温室连同47批植株全部烧毁
We need to get back to our core mission. You understand me?
我们要继续首要任务了 明白吗
Si, senor.
是 老大
Vámonos
走吧
Drop it.
扔掉
How can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Your tattoos.
你的刺青
Show me.
给我看看
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Hey, hey. Come on. Get up. You have to get out of here now.
快点 该起床了 现在赶快离开这儿
Come on!
快呀
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表