剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
This is really bad.
真是太糟糕了
Hey maybe we should, you know.
也许我们应该 你懂的
What?
什么
Dose 10k and Addy with some Murphy juice.
给一万和艾迪注射一点摩菲的血
No. No way. No, man.
不行 没门 不行 老兄
Well we got to do something!
我们总得想点办法呀
The only thing that's gonna help them is more cipro.
唯一的办法就是找到更多的环丙沙星
Should we try another run?
我们还要再去找找吗
They have cipro here.
他们这里有环丙沙星
Not enough.
但是不够啊
No.
不对
Not enough for everybody.
是不够给所有人治病
But enough for Addy and 10k to live.
但治好艾迪和一万就足够了
So we take from all of them
所以我们从他们那里抢过来
for two of ours.
为了我们的两个人吗
But we don't do that kind of thing, do we?
但我们不能做这种事 对吗
Warren. They'll all die.
沃伦 其他人都会死的
They'll all die anyway.
他们无论如何都会死
Like you said, with the rationing,
如你所说 要是定量配给
none of them will get enough cipro to survive.
他们谁都分不到足够的环丙沙星
It's your call, chief.
你决定吧 队长
It's about the mission.
任务最重要
You're doing the right thing.
你做的对
I hope god agrees.
希望上帝也认同
So how do we do it?
那我们怎么办
I counted seven healthy people, but mostly women.
我数了 七个健康人 但多是女人
Mennonite women.
而且是门诺派女人
You know, meek, mild.
就是 温柔软弱
Not like... You.
不像... 大姐您
And their weapons
而且他们的武器
farm tools. I didn't see any guns.
都是农具 我没见到有枪
Right. No guns. So we go in quietly.
对 没枪 我们悄悄摸过去
nobody has to get hurt.
就不会出现伤亡
Doc, you stay here.
多克 你留这儿
We're going to go rob some very nice and friendly people
我们要去打劫一些很好很友善的人
for the sake of...
为了......
you just make sure nothing happens to them.
你保护好他们就行
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Let's do it.
我们开始吧
Come on, sweetheart. Breathe. You got to keep breathing.
加油宝贝 深呼吸 保持呼吸
No, no, him! I need him!
不不 他 我要他
Come here! Come to me! She needs you. She's searching for you.
过来 她需要你 宝贝在找你呢
You think you'll need that?
你真觉得要用枪吗
People change when survival's at stake.
兔子急了还咬人呢
Yeah.
也对
All right.
好我们上
I thought you might come.
我猜你们会来
It is the medicine you want?
是为了你们需要的药对吗
It's just
一切只因
we got to keep going.
我们必须要上路了
Our team,
我们
we got to get to california.
必须到加利福尼亚
And our man Murphy,
我们的人 摩菲
he's immune.
他对此免疫
There's a lab.
那里有个实验室
To make a vaccine.
可以做疫苗
Medicine.
就是药物
Medicine that will help a lot of people.
能帮助很多人的药物
Save a lot of people.
救很多人的命
We believe that peace is will of god.
我们相信和平是主的意愿
We follow the way of peace, justice, unity.
我们也追随和平 公正 团结之路
We practice not to resist.
我们努力不做抵抗
Even through violence. Even through war.
哪怕遭遇暴♥力♥ 遭遇战争
Our suffering comes from resisting what is.
我们的苦难来自抵抗
God has called us to seek justice and to make peace.
上帝要我们追寻公正 维续和平
To love our enemies.
爱我们的敌人
And to never seek revenge.
绝不报复
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Forgive me.
请原谅我
Grace to you, and peace.
我宽恕你 愿你安宁
I'd feel a whole lot better if they at least tried to kill us.
他们要是曾试图抵抗我们 或许还能觉得好受些
Only in a messed up apocalypse was that the right thing to do.
只有在混乱的末世 这么做才能被称之正确
I see something!
有东西出来了
That is not a head.
那绝不是头
Yeah, but sometimes that happens, right?
没错 但这也正常 对吧
Sometimes they get turned around
有时孩子可能错位了
and they come out feet first, right?
所以会脚先出来 对吧
Oh yeah. but that's not a foot.
没错 但那也不是脚啊
That baby's not waiting to get pushed out.
那孩子是等不及被生出来
It's pulling itself out.
所以要自己把自己拽出来了
Here she comes!
她要出来了
Zombies.
僵尸
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜了 爸比
You did good, mommy.
你做的很好 妈咪
Well what is it?
这是什么啊
It's a girl.
是个女孩
Oh, of course.
啊对 没错
Uh, Doc. What is the cleaver for?
多克 你拿着菜刀做什么
Umbilical cord.
剪脐带呀
I guess she's got that covered.
看来她自己就能行
that's my girl.
真是我的好闺女
Can I?
我能抱抱吗
Look.
瞧啊
Ten fingers. Ten toes.
十个手指 十个脚趾
Uh, Murphy.
额 摩菲
Isn't she cute?
是不是很可爱啊
Cover Addy and 10k.
快去掩护艾迪和一万
Murphy! Do your zombie voodoo thing!
摩菲 快施展你的控制术
It's not working!
不管用
They're drawn to the baby!
是小宝宝把他们吸引来的
get away from my baby you damn dirty zombies!
别碰我的宝宝 你们这些僵尸垃圾
Go! Go!
滚 都滚
Come on, let's go!
快 我们走
Come on!
快
Everybody to the truck!
大家快上车
Go! Go! Go!
快走 快走
Where's Serena?
赛琳娜在哪呢
No!
不
Help her. Please.
拜托帮帮她
Don't watch.
不要看
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
That's a lot of miles to cover before dark.
天黑之前还要赶好远的路呢
We should get going.
我们得赶紧出发了
I'll go get Murphy.
我去叫摩菲
All right, come on.
好了 快醒醒
Hey, kid.
你好啊小子
There he is.
他醒过来了
Hey. Where's...
那个谁...
Did she have the baby?
她把孩子生下来了吗
Yeah. Murphy's having a moment with her.
生了 摩菲正在哄她
It's okay. I got you.
没事啦 我抱着你呢
I got you.
我保护你
She's pretty.
她真漂亮
I got something for you.
我有件东西给你
What's that?
这是什么
Serena's list of babies names.
赛琳娜给孩子起的名字
What, are they terrible?
怎么 很烂吗
Look.
你自己看
Sarah. Ellen. Carolyn. Come on. These are nice names.
莎拉 艾伦 卡罗琳 这不挺好的嘛
Yeah, if she wants to join the PTA.
是不错 如果她想当家教的话
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表