剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'll tell you what I am enjoying.
我告诉你我享受什么
Being treated like a freakin' saint.
就是被人当成神给奉着
You ought to try it sometime.
有机会你也应该试试
Eat, drink, and be merry, Warren. For tomorrow
沃伦 你要学会及时行乐 也许
We die.
我们明天
Probably.
就没命了
She saved the queen!
她救了女王
Yes.
没错
Warren.
沃伦
My savior.
我的救星
Hector.
赫克托
La Reina, por favor.
拉蕾娜 我有个请求
Your life may still be in danger.
因为你的生命仍受到威胁
The assassin,
而这个杀手
he could be working with the others.
他可能和其他人暗自联手
Please, let me have him.
让我来处置他吧
I will make him talk.
我会让他招供的
Yes, fine. Take him. Get out of here.
好的 带他出去吧
Vamos.
带走
Even more reason to celebrate.
现在更有理由庆祝了
I live.
这一次
Again.
我又活了下来
That's for ruining the party.
打你是因为你毁了宴会
Now,
现在
tell me.
你告诉我
Why were you trying to kill La Reina?
为什么要杀拉蕾娜
I wasn't.
我没有
Don't make me go zombie apocalypse on your ass.
不要逼我放僵尸出来
Because in the end,
到头来
you're gonna tell me everything I want to know anyway.
你还是会说出我想知道的一切
You can save us both some major unpleasantness.
只要你配合 我们都不用受罪
So I'm gonna ask you one more time.
所以我再问你一遍
Why were you trying to kill La Reina?
为什么要杀拉蕾娜
I wasn't.
我没有
Wrong answer.
不是我要的答案
Who are you and your people working for?
你和你的人为谁卖♥♥命
The United States government?
美国政♥府♥吗
That's a joke, right?
那肯定是个玩笑了 对吧
But you got to be working for somebody
但是你只身来到这里
to make it down here on your own.
一定是为谁卖♥♥命
Who is it?
到底是谁?
The Russians?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Chinese?
中国人
Those rich bastards in Zona?
还是亚利桑那的那些混♥蛋♥有钱人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
我就担心你会这么说
Never tried this before.
这个还没用过
What do you think an egg beater can do to a man's face?
你觉得打蛋器用在脸上会怎样
Scramble it like a Picasso?
像毕加索的风格
Or like my mother's chilaquiles?
还是我妈妈做的玉米饼呢
No.
不要吗
I like my mother's chilaquiles.
我喜欢妈妈做的玉米饼
Let's try this again.
我再问一遍
Jefe.
长官
It's Kurian.
库里安有事
He needs to see La Reina.
他要见拉蕾娜
We got some good news.
有好消息了
Not for you, but it's good.
不是你的 但的确是好消息
What do we do, guys?
我们该怎么做 各位
We gotta get out of here. Like now.
我们得赶紧离开 刻不容缓
Yeah, well I would maybe know what to do
如果我知道这是怎么回事
if I knew what the hell was going on.
也许我会知道我们该怎么做
Yeah, did Vasquez really try to kill that queen lady?
瓦斯克斯真的试图杀害那个女王吗
No. Why did he do that?
没有 他为什么要那么做
Yeah, and how was Warren right there to stop him?
而且沃伦还阻止了他
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我要跟她谈谈
Mi Reina.
拉蕾娜
My queen.
我的女王
Doctor Kurian?
库里安医生
What is it?
什么事
I have it.
我有了
I have the vaccine.
我有疫苗了
The zombie plague is over.
僵尸疫情要结束了
I have the cure.
我有疫苗了
Di me. Tell me.
告诉我怎么回事
What have you done?
你都做了些什么
My queen, I present to you
我的女王 这就是
your H1Z1 vaccine.
你要的H1Z1疫苗
This serum makes the zombie virus virtually impotent.
这瓶血清可以完全克制僵尸病毒
Now a zombie bite will be like...nothing.
现在被僵尸咬 也不会有事
Well, you may have to get a tetanus shot.
不过你可能要注射破伤风疫苗
And when you die?
人如果死了呢
You stay dead.
那就是死彻底了
How do you know this works?
你怎么知道它有效
I've been testing it.
我试验过了
On humans?
在人类身上吗
I...
我...
Show me.
展示给我看
Show me how this works.
展示出它的有效性
Of course.
当然没问题
I will just need a volunteer.
我需要一个志愿者
I have just the man for you, Doctor Kurian.
库里安医生 拿这个人实验吧
He's still alive?
他还活着呢
Not for long.
活不久了
He's perfect then.
他是最合适的人选
Doctor.
医生
You have your volunteer.
你有志愿者了
All ready, my queen.
准备就绪 我的女王
My friends.
我的朋友们
We stand on the precipice
我们正在经历
of a major scientific discovery.
一项重大科学发现
Remember this day.
记住这一天
For it will mark the beginning of a new world order.
它将标记世界秩序的新篇章
Of a Zero World Order.
零点世界秩序
More like a Murphy World Order.
不如说是摩菲世界秩序
Let us proceed.
我们开始吧
Hold him still, goddammit.
把他扣牢 该死
What is his name?
他叫什么名
Vasquez.
瓦斯克斯
Javier or something like that.
哈维尔之类的
Javier Vasquez.
哈维尔·瓦斯克斯
A name that will go down in history.
即将写入历史的名字
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表