剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
That didn't sound good.
这声音听起来不像有什么好事发生
Damn it. Come on. Come on.
见鬼 我们快走吧 快走
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
You know to leave the bullet, right?
你知道怎么把伤口里的子弹取出来吧
No hollywood shit trying to dig it out.
不是好莱坞电影里那种花拳绣腿的招数
Goddamn.
太他妈疼了
What were you doing out there?
你之前在零点贩毒集团那做什么呢
Is this really the time for that?
现在是说这个的时候吗
It'll distract you from the pain.
转移你的注意力 就没那么疼了
You know what I was pre-z?
你知道我在末世之前是做什么的吗
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
I was a DEA agent.
我是美国缉毒署的探员
I worked cross-border trafficking in Texas.
我在德州负责跨国贩毒案
I was good at it.
我工作很出色
Busted a lot of cartel members.
很多贩毒集团成员被我抓了个现行
Worst of the worst.
那些渣滓中的渣滓
Worked the US Mexican Task Force
我效力于美墨联合特遣队
trying to dismantle the Zero Cartel.
一直致力于摧毁零点贩毒集团
Go on.
继续说
So the Zeros did what they always do
如果有人挡住他们生财之路
when someone gets in their way.
零点贩毒集团有自己的一套解决之法
Try to kill you?
设法干掉你吗
Tried to buy me.
是设法收买♥♥我
Said I'd still do my job,
他们让我继续做自己的工作
just busting their competition.
只需帮他们除掉竞争对手
And said I'd make millions on the side.
并且说我会得到百万美金的酬劳
So you said yes?
所以你同意了吗
No. I said no.
没有 我拒绝了他们
So they made me a different offer.
所以他们给出了另一份报价
They kidnapped my wife.
他们绑♥架♥了我的妻子
My baby girl.
我的宝贝女儿
Offered to let me kill them quickly
要么由我迅速亲手杀掉她们
or they'd kill them slowly.
要么他们慢慢折磨我的妻女致死
Jesus.
上帝啊
Then one of the Zero shot-callers showed up.
然后零点的一个大头目出现了
He said he'd do me a favor, but I'd owe him big time.
他说会帮我这个忙 但是我欠他一个大人情
I said anything. Just help my wife and child.
我说只要能救我的妻女 本人愿赴汤蹈火
He said deal.
他说 一言为定
Shot them right there in front of me.
然后他当着我的面 开枪把她们打死了
It was day one of the zombie apocalypse.
就发生在灾变之后的某一天
My wife was the first person I ever saw turn.
妻子是第一个我亲眼看着变成僵尸的人
So you're trying to find the Zero that killed your family?
所以你一直在找杀你家人的零点集团成员吗
Yeah, but I don't know what he looks like.
是的 但是我不知道他长什么样
He wore a hood.
他戴着一块头巾
You know uh
你知道的
All I remember is he had a tattoo of a face
我只记得他开枪的那只手臂上
on his shooting arm.
纹了一张脸
So was he one of the ones we killed today?
我们今天开枪打死的人当中 有这个人吗
No.
没有
So how do you know he's even alive?
你怎么能确定时至今日 此人还活着
Someone that evil?
这么十恶不赦的人
He's alive.
他肯定还活着
Probably right.
也许你说的是对的
That's a effed-up horrible story.
真是一个可怕的故事
How do I know you're telling me the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是真话
Doesn't matter.
一切都无关紧要了
Why not?
为什么
I think you took too long sewing me up.
我觉得你为我缝合的时间太长了
Come on. Don't die on me.
拜托 不要死在我面前
Go away, damn it!
快走开 见鬼
We can hide in here.
我们可以藏在这里
Oh, excuse me. I'm...
打扰了 我是...
Damn zombies.
该死的僵尸
What?!
你说什么
I said damn zombies!
我说该死的僵尸
Right!
好吧
I guess you and the baby better come inside.
我想你还是带着宝宝进屋吧
What?!
你说啥
I said...
我说...
It's okay, ma. He's got a little baby with him.
没事 孩儿他妈 他带着个孩子
Oh, a little one.
小宝宝啊
She's afraid of strangers.
我家孩子怕生
I'm sure she's hungry. We've got some rabbit's milk.
我想她肯定饿了 我们家有些兔奶
Uh, that's very kind.
你人真好
What's wrong with you?
你有啥毛病啊
Why are you so blue?
怎么全身蓝蓝的
Vitamin deficiency?
缺乏维生素引起的吧
We don't get many folks out here.
没什么人来我们这里
What's your business?
你来这里有什么目的吗
Could you point that some other way?
你能把枪口朝向别处吗
Can.
可以吗
Won't.
不行
You were telling me your business.
你还没说来这里的目的
My daughter and I got separated from our group.
我和我女儿脱离大部队了
Don't you lie to me, mister.
别骗我 先生
I will kill you right where you sit.
我现在立马就能杀了你
Just like that last fellow.
下场就跟上次那家伙一样
Thank you.
谢谢
Talk.
快说
We left a group of survivors that we were traveling with.
我们离开了同行的一群生还者
I think they wanted to take my girl.
我觉得他们想夺走我女儿
Her crying attracts zombies.
她的哭声会引来僵尸
Well now we're getting somewhere.
说实话才像话嘛
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
I just wanted to get her away from them.
我就想带着女儿离开他们
You don't mind me saying, mister,
恕我直言 先生
That's not much of a plan.
这计划太草率了
You don't have no food, no water, nothing?
你没水 没食物 啥也没有吗
No.
没有
Not really.
确实没啥
I ought to shoot you for bad parenting.
就你这样当父母 杀了你也不为过
Listen.
听我说
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I can't take her back to the group.
我不能带她回大部队
And I can't take her with me where I'm going.
我去的地方也不能带她去
You seem like good people.
你们看起来人不错
You got a nice safe setup here.
你们在这里挺安定的
It's a real home.
是个真正的家
Would you...
你们能...
Would you take my daughter and raise her?
你们能领养我女儿 养育她吗
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
I've never been more serious in my life.
这辈子都没这么认真过
Oh, Pa. Could we?
孩儿他妈 行吗
I know it's a burden, but..
我知道是个负担 但...
Here she is.
孩子就在眼前
A little angel, fallen into our lives.
一个降临在我们生命中小天使
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
It's Lucy.
她叫露西
Lucy.
露西
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事
What the hell is it? Is she bitten?
这是个什么东西 她咬人吗
I don't see anything. But she's awful blue.
我也不知道 她蓝得吓人
And her eyes...
而且她那个眼睛...
Okay, mister. You are going to take your daughter
先生 在我开杀戒前
and you're going to leave before I spill blood, okay?
你还是带着你女儿赶紧走吧
Just let me explain.
容我解释一下
I said go!
都说了让你走
Okay. Okay, we're going.
好 好 我们走
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表