剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Resemblance?
相似的人
That so? And what exactly does "The Murphy" Look like?
是吗 那个"摩菲"到底长什么样
Over seven feet tall.
身高超过两米
Red eyes.
红眼睛
Teeth like a mountain goat.
牙齿长得像野山羊
He walks around on all fours.
他四肢爬行
And he can blend into his surroundings like a chameleon.
而且可以像变色龙一样融入周围环境
Yeah, when we saw him in Louisiana, he was green as moss.
对 我们在路易斯安那州看到他时 他像苔藓一样浑身发绿
We saw him again a week later in Texas,
一周后我们在德克萨斯又看到了他
and he looked like dirt.
而这次他看起来像泥巴
You don't say.
才不是呢
He's dangerous as all hell.
他非常危险
I saw him turn a man inside out using his mind.
我看到他用意念把人开膛破肚
Literally. Guy's spleen just hanging out over his waistband.
真的 那人的脾就挂在腰带上
Most people don't understand.
很多人都无法理解
Oh, I understand. You two are a a couple of lying morons
我理解 你们俩就是两个傻瓜骗子
who spoiled a rather pleasant boat ride.
毁了别人乘船的好心情
I resent that.
我不喜欢你这么说
I've heard enough.
我听够了
I'm throwing you both over.
我不打算带着你们了
No, no, no. Whoa, take it easy. Come on.
别别别 放松点 好了
Come on, now.
好了
You can't throw us in.
你不能把我们扔下去
Look, there's zombie jams down river, okay?
听着 河里到处是僵尸 好吗
It'd be like feeding us to piranhas.
那么做等于是把我们喂给水虎鱼
Your stories just get dumber and dumber.
你们讲的故事越来越离谱
No, no, no, it's true. It's true.
不不不 是真的 是真的
All up and down the Mississippi.
密西西比河全程都是僵尸
They start in lake on Alaska and they drift down.
他们从阿♥拉♥斯加发源的湖泊顺流而下
Boys.
孩子们
You're just digging a deeper hole.
你们越描越黑了
I swear on my mother's eyes, Doc.
我以我母亲的双眼发誓 多克
Zombie jam.
僵尸堵塞
I told you!
我早说了
Nobody ever believes us!
大家从不相信我们
Guess we woke them up.
估计是我们惊醒了他们
Zombies on board!
僵尸上船了
Bail out!
弃船
Doc!
多克
Warren!
沃伦
Where's your buddy?
你的伙伴呢
Curtains.
死了
Saw him go down.
我看到他沉到水底了
He chose to sink while you and I chose to swim.
就像你我选择游到岸边一样 他选择溺死
You know they say that drowning is actually a pretty good
知道吗 人们说淹死是一种很好的死法
way to go, which I would hope for.
要死的话 我希望自己淹死
Even though he's a coward for leaving me in the lurch.
虽然他将我丢在危险中离去 是怯懦的表现
You see my friends?
看到我的朋友了吗
They were swimming west.
他们向西游了
You saw this?
你亲眼看到的吗
With my own eyes.
没错
What about the blue guy?
那个蓝皮肤的人怎么样了
Sunk to the bottom.
沉底了
Are you positive?
你确定吗
Oh yeah.
是的
He's getting turned away at the pearly gates right about now.
现在他可能已经被天堂拒绝进门了
Doc?
多克呢
Look man, I can't be sure. Okay?
听着 我不能确定 好吗
Hey, you make fire?
你会生火吗
Yeah.
会
Well you and I should stick together for a bit,
你和我应该一起行动
Watch each other's backs.
互相掩护
I mean guys like you in these parts
像你这样的人 在这种地方
you're gonna get taken advantage of. You know what I mean?
会被人欺负利用的 懂我的意思吗
That's not gonna happen.
才不会呢
Yeah, well I'll make sure it don't.
是啊 我会保护你不被欺负的
What about you?
你呢
I won't touch you.
我不会欺负你的
Can you make fire?
你会生火吗
Look, don't patronize me.
听着 别惹我
I'm not playing little games with you, boy.
我不会陪你玩小把戏的 孩子
I am the fire!
哥自己就是一团火
He's cut in half!
他的身体只剩下一半了
Oh dear lord!
我的天啊
I can't do it. I can't do it. Mercy him.
我做不到 我做不到 对他施以仁慈
Wait!
等等
Give him a warrior's death.
让他死得像个勇士
Oh god.
天啊
Hey! Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out!
住手 住手 住手
Come on. Do it!
上啊 快动手啊
Stop! I fell in a damn hole!
住手 我卡在洞里了
Get me outta here.
快把我弄出去
I thought you said he chose
你不是说他选择了...
Hey. Shut up, kid.
闭嘴 孩子
What'd you say?
你说了什么
You know I said
我说的是
we need to find my best friend and get out of here.
我们必须找到我最好的朋友 然后离开这
Cuz there's human traffickers in these parts.
因为这一带有人贩子
Oh that's true actually.
确实是
Hey, where you going, kid?
你去哪 孩子
We just got here.
那是我们过来的方向
I'm better off on my own.
我最好还是一个人行动
I need to find my friends.
我得找到我的朋友们
We're on the east side of the Mississippi.
我们在密西西比河东岸
As I recall, your friends were heading west.
我记得你的朋友向西游去了
If they were alive, and that's a big if,
如果他们还活着 我是说如果
they ain't heading east.
他们不会到东边来的
Then I'll find my way west.
那我就找路到西边去
Now the only way west is south of here, Gortner Bridge.
唯一一条去西岸的路在南边 葛特纳桥
Look, kid.
听着孩子
You want to find your friends, come with us.
想要找到你的朋友就跟着我们
We're heading south.
我们往南走
Safety in numbers. Trust me on that.
寡不敌众 相信我
Walk life's journey with us, young man.
小伙子 和我们走吧
Learn the ways of the world from two gentlemen
跟我们这两个有经验的人
Who've been there, done that.
学习学习
Yeah. Besides, we'll get you laid for sure.
除此之外 还能让你爽一把
Okay, fine. We'll let you come with us.
好了 和我们一起吧
You're in charge of making fires though.
不过你要负责生火
10k!
一万
10k!
一万
Kid! Can you hear us?!
孩子 你听到了吗
Send a smoke signal!
给个信♥号♥♥
I'm going across.
我要过河
Doc.
多克
You won't make it.
你穿不过去的
We have to get him.
我们要找到他
No. We don't.
我们不去
And what makes you think he's on the other side anyway?
你怎么知道他就在对面呢
That kid's a survivor! He ain't going out like that!
那孩子会夹缝求生 他不会出事的
Yeah. As romantic as that sounds,
恩 听起来不错
that is not much to go on.
再说下去也没劲了
Well I don't care. I'm going after him.
我不管 我要去找他
That's the east side of the mississippi you're talking about.
你说的那边是密西西比河东岸
Yeah. So?
没错 那又怎样
I'm heading west. So is he.
我们要往西走 他也是
Oh is that right?
哦 是吗
Doc.
多克
You're not going back in there.
你不能回那边去
What are we gonna do, Warren? Leave him?
沃伦 我们该怎么做 不管他了吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表