剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. For the exodus.
是啊 大迁徙的方向
What exodus?
什么大迁徙
It's okay to be confused. Many new arrivals are.
迷惑是正常的 大多初访者都是这样
We had a guy from Riverside, Iowa show up,
曾有个爱荷华里弗赛德来的男子
thought he was a starship captain.
他以为自己是星舰船长
Are we supposed to understand
你觉得我们该理解
what the hell you're talking about?
你在说些什么鬼吗
You've been drawn here by inexplicable visions
你们是被一个令人不解的幻象
of leaving the planet on a chariot of fire, right?
远离这战火纷飞的星球所吸引而来 对吧
No. We were drawn here by inexplicable visions of finding
不 我们是被寻找食物与汽油这无法言明的幻象
food and gas.
吸引而来
You didn't have a dream of a large elongated human form
你难道没有梦到一个巨大瘦长
with almond eyes telepathically urging you to come to Roswell
双瞳杏色的人形 通过心灵感应指使你在这特定时刻
At this appointed time?
来到罗斯威尔吗
Nope.
没有
We did see some really strange lights in the sky last night though.
但昨晚我们确实看到天空中闪烁怪异的光芒
Everything's strange to you. You grew up in a cave.
你看啥都怪异 你个山顶洞人
Well the important thing is that you're not too late.
重点是 你们来得正及时
Let me show you around before Bernadette returns.
在伯纳黛特回来之前 让我带你们转转
I'll introduce you to your fellow xtronauts.
让我介绍下你们的飞船员同事
Xtronauts?
飞船员
Hey, man. These...These aliens that you're looking for,
伙计 你在寻找的这些外星人
they're not the probing kind are they?
它们不是入侵探索型的吧
No. We are not abductees. Those people are crazy.
不是 我们可不是被拐者 求被拐的都是疯子
We're inductees. We've been invited, not kidnapped.
我们是应征者 我们是受邀 而不是被拐
We refer to ourselves as xtronauts because
我们自称为飞船员 是因为
We will be the first humans to explore the alien world.
我们将成为探索外星世界的首批人类
So, ummm. How do you plan on doing that exactly?
那么 你打算怎么探索啊
The visitors are coming to save us from the apocalypse.
天外来客将拯救我们于大灾变
We have been chosen, and they're almost ready.
我们已经被它们选中 它们也差不多做好了准备
Just six more days. Bernadette is in close contact with them.
再等六天 伯纳黛特正和它们进行深入♥联♥系
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Yes. We've all seen them.
是啊 我们都见过外星人
But she's the only one they communicate with.
但它们只与她交流
And Roy, the...The aliens that you communicate with,
罗伊 额... 与你们交流的外星人
do they by any chance use a radio?
它们是否使用无线电呢
Radio is far too primitive for them.
无线电对它们来说太原始了
They don't need our technology.
它们不需要使用我们的技术
They communicate with her telepathically.
它们通过心灵感应与她联络
Finally.
终于
They are here.
他们来了
It's happening just like they said it would.
一切正如它们所料
Strangers have arrived.
陌生人已到来
Among them
而他们之中
will be the one the visitors are waiting for.
将有那位游客们一直等待的人
They said,
它们说
he would help us transition to the next reality.
他将帮助我们过渡到下一个现实
And here he is.
而他就在这里
The emissary.
异界使者
Oh, oh, Okay.
哦 好吧
Four thousand two hundred thirty-nine.
第4239个
We hope you like teriyaki chicken.
希望你们喜欢吃日式照烧鸡
It's all we have left.
我们只剩这个了
No beef stroganoff?
没有斯特罗加诺夫牛肉吗
I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you.
这样就挺好了 谢谢
How long we gonna let them think that Murphy's their emissary?
我们还要让他们以为墨菲是异界使者多久
As long as they keep giving the emissary food and water.
只要他们一直能好吃好喝供着"使者"就成
We'll be out of here soon enough.
我们很快就能离开这儿
After you, your emissary.
使者殿下 您先用餐
Savior of the human race wasn't good enough for you, huh Murphy?
人类的救世主这个名号♥还不够响亮吗 摩菲
Needed to be the alien ambassador too.
还要做外星人♥大♥使
I'm working my way up to supreme leader of the planet.
我在为成为地球的超级领袖而不断努力着
Can I help you?
请问有何贵干
Dan.
