剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Well we've seen Amish zombies, Mormon zombies.
我们见过了阿米什僵尸 摩门僵尸
We get mennonite zombies, we got ourselves a trifecta.
再来个门诺僵尸 就能来个三连胜了
Something must've happened here.
这里肯定出了点什么事
Barn didn't look that way six months ago.
六个月前这个谷仓看起来可不大一样
Wait a minute. There's some livestock. That's a good sign.
等等 那里有些牲畜 那是个好迹象
Yeah, well we're not going in there blind.
是啊 但我们不能盲目地过去
So Vasquez, you take the north fence. 10k, you go south.
瓦斯克斯你负责北侧篱笆 一万你去南侧
Addy and I got overwatch. Be back in twenty.
艾迪和我掩护你们 二十分钟后回来
Fine, I'll just take a nap.
好吧 那我打个盹
No, it's okay! It's okay! I'm not a zombie!
不 没事的 没事的 我不是僵尸
Schwoat doot!
不死人
Schwoat doot!
不死人
Schwoat doot!
不死人
Schwoat doot!
不死人
Hello?
你们好
Anybody?
谁能帮个忙
I'm not trying to hurt you!
我不想伤害你们
Somebody in our group needs some help.
我的队友需要帮助
A safe place to stay. That's all.
找个避难所待一下 仅此而已
Hello?!
喂
We got 10k. Vasquez?
一万回来了 瓦斯克斯呢
Not yet.
还没回来
Well?
结果怎样
Yeah, there's still people here. But they ran away from me.
里面有人 但是他们都躲避我
Zombies?
僵尸呢
The usual.
也必须有啊
Oh, there's also zombie sheep.
哦 还碰上僵尸羊了
Zombie sheep?
僵尸羊
Why not?
无奇不有
What's all that?
那是什么
Came out of a z's head when I killed it.
我打死僵尸的时候 从头里溅出来的
I don't know, maybe powdered brains?
我不知道 也许是粉末化的大脑
Wash that crap off.
去洗干净
Who knows what kinda zombie cooties are in there.
谁知道里面有哪种僵尸虱子
Are we goin' in or what?
那我们还进不进去了
Yeah, but carefully.
进 但要小心
Something about this doesn't feel right.
姐总觉得什么地方不对劲
Never stopped us before.
可也未曾阻挡过我们的脚步
I haven't felt right since 1973.
自从1973年开始 我就再没感觉对劲过
What happened to you?
你出什么事儿了
A few zs.
遇到几只僵尸
I found this.
我找到了这个
What is it?
那是什么
Cured ham.
火腿
Maybe mutton.
也许是羊肉
And for you
还有给你的
Strawberry jam.
草莓酱
Top five missed foods, right?
最想念的食物前五名 对吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Now you're finding food?
现在你找到了食物
How are you always finding this stuff?
你怎么总能找到这些东西呢
Well he found the key to my heart. Smoked pig.
他还找到了打开我心扉的钥匙 熏猪肉呢
Why don't you have white powder on you?
你怎么没溅到白色粉末
White powder?
什么白色粉末
Pull back! Pull back! Come on! Get out of there!
后退 后退 快 躲开那里
10K
一万
They will help you!
他们来帮忙了
You English should not be here.
讲英语的人 你们不该来这
We're not staying. One of our people
我们不会停留 我们有个人
she needs a place to have her baby.
她需要个地方生孩子
Can I talk to a leader? An elder?
我能跟你们的首领谈谈吗 或者长者
No, no, I...I am leader now. All elders are dead.
不 不 我现在是首领 所有长者都死了
And it is not safe for you here.
而且这里对你们也不安全
The white powder.
那些白粉
We have anthrax here.
我们这里有炭疽病
All right folks, time to go. There's no room at this inn.
好吧 各位 该走了 这个小栈没有房♥间
Sorry for your trouble.
对于你的麻烦 我深感遗憾
Everyone has trouble these days.
这种时候 每个人都有麻烦
Ain't that the truth.
说的太对了
10k.
一万
Oh man, he's burning up.
天啊 他发烧了
He has it.
他染上炭疽了
This disease.
这种疾病
Milzbrand Krankheit.
就是炭疽病
We got to get him out of here.
我们必须带他离开这里
And take him where?
那要把他带到哪里
I dunno. Some place without anthrax
不知道 找个没有炭疽病
or anthrax zombies or anthrax sheep.
炭疽僵尸或者炭疽羊的地方吧
What he needs is antibiotics. You got any of those?
他需要的是抗生素 你有吗
Yeah, maybe.
可能有吧
Excuse me, I got to get... Hi... Uh...
抱歉打扰一下 我需要......
What the hell was that?
这是什么鬼
Water broke, Daddio.
羊水破了 您喜当爹了
Well don't just stand there. Fix it!
别在那傻愣着 快解决问题啊
It's all good.
没事
Won't be long now, papa.
花不了多长时间 孩儿他爹
What's she giving him?
她给他喂了什么药
Cipro.
环丙沙星
From the next farm over.
从隔壁农场拿的
They use it for the animals, but it will help.
这药原本是给动物吃的 不过人吃了也有用
Yeah, well why's she only giving him half a pill?
好吧 但是为什么她只给他吃了半片
We must have enough for everyone.
我们必须保证人人有份
Enough for everyone to recover?
目前的药量足够所有人康复吗
I know what you're thinking, papa.
我知道你在想什么 孩子他爹
It is not the ideal time to start a family.
现在不是组建家庭的理想时机
But is there ever really a good time?
但是 真的有什么好时间吗
I mean, yeah sure, there are zombies.
没错 现在僵尸横行
But there used to be Russians and and nuclear weapons
但之前还有俄♥国♥佬和核武器
and terrorists and everything.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥等等
So if you really think about it, not much has changed.
你仔细想想 世界一直都不太平
I mean we should consider ourselves as pioneers,
我想说的是 我们应该把自己看作先锋
exploring the frontiers of...
去探索边疆...
You got to help her.
你必须得帮帮她
How?
怎么帮
We need Doc.
我们需要多克
Sorry, can we get our Doc?
打扰一下 你能帮我们把多克找来吗
Beard.
络腮胡子
Suspenders.
吊裤带
That was intense. We got a little monster in there.
反应太强烈了 我肚子里怀着个小怪物
I'm just kidding. Just kidding. I'm just kidding.
我说着玩的 我开玩笑
Come on, it's okay.
快过来 没事
Can you rub my back?
你可以按♥摩♥一下我后背吗
Rub your back?
按♥摩♥你后背吗
All right. Do it.
好了 快来
Do it.
快点
We need to talk about your boy.
我得跟你聊聊这个男孩子的情况
He won't make it in there.
他撑不下去的
They don't have enough cipro to cure all of their people.
他们的药不足以治愈所有人
Rationing their supply only means slowing down death.
定量配给的药只能够延缓死亡的到来
But unless they pick some of them to live
除非他们选几个人出来 让他们活下去
And 10k is not even one of them.
一万可不算是他们当中的一员
Any towns nearby?
这附近还有其他小镇吗
A few.
有几个
Doc!
多克
Most towns are on route 22.
大部分城镇都沿22号♥公路分布
Which means most have been picked over by now.
也就是说 大部分城镇的药都被收集过来了
Mr. Epp at the next farm, he...
隔壁镇上的埃普先生
He found supplies in Edgewood.
他在埃奇伍德镇找到了一些物资
Not so many English know this town,
没几个会说英语的人知道这个镇
and there is a small pharmacy there.
那里还有间小诊所
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表