剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
And we found our true purpose.
而且找到了真正的生存目的
We have a bounty of resources at our disposal.
我们掌握了丰富的资源
Yeah. Escorpion told us all about your resources.
是啊 蝎王跟我们说过这些资源的事
I wouldn't believe everything that Mr. Escorpion says.
并不是蝎王先生所说的一切我都相信
He's prone to exaggerate. And he likes to intimidate people.
他很容易夸张 而且他喜欢吓唬人
Perhaps that's why the people look to me for inspiration
也许这就是人们向我寻求鼓励的原因
and hope.
还有希望
Hope?
希望
Yes, Mr. Murphy.
是的 摩菲先生
Hope.
希望
You see, like me, you too survived for a reason.
你看 像我一样 你也为了某个理由活了下来
Please. This way.
请吧 这边走
Your blood is the cure, is it not?
你的血液就是解药 对吗
What good is a cure if you can't get it to the people?
如果不能给人们用 解药又有什么用呢
Only The Zeros have the ability to distribute narcotics globally.
只有零点集团有能力在全球范围散播药品
I'll get the vaccine to the people.
我会把疫苗送到人们手中
And restore order to the world.
并恢复世界的秩序
My doctor has been working night and day to develop a cure.
我的医生夜以继日地研究疫苗
We are very very close.
我们已经很接近成功了
This is the heart of all my efforts.
我一切的努力就是为了这个
All we need is the blood of el Murphy
我们所需要的就是尊敬的摩菲
to make my dreams of creating a cure a reality.
让我实现治愈的梦想
Welcome to my laboratory.
欢迎来到我的实验室
Murphy.
摩菲
Kurian?
库里安
You son of a bitch.
你这王八蛋
So this is where The Zeros took you.
原来零点集团带你来这了
I thought they were gonna kill you.
我以为他们会杀了你
Glad they didn't. Now I can do it myself.
很高兴他们没杀你 现在我可以亲手杀你了
Warren. Warren.
沃伦 沃伦
You two know each other?
你们互相认识呗
You hear about the nuclear strike in Colorado?
你听说过科罗拉多的核打击吗
Colorado?
科罗拉多
That's where you disappeared
你就是在那里
with all my research and my money?
带着我的研究和钱消失不见的吧
You brought me here to atone.
你带我来赎罪
I am atoning.
而我正在赎罪
And look. Here he is.
看 他就站在这里
Lieutenant,
中尉
I understand you.
我理解你
If someone tried to kill me,
如果有人要杀我
I would not rest until I took my revenge. But
我不报仇是不会罢休的 但是
You're not going to kill my doctor, are you?
你不会杀我的医生 对吧
No.
对
Why not? I would.
为什么不呢 换我我就会
Because you took my gun.
因为你收走了我的枪
Yes, I did.
对 可不是吗
But something tells me,
但我通过某些事得知了
a smart woman like you, a team
像你这样聪明的女人
who've traveled thousands of miles across the country,
一支穿越美国几千英里的队伍
crossed a border,
穿越边境
can make weapons out of just about anything, huh?
可以拿任何东西当武器 不是吗
Yes.
是的
So tell me.
那么告诉我
Why do you not take your revenge?
为什么还不报仇呢
Because he might be the only one who can synthesize a cure.
因为他可能是唯一一个能研究出解药的人
Yes.
没错
Very good.
非常好
I know how frustrating it is.
我知道这有多令人沮丧
It seems like sometimes to save humanity,
看来有时候为了拯救人类
we have to put up with a few disagreeable men. Hmmm?
我们不得不忍♥受一些讨厌的人
That is going to change.
情况就要改变了
Now this one.
现在这一位
It is no ordinary man,
可不是普通人
who will sacrifice himself for the sake of humanity.
他会为了人类而牺牲自己
Santa Muerte is going to smile upon you, Mr. Murphy.
死亡圣神会对你展露微笑 摩菲先生
And you are going to bless us
而你此刻现身此地
with your presence
将佑护着我们
until the end of our days.
直到这个时代终结
Okay, whoa, whoa. Sacrifice? Kurian, you never said anything...
好吧 哇哦 牺牲吗 库里安 你可没说过...
I thought you only needed his blood.
我以为你只需要他的血
You're not gonna hurt him, right?
你不会伤害他的 对吧
I'll try not to.
我尽量不伤他
Don't listen to him. You're going to be fine.
别听他的 你不会有事的
Let's leave them to their work.
我们别打扰他们干活了
So you've been here this whole time?
你一直都待在这里吗
Since Minnesota? Yes, mostly.
离开明尼苏达之后吗 基本是的
All the time that I have been out there,
这段时间我一直在外面
wandering,
成天游荡
watching people close to me die?
眼看着身边的人死去
Do you have any idea what I've been through?
你知道我都经历了些什么吗
Doesn't matter. You're here now.
我不在乎 你现在在这儿就行
It matters to me.
我在乎
What did you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
Send you a Hallmark card?
给你寄一张贺曼贺卡吗
There are ways of sending messages.
传递消息的办法多得是
No, there aren't. Not from here. I told them to look for you.
没有 起码这里没有 我让他们去找你
Best I could do.
这是我最大的努力
Now then, your reward.
接下来 是你们的报酬
I can equip you with
我可以为你们提供
a decade worth of gasoline, bullets, a vehicle,
够你们用十年的汽油子弹和一辆车
five vehicles.
五辆车也成
Yeah, we'll...We'll take all that.
那我们... 我们就都拿走了
Take them where, do you think?
拿走去哪里呢
Somewhere without zombies.
没有僵尸的地方
And where's that?
那是什么地方
You have zombies here.
你这里就有僵尸
Sure, we do. But thanks to you, not for long.
的确 不过多亏了你 马上就没有了
You see the potential here, yes?
你看到这里的潜力了 是吧
Well I see potential in you.
我看到了你的潜力
So I could send you back into the apocalypse or
所以 我可以把你们送回僵尸末世 或者
I can offer you a place here.
我可以让你们留在这里
As a part of your drug cartel?
加入你们的贩毒集团吗
As part of a new society.
加入我们的新社会
The beginning of the first post-zombie society.
第一个后僵尸时代社会的开端
The cartel, the organization
这个集团 这个组织
is only a means to that end.
只是服务于那个目标的手段而已
Seems too good to be true.
简直美好得都不太真实了
It isn't.
是真的
It's a small price to pay to begin again.
只需一点小小的代价就可东山再起
Sacrifices are often made for the greater good.
为了获得更大的利益往往要做出牺牲
But the choice
但是选择权
is entirely up to you.
完全在你手中
Take the offer.
答应她
what? Why?
什么 为什么
Zeros don't give options.
零点这帮人不会给你选择权
If you take the bounty,
你要是选择拿奖金
you'll never live to see it.
你都不能活着见到这笔钱
You are more generous than I could have hoped for.
你比我所想的要慷慨多了
We'll stay.
我们选择留下来
Good.
很好
I am very pleased.
我非常满意
Now there's just the little formality of an examination.
你们现在做个入派测验就行
Like a personality test?
像人格测验那种吗
Not exactly.
也不完全是
What have you been doing?
你一直在捣鼓什么
Experimenting.
做实验
Looks more like torture.
看起来更像是酷刑
I had to make it look like I was working on a vaccine.
我得装作我一直在研究疫苗
Or they would've killed me.
不然他们就会杀了我
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表