我叫丹
Dan Scully.
丹·斯库利
And I bet you don't believe any of this alien exodus crap either do you?
我打赌你们不相信这些外星人♥大♥迁徙的鬼话吧
No, we don't.
没错 我们不信
Neither do I. These people are nuts.
我也不信 这些人都是脑残
So what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Just passing through when I came upon these folks.
我只是恰巧路过 然后遇到这群人
They think they've been actually seeing UFOs and this
他们认为自己真的见过不明飞行物 而这个...
Bernadette chick has been talking to them.
叫伯纳黛特的小妞还跟外星人说过话
Finally, someone who knows better
总算是有个头脑清醒
than to believe that UFOs are coming to save us.
不信飞碟的人来救我们了
Right.
没错
So you wanna know what's really going on?
你们想知道到底发生了什么吗
Not really.
不太想知道
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Of course we want to know what's really going on.
我们当然想知道到底发生了什么
The aliens are not coming to save us.
外星人才不会赶来救我们
Because they're already here.
因为它们已经在这里了
I told you we didn't want to know what's going on.
我告诉你了 我们不太想知道发生了什么
They've been here for thousands of years.
它们来这里已经有几千年时间了
They're the ones who caused the zombie virus.
它们是引发僵尸病毒的元凶
They live inside Pluto, which isn't really a planet.
它们住在冥王星内部 那并不是一个行星
It's really a hollowed out spaceship.
其实是个中空的宇宙飞船
Okay. You know this is all very informative,
好的 你的话信息量挺丰富的
But I'm due back on planet earth, so...
不过我该回地球这个星球上了 所以...
Oh, I know.
我懂的
You think I'm crazy.
你认为我疯了
Yeah, I do.
你说对了
Well these days crazy stays alive.
时至今日 疯狂的事情依然在发生
If I was you people,
如果我是你们
I'd get out of here
我会赶在外星僵尸
before the zombie aliens come back and infect us all.
回到这里并使我们都染上病毒之前离开这里
Do it now before it's too late.
为时过晚之前 赶紧离开这里吧
Doc.
多克
And whatever you do,
不管你们要做什么
do not listen to that Bernadette chick.
不要听伯纳黛特那个女人的
She will get you all killed.
她会害死你们的
Okay. The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Time to go.
很好 疯子已占领这个避难所 我们该走了
What about that aircraft "Thing" we saw?
我们看到的那个飞行器怎么说
That can fly us out of here.
它可以带我们飞离这个地方
There's an air force base here actually.
这里还真有一个空军基地
They abandoned it back in the 60's.
上世纪六十年代 军方遗弃了这个基地
But that's just a cover story.
不过那只是掩盖真♥相♥的说辞而已
Well I want to believe in UFOs.
我想相信飞碟是真实存在的
I mean if somebody wants to fly my ass off this
如果有人想带我飞离这个
God forsaken planet, I'm cool with it.
被上帝遗弃的星球 大爷我没什么意见
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Are we actually talking about
莫非我们真的在讨论
going to an abandoned air force base in Roswell
深入罗斯威尔一个废弃的空军基地
to see if we can find a UFO to fly us to California?
然后看看能不能找到一架飞碟送我们去加州吗
Well when you say it like that.
如果像你说的那样 那就是了
You mean in English?
你是指我英语说的那段吗
Look. We did see something.
我们确实看到了某种东西
And that something was flying,
我们看到它时 这个东西在飞
Which means there's a ground crew with fuel, food,
这意味着会有掌握燃料 食物的地勤人员
and communication. And I want to get a look at that base.
通讯设备 我想去那个基地一探究竟
Maybe your buddy Dan can show us the way...To Pluto.
也许你的兄弟丹可以给我们带路... 去冥王星
I can show you.
我可以给你们带路
Oh my god.
我的上帝
How long have you been there?
你在这里待了多久了
A while.
有一会儿了
Okay. That's not creepy.
好吧 你这样一点都不吓人
I can show you where the base is. It's not far.
我可以带你们去 基地离这儿不远
I go there all the time. That's where they contact me.
我经常去那儿 跟它们联♥系♥
The aliens?
外星人吗
They prefer the term visitors.
它们更喜欢天外来客这个称呼
Who knows, maybe we'll find a plane and a radio.
谁知道 也许我们能找到飞机和无线电
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表