剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Sort of.
算是吧
I did not spend three years fighting my way
我用了三年艰苦跋涉
across ten thousand miles of zombie crazed America
穿过数千英里僵尸遍布的美国
just so I could be a human blood bag
可不是来当义务血袋的
for a few billionaires in Hawaii.
只为了救几个夏威夷的富翁
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
What I should have done a long time ago.
我早就该做的一件事
Shit.
我♥操♥
Roberta!
罗伯塔
It's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Can we talk? Like sisters.N
咱们能像姐们一样谈谈吗
We can.
可以
As you can see, I am unarmed.
你看 我手无寸铁
You're not going to shoot me, are you?
你不会射我的 对吧
You know I've missed you.
你知道我想死你了
We would have made a wonderful team.
我们能组建一个强大的团队
But it is not too late.
而现在还不算迟
You come join me.
你可以加入我
Be my consigliore.
做我的参谋
Escorpion is dead.
蝎王死了
I need you.
我需要你
Help me find the Murphy.
帮我找到摩菲
Too late.
太迟了
He's gone.
他走了
Gone where?
去哪了
We gave him to the CDC.
我们把他交给疾控中心了
That was a big mistake.
真是大错特错
Not my first one.
也不是第一次犯错了
Severely.
有两下子
We could've been
我们本可以
such good friends.
做闺蜜的
Escorpion?
蝎王
No, mi Reina.
不 拉蕾娜
Soy Hector.
我是赫克托
Te doy misericordia.
愿你得以超度
Thank you.
谢谢
De nada.
没事
Wait!
慢着
Never leave a zombie to do a man's job.
人干的活不用僵尸来做
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
I don't care.
我不在乎
Well ding dong. The bitch is dead.
哦呦呦 婊♥子♥死翘翘了耶
You killed your queen?
你杀了你的皇后吗
Why?
为什么
She wasn't my queen.
她不是我的皇后
Not since she got that cooked batch of Kurian's vaccine.
注射了库里安的疫苗后就不再是了
I followed them here through all their death and destruction.
我跟着他们的杀戮及毁灭而来
She wasn't human anymore.
她不再是人类了
None of them were.
他们都不是人了
I won't rob you of your revenge.
我会让你复仇的
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
Escorpion deserves to die for what he did to,
蝎王会血债血偿的
what I did to your family.
我会血债血偿的
If you want to kill me, you go right ahead.
如果想杀我 你尽管开枪
I've been a one man apocalypse all my life.
我这一生作恶多端
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
Death, shit, that's all I know.
操 这辈子看了太多死亡
I know it don't mean shit,
我知道没用
but I apologize.
但我还是向你道歉
I'm not that man who killed your family, man.
我不再是杀你家庭的那个人了
That man is dead.
那个人死了
Killed by the Zs when you threw me down that hole.
当你将我丢在洞里时 被僵尸杀了
In that one second,
在那一秒钟
I saw every horrible and malicious thing I ever did.
眼前浮现我做的所有坏事
And I wanted to die right there and then.
我本想着以死谢罪
But I knew if my life were to have any meaning,
但我知道 如果我的生命有丁点意义
I had to get out of there.
我就得逃离那里
I had to survive and make up for all the things that I did.
我得活下来 偿还我所有罪恶
Maybe this is how I do it.
或许这就是偿还的方法
Do me a favor, man.
帮我一个忙 伙计
You pull that trigger.
你开枪吧
Do what you have to.
做你要做的事
But who are you gonna be after you pull that trigger?
但扣下扳机后你要怎么做人
What happened?
怎么了
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I know.
我知道
I'm glad.
我感到很高兴
Not for him.
不是替他
For you.
而是替你
Never did show you this did I?
我没给你看过这个吧
No.
没有
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
They both are.
她俩都很漂亮
Come on. We better get going.
走吧 我们要上路了
My mission is over.
我的任务完成了
Yeah. So is mine.
是的 我的也是
You better go.
你最好还是上路吧
Well I ain't gonna say goodbye.
我不会说再见的
Me neither.
我也不会
Well.
好吧
Watch out for those puppies and kittens, huh?
小心提防那些小伙伴们吧
I will.
我会的
What happened?
怎么了
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
He's alive.
他还活着
He's not coming.
他不会跟来
Well, what do we do now, chief?
现在我们怎么做 老大
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not in charge anymore.
现在不是我说了算了
You need a ride?
要我载你们一程吗
I got enough food, ammo, and Z weed for a month.
我有能用上一个月的食物 枪弹和僵麻
I'm in.
我上车
Well look.
瞧
If we need to, we kill him and we take the truck.
如果有需要 我们杀了他 把车抢走
We're only going as far as the beach.
载我们到海滩就行了
I like the beach.
我喜欢去海滩
Think 10k's all right?
一万应该没事吧
Big sub like that, they got to have a real medical team.
那么大的潜水艇 肯定有正统的医疗团队
Well I hope they don't bleed him dry.
希望他们不会让他的血流干
I hate to admit it,
虽然我不想承认
but I kinda miss Murphy.
但我还真有点想摩菲了
Really?
真的吗
I didn't get to know him too well,
我不太了解他
but he seemed like kind of a dick.
但我感觉他是个混♥蛋♥
That doesn't look good.
似乎不太妙
Is it submerging?
是潜入水中了吗
No.
不是
It's sinking.
是在下沉
Murphy.
摩菲
10k.
一万
Is that a boat?
那是艘船吗
It's Murphy. He has Doctor Merch and the sub captain.
是摩菲 莫奇医生和艇长跟他在一起
What about 10k?
一万呢
Tell me he's on that boat.
告诉我他也在船上
Doc, tell me 10k is on that boat!
多克 告诉我一万也在船上
I don't see him.
我没看见他
Hey, check it out.
往上看
Those don't look American.
不像是美国的
They're not.
没错
What do you suppose they want?
他们想要什么
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表