剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
What were you doing out there.
你之前在零点贩毒集团那做什么呢
I was a DEA agent.
我是美国缉毒署的探员
I worked the US Mexican Task Force
我效力于美墨联合特遣队
trying to dismantle the Zero cartel.
一直致力于摧毁零点贩毒集团
They kidnapped my wife.
他们绑♥架♥了我的妻子
My baby girl.
我的宝贝女儿
Shot them right there in front of me.
然后他当着我的面 开枪把她们打死了
So you're trying to find the Zero that killed your family.
所以你一直在找杀你家人的零点集团成员吗
Kurian.
库里安
You and I both know we lose. Humans won't survive.
你我二人都很清楚 我们一旦失败 人类将无法生存
But you will.
但是你能
You and your kind will outlive humans and zombies.
你和你的同类会比人类和僵尸长寿
You
你
will inherit the earth.
将掌控地球
Spread out.
分开走
Clear.
安全了
Shit.
糟了
Let's go.
我们走
Hold up. Hold up.
先撑一下
Alright, come on.
好了 跟上来吧
10k.
一万
Keep up.
跟上来
Hold.
撑住了
Hold. Hold.
撑住 撑住
This really the border?
这真的是边境吗
Two thousand miles of it. No way around.
边境有两千英里长呢 没有别的路
Shit. No way over.
靠 僵尸还源源不断
No way back.
也没有退路
Here comes the goon squad.
"恶狼帮"来袭呦
Ammo?
子弹剩多少
Half a clip.
半闸
Three.
三闸
Four and three in my pocket.
兜里有三闸 一共剩四闸
Don't look at me.
别看我哈
One.
我剩一闸
Save your ammo.
你们要节省子弹了
Murphy.
摩菲
Hey, get up!
来 快起来
Forget to get up.
你别难为我了
Hey! If you are the zombie Messiah,
听着 如果你是僵尸救世主
Now's the time for a miracle.
现在该是奇迹出现的时刻了
You've got to try, man.
你必须得放手一试 老弟
Remember the mission.
记住我们的任务
I can't hold them!
我控制不了他们
Down here!
快下到这儿来
You said it was time for a miracle.
你说过该是奇迹出现的时刻了
Hey, do you wanna die?!
喂 你们想死吗
Okay, let's go! Go! Go!
好吧 我们走 快走
In the name of La Reina de Los Muertos,
我以拉蕾娜·德·拉·姆尔特
Queen of the Zeros cartel,
零点贩毒集团的王后之名
I strongly suggest you lower your weapons.
强烈建议你们放下武器
Like the Z weed zeros?
就是卖♥♥僵麻的那个零点吗
That would be us.
正是
Then I believe
那我相信
you are looking for me.
你们要找的人就是我
I am the Murphy.
我就是那个"摩菲"
This man is our prisoner.
这个人是我们的犯人
That CDC bounty is ours.
疾控中心的赏金是我们的
If you try to take him away from us,
你要是想把他从我们这儿夺走
I will blow his brains out.
我就把他脑袋射穿
El Murfi isn't worth a damn if he's dead.
摩菲死了可就一文不值了
Now back off!
给姐退下去
Just want to make sure he's the real Murphy.
我只是想确认他是真的摩菲
You wanna see the scars?
你想看我的伤口呗
I do.
是的
Not until you lower your weapons.
放下武器才给你们看
Put them down.
放下吧
It is true then.
传言是真的
If you lower your weapons,
如果你们收起武器
You have my word you will be safe.
我保证你们的安全
Look. If I wanted you dead,
听着 如果我想让你们死
we would have left you out with the zombies.
我们早就把你们丢在僵尸堆里不管了
But La Reina is looking for you. She will give you the reward.
但拉蕾娜在找你们 她会奖赏你们的
Remember the mission.
别忘了任务哟
What is that smell?
那是什么味道
The future. We've found out a way to pay for the new world.
未来的味道 新世界创造以它们为代价
We no longer have enemies.
我们不再有敌人了
We have resources.
我们有的 是资源
So you just leave your resources down here to rot?
你就放任你的资源们在这儿腐烂吗
We let them compost. Composting creates heat.
它们是我们的肥料 用以发热
Heat creates energy.
发热便可产生能量
Zombies for fuel. Clever.
僵尸能源 聪明
What's this?
这是什么
The future.
这是未来
Welcome to Mexico.
欢迎来到墨西哥
It's a great privilege for you to see this place.
能来到这个地方 是你们的荣幸
I bet now you're glad we dug tunnels underneath the border,
我猜想你们该高兴我们在国界挖了地下通道
aren't you? Unbelievable.
是这样吧 难以置信
We've been tracking you for a while.
我们追踪你们有一阵了
Every time there's some crazy bullshit going on,
每次哪里发生了什么狗血事件
it's you people.
肯定和你们有关
It's not hard to follow you.
追踪你们很容易
What's hard is guessing what you're gonna do next.
但猜测你们的下一步计划很难
Lucky for you, one of our drones spotted you
你们很幸运 我们的一个无人机
shortly before a zombie knocked it out of the air.
在被一个僵尸摧毁前 拍到了你们的画面
So this La Reina de Los Muertos, Queen of the dead,
那么这位拉蕾娜·德·拉·姆尔特 亡灵皇后
she'll give us the bounty?
她会给我们赏金吗
She will.
是的
And it won't be that bullshit bounty the CDC will pay you.
而且不是疾控中心的那种操蛋奖赏
Then I guess we should meet.
那我想我们确实该会一会面
That's a wise choice.
聪明的选择
La Reina awaits your presence.
拉蕾娜正等着你们的觐见呢
Mi Reina.
皇后殿下
El Murfi.
摩菲呦
The savior.
那个救世主
I have been looking for you for a very long time.
我寻找你很久了
And you must be Roberta Warren.
你一定是罗伯塔·沃伦
Excuse me, Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
抱歉 罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
I am.
正是在下
You are the leader of this group?
你是这个小团体的头领吗
The one who brought me my Murphy?
那个为我带来我的摩菲的人
Yes.
是的
Impressive.
真令人刮目相看
Leave it to Santa Muerte to work for a woman.
真是巾帼不让须眉啊
I've sent dozens of my best men
我派了手下数十精英
searching for el Murfi to bring him to me.
让他们给我找来摩菲
And you're the only one who was able to accomplish this.
而只有你一人做到了
And you are very slippery prey.
而你可是个狡猾的猎物
You said you have been looking for me.
你说你一直在找我
Sent your men to hunt and capture me.
派手下搜寻 抓捕我
Care to tell me why?
能告诉我原因吗
No.
不能
I'd rather show you.
但我可以让你看
You don't need any weapons here.
在这你们不需要带武器的
Don't hurt yourself.
别伤到自己
What's the plan here?
你有什么计划
Stay alive. Get out when we can. With Murphy.
别挂掉 能闪人时立马闪 带上摩菲
When the rest of the world descended into chaos,
当世界的其他地方陷入混乱时
we survived.
我们活了下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表