剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Stay back! Stay back!
退后 退后
I'm not sure what we killed.
我还不清楚死的是什么东西
Get down!
趴下
Next apocalypse I'm wearing a paper jumpsuit.
下个僵尸大灾变 我要穿纸质连体衣
I'll check it out.
我去看看
What is it?
这是什么
Zombie guts?
僵尸的肠子
Alien blood?
外星人的血
Your guys is as good as mine.
和我的构造一样
Why did you kill him?
为什么要杀他
Because that's what we do.
因为我们一贯如此
You can't kill what's not alive.
我们不杀"人"
Yeah, he's right about that.
他说得对
Whatever that was,
不管那是什么
it died and turned zombie way before we got here.
在我们来之前 已经死了且变异了
Come on. It's not safe here. Let's go.
这里不安全 我们走吧
Hey, guys. You might want to see this.
大伙儿们 你们估计会想看看这个
Let's go.
我们走
Warren! Look at this.
沃伦 快看这个
Now that's some Syfy shit. Yeah.
那是Syfy电视台的垃圾玩意吗 是啊
It's interactive?
还是交互式的吗
Way cool.
酷呆了
Alien?
外星人的吗
Maybe.
可能是
Maybe not.
也可能不是
Wait a minute.
等等
It's a UNIX system. I know this.
是UNIX操作系统 我懂的
Really?
真的吗
No. I went to art school.
怎么可能 我读的是艺校
Okay, well can you use it to contact citizen z?
好吧 你能用这个联♥系♥到市民Z吗
I can try.
我可以试试
At the risk of alerting whoever's on the other side.
不过可能会惊动到神秘的天外来客
All right. Well Doc, you stay here with murphy
好吧 在艾迪联♥系♥外界期间
while Addy tries to make contact. And let's go.
多克和摩菲待在这 我们走吧
Roger that.
收到
You can see the whole base from here.
在这里能看到整个基地
That's how they knew we were coming.
所以它们知道我们来了
Something sure wanted out of here.
有东西想从这出去
Seems empty now.
看似现在里面空了
Wait.
等等
Where's Bernadette?
伯纳黛特呢
I'm here.
我在这里
This is what happens when we don't trust them.
这就是不信任它们的下场
Aliens did this?
外星人干得吗
We left them no choice.
它们别无选择
That work?
能用吗
Can't tell if it's out of
不好说 如果没有
ammo or batteries.
子弹或是电池的话
What do you think was in there?
你觉得之前那里是什么
That thing we killed?
我们杀死的东西吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Cuz if it's something worse than that,
如果是比那还糟糕的东西
I don't want to find out.
我才不想知道
What?
什么
Okay.
好吧
Something for you to look forward to.
是你想看的东西
Yeah, I can't tell what's real and what isn't.
好吧 我已经不知道是真是假了
Don't you think it's unusual
这些外星人♥大♥多
that these aliens mostly communicate in english.
用英语交流 你不觉得奇怪吗
Mostly.
我说的是大多
I dunno. Maybe this is their tap into our old internet.
不知道 也许它们进入了我们旧的互联网
They've got global files here.
它们拿到了全球的文件资源
Okay. So these aliens are stalkers from space.
好吧 所以这些外星人是太空里的追踪者呗
Is that...
那是...
I look like hell.
我看起来可真糟
Well look what the cat dragged in.
看我们找到了什么
What is all this?
这都是什么
You are one popular dude.
你可真是大红人啊
And what's this?
这又是什么
Zona. What's zona?
若娜 若娜是什么
Maybe it's their home planet.
也许是它们的母星
Or what they call the pie they're gonna bake us into.
或者是它们准备把我们烤成的"馅饼"名
This way.
这边走
There it is.
它在这里
Be ready for anything.
做好准备
No, don't worry. They won't hurt us.
不 别担心 它们不会伤害我们
They come in peace.
它们很友好
See.
看
What do you think it wants?
你觉得它想要干什么
If it's a zombie, it wants brains.
如果它是一个僵尸 它会想吃脑花
If it's an alien, it wants to probe us.
如果它是个外星人 它会想探测我们
Either way, I'm killing it.
不管怎样 我都会杀了它
No! Don't kill it.
不 别杀它
Can't you see it doesn't want to hurt us?
难道你们看不出来它没打算伤害我们吗
Bernadette, no!
伯纳黛特 别去
It's all right.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
Please stop shooting him.
求你们别再射他了
Bernadette!
伯纳黛特
Get down!
趴下
Bernadette!
伯纳黛特
After them.
去追它们
Bernadette!
伯纳黛特
Sweet.
太棒了
Does it work?
能用吗
I dunno.
我不知道
Guess that'd be a yes.
看来是能用的
Four thousand two hundred forty-three.
第4243个
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Come on. Bring that thing.
过来 把它带上
Ready?
准备好了吗
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
We're right back where we started.
我们回到了起点
What was Mr. Toad's wild ride for?
蟾蜍先生的目的地是哪
Visitor's entrance.
天外来客的入口
Anybody got eyes on Bernadette or the alien?
有人看到伯纳黛特或者外星人了吗
There.
在那呢
Well I'll be damned.
活见鬼了
Careful, gentlemen.
小心点 先生们
Don't get sucked up.
别被吸进去
Looks like the entire base is alive.
看上去整个基地都是活的
Not just the base,
何止基地
the whole city.
是整座城市
You guys will not believe what we found out on that.
你们不会相信我们在那上面发现了什么
What is that?
这是什么
I don't believe it.
不敢相信
Murphy, you all right?
摩菲 你没事吧
Murphy?
摩菲
Murphy, don't!
摩菲 别去
10k, don't let them get him!
一万 别让它们抓到他
Murphy, don't do it! Don't go!
摩菲 别这样 别去
They're gonna probe you for sure! And not in a good way!
它们肯定会探测你 方式肯定不会太好
Let's go. This way. This way.
我们走 这边 这边
Come on.
快点
Be careful, that thing doesn't blow.
小心点 那玩意还没爆♥炸♥
Is it alive?
它还活着吗
I can't tell.
说不好
Help him. Please help him.
帮帮他 求你们帮帮他
Oh, oh god.
天啊
What if it can't breathe our air?
如果它不能呼吸空气怎么办
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表