剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We'd better go.
我们最好还是撤吧
We gotta drop.
放弃吧
Are you high?
你抽高了吧
Yes, I am. But we still got to bail.
是的 但我们还是要自保
Take cover!
找好掩护
Son of a...
一群王八...
You're not taking my favorite car.
我不会让你们带走我的爱车
My son and I bought that car from a repo man.
儿子和我从收废站买♥♥得那辆车
Built it from the ground up.
从零开始打造车子
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some common marauder steal it in broad daylight!
光天化日车子被抢走 真是笑话
Hey.
嗨
You got to pull over.
你得靠边停下
My people...Your people are falling behind.
我的人... 你的人落在后面了
Why are we stopping?
为什么停下来
Doc, doc. We need to not be here.
多克 多克 此地不宜久留
Yeah?
咋啦
Well I'm fine, Murphy. Thanks for asking.
摩菲 我很好 谢谢关心
My clavicle look all right to you?
你看我的锁骨没事吧
Nobody move.
都别动
Damn it. I don't want to die by the roadside in the dirt
该死 我不想锁骨错位
with a jacked up clavicle!
还死在这脏兮兮的路边
Doc. Fat guy. Don't freaking move.
多克 胖子 别他妈动了
Can't you talk to them?
你没法控制他们了吗
Addy.
艾迪
Go start the truck.
你去开车
Why isn't it working?
这次怎么不行了
Addy, do as Murphy says.
艾迪 按♥摩♥菲说的做
Wait, the Murphy?
等等 他就是那个摩菲吗
Crap.
该死
I'm gonna go start the truck.
我去开车
That one's mad at you, Murphy.
摩菲 那位大哥很生气啊
Back to the truck.
上车
Back to the truck. Everybody back to the truck.
上车 大家都上车
Come on!
快点
She won't be going to Edmonton.
她去不了埃德蒙顿了
Sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你的人有所折损
We're going after my car.
我们得去拿回我的车
We need to go back for the others.
为了其他人 我们必须得折回去
Our water supply is in that car.
可我们全部的水都在那车上
You put all of your water in one car?
你把所有的水都放在一辆车上吗
That man ain't right.
那个人不对劲
But I don't want to be on foot with those things out there.
但有那些僵尸在 我又不想走路
So we borrow a car. My bounty's back there.
那我们就借辆车 我的赏金还在路上呢
Your bounty?
你的赏金
Addy.
艾迪
Those blaster things, they totally jammed Murphy.
那些爆走僵尸 摩菲控制不了
He haywired. Nobody here is safe.
他没辙了 大家在这都不安全
We'll be rolling directly.
我们马上动身
Okay. I'll cover the medical wagon.
好的 我掩护医疗车
Got it.
明白
Custer. I am so sorry.
卡斯特 我很抱歉
There were blasters, and the bandits they got water.
那些是爆走僵尸 强盗抢走了水
You were supposed to protect that car! And her!
你应该保护好那辆车 还有她
That's Athena!
那里躺着的是雅典娜
Oh no, no. She was my friend.
不要啊 她是我的朋友
She didn't like me, but she wasn't mean to me either.
她不喜欢我 但对我也不差
Look at me.
看着我
Two mothers, two daughters.
脑筋急转弯 两个母亲 两个女儿
They die of starvation. They turn Z!
他们都是饿死的 他们变成了僵尸
Athena's dead. I can't think straight.
雅典娜死了 我没办法思考
What happens after five minutes of...
五分钟后会发生什么....
Look, look man!
听着 听着 伙计
Things got pretty heavy back there.
当时情况危急
Hey, pipe down, hippie!
嘿 安静点 嬉皮佬
If the radiation gets the better of you,
最好辐射能改造好你
you're a threat to the whole group.
不然整个队伍都被你拖累了
Minneapolis. I can go to Minneapolis.
明尼阿波里斯 我可以去明尼阿波里斯
There's medicine there. I'll bring it back.
那里有药物 我会拿些回来
Take him to the medical wagon.
把他送到医疗车去
No, no! I can still help!
不 不 我还能帮上忙
Go on! Take him now!
快点 现在就把他送过去
Check yourself, Custer.
看看你自己 卡斯特
You don't look so good.
你看起来可不太好
It's time to move out.
该出发了
You need to let that car go. We need to cut our losses.
你得放弃那辆车 我们得减少损失
Don't talk to me about losses.
别跟我提损失
Your plan's up.
实施你的计划
Get ready, Doc. We're making a move.
准备好 多克 我们要出发了
Oh hell! Warren! We got trouble!
天啊 沃伦 我们有麻烦了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Come on.
过来
We need to leave now.
我们现在就得走
We got to get out of blasters' country.
我们得离开爆走僵尸的地盘
Let's go!
我们走
I think you might be right.
我想你可能是对的
Will you just do it now?
你会现在动手吗
I don't want one of those blasters to get me.
我不想落到爆走僵尸手里
I am not going to let that happen.
我不会让那件事发生的
I shouldn't be back here.
我不应该回到这里
Custer, he's gonna get us all killed.
卡斯特 他会把我们都杀了
Those stupid riddles of his.
他的那些蠢想法
He...he even banished his own son to the medical wagon.
他... 他甚至把自己的儿子赶到了医疗车上
Custer lost his son to the radiation?
卡斯特的儿子死于辐射吗
I ain't dead yet.
我还没死呢
This whole death wagon is my fault.
这辆死亡之车都是我的错
I got too sick to drive.
我病得太重开不了车
The fool shoulda left me.
我那个蠢爹应该扔下我的
This must be my lucky day.
今天绝对是我的幸运日
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra?
卡桑德拉
Cassandra?
卡桑德拉
You in there?
你没事吧
You got a little something right here.
有个小东西卡在你这里了
Does it hurt?
疼吗
I could use more z weed.
我再来点僵麻就好了
Couldn't we all?
有麻一起整点呗
Do you think that Cassandra's more dead than alive?
你不觉得卡桑德拉更像个死人了吗
You mean is she more Z than person?
你是指比起人类 她更像个僵尸了吗
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 我想是的
I don't know, kid. She kinda comes and goes.
我不知道 孩子 她有点飘忽不定
Hey. Blasters can't be too far behind.
嘿 爆走僵尸不会离得太远
You ready to ride?
你准备好出发了吗
Yeah.
是的
Got to get through to Edmonton.
要开到埃德蒙顿
Hey, are you good to drive?
嘿 你还能开车吗
Fit as a fiddle.
哥身体棒着呢
Twenty survivors of a nuclear attack bound for Edmonton.
脑筋急转弯第三弹 二十个核袭击的幸存者一起前往埃德蒙顿
Seven strangers join the caravan.
七个陌生人加入了队伍
Three vehicles need a driver.
三辆车都需要司机
And the wagon master is suffering from radiation sickness.
车主却正在饱受辐射病的折磨
Who drives the semi truck?
该由谁开这辆半挂卡车呢
That's an easy one.
这问题简单
Nobody drives that rig but me.
那辆车 除了我谁也别想开
How 'bout I drive that car?
我来开怎么样
Yeah, that'd work. Careful, the brakes are touchy.
也行 小心开车 刹车有些问题
Well I did not see that move coming.
这我还真没预料到
Well damn.
你大爷的
Oh no.
糟了
Warren!
沃伦
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